UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Worm eradicator
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
RH.
UKC Forum Member

Worm eradicator

Made an order about a month ago and never received it, but the payment was made on my pay pal account, tried going to their website and it says it no longer exists..does anyone know if they are not in business anymore?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-18-2018 11:49 PM
RH. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RH. Click here to Send RH. a Private Message Find more posts by RH. Add RH. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stephen Patton
UKC Forum Member

They got me for $70..Will not reply back to emails..you can get Pay Pal to get your money back. Just go on there site and file complaint..Your not the only one. This has happened to a bunch of people!

Old Post 06-20-2018 02:52 AM
Stephen Patton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stephen Patton Click here to Send Stephen Patton a Private Message Click Here to Email Stephen Patton Find more posts by Stephen Patton Add Stephen Patton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RH.
UKC Forum Member

Thanks! I have also tried emailing them, I will be contacting paypal now.

Old Post 06-20-2018 03:28 AM
RH. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RH. Click here to Send RH. a Private Message Find more posts by RH. Add RH. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Toad Hill
UKC Forum Member

Im glad i didnt pull the trigger on a LARGE order with them a few months ago. For some strange reason I had a weird feeling about this place when I contacted them to order.
However I did have a friend who ordered from them and everything went fine.

Old Post 06-20-2018 02:56 PM
Toad Hill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toad Hill Click here to Send Toad Hill a Private Message Find more posts by Toad Hill Add Toad Hill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote