UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > At Stud: * Backwater Justice Brock Lesnar *
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BuckeyeBoys
UKC Forum Member

At Stud: * Backwater Justice Brock Lesnar *

BROCK OR MR. LESNAR is directly out of Backwater Bone Collector on top and a female out Coma's Stylish Legend on the bottom. His birthdate is 6/15/13. He is all coon dog. Hunts with his head up hunting into the wind. There is absolutely no reverse in him. I have owned him since he was three and he has never came back. You will pull him off a tree somewhere.
He is around 80% accurate I'd say consistently. Hunted him on state ground in Indiana one of the last days in season and he was 5 for 6 with the last tree being a huge den. This is ground that got hunted every night. He is usually split if hunted with other dogs and you can shoot a coon out to another dog 100 yards away and he stays put. There is not a mean bone in his body.
He has a locate that will make the hair stand up on your neck with a way, way better then average mouth. He has a big hound head and weighs in around 70 pounds in hunting shape. He looks and sounds like a hound from yesterday. He his like a kid in smarts. No problem in the kennel, he is very clean and will poop outside of it if you will tie him out for awhile everyday. He has never been in a hunt that I'm aware of because I'm to busy and I just pleasure hunt. Make no mistake this dog could have and could still do his share of winning. I have hunted my whole life and have hunted with some of the most winningest dogs in history. Brock could hold his own with anything going. He's in great shape. Brock is a middle of the road strike dog. No- He's not perfect but he is a coon dog PERIOD.
With all that said I would like to get a pup or two out of him. He has never been bred since I have owned him so I don't believe there are any pups out of him. I have no doubt he will be a reproducer just like his daddy. HE LOOKS AND SOUNDS LIKE BONE. If you have a nice coon treeing female with a good pedigree and would like to breed to him, I will for my choice pup. I will need to see pedigree and pics/video of the female in action before I would consider breeding. Female must look and sound like a hound. Do not call me with no junk females. I know it's time for a lot of you to consider a stud. DON'T OVER LOOK MR. LESNAR. PICS AND VIDEO CAN BE TEXT TO YOU. I'M LOCATED IN THE BUCKEYE STATE. IF INTERESTED CALL OR TEXT 937-336-4469.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-26-2021 09:20 PM
BuckeyeBoys is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BuckeyeBoys Click here to Send BuckeyeBoys a Private Message Find more posts by BuckeyeBoys Add BuckeyeBoys to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote