UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Allen something eating at me.
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Mike Carder

Mike, that's a shame, We need guys like you that are honest with good moral values , not a bunch of potheads attending the hunts. We ALL need to step up and put a stop to those kind of actions. Zero tolerance for drinking, drugs or fighting at any hunt. Registries need to bar anyone guilty of same and legal action should be taken against anyone doing these things period. Dave

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-18-2018 04:58 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Yea Dave they are over on that other site laughing about best fist fights they seen at a hunt I told them that's all fun and good till some old man decides he ain't going to take a whooping off some young punk and he sends him home to his wife and kids in a box.

You ever heard the term it don't mean nutten they is a bunch of old men out there it don't mean nutten these kids are playing with fire I guess it's going to have to happen for things to change.

Tar

Old Post 06-18-2018 01:23 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I am way too old to let some guy whoop up on me. I would be "in fear for my life" and have to take appropriate action. I don't understand how someone can think that they could beat someone up and that person would not do something about it. That is unless the person getting beat up thought that they had it coming. I guess as Tarbaby said, they had better not pick on an old guy.

Old Post 06-18-2018 03:00 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Brother Richard up till 1986 when my son was born anything bad anybody could say about me was probly 100 percent true I spent the rest of my life trying to make up for it but what I did pales in comparison to some of the things we see today why would anybody want to bring their family around those things that happen all to often back in the day I at least looked around what kind of crowd I was in before I used fowl language. And the old guys they don't like the turmoile either so right there the kc's are loosing 50 percent of their customers over putting up with the super coonhunters this all I will say on this just was heavy on my heart.

Tar

Old Post 06-18-2018 03:32 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tar, Richard

When guys like Mike Carter quit going to the hunts because of what he sees [drug use], we have a problem Houston! Mike can handle himself, he just chooses to stay away, so he doesn't have to. Myself, I have never run from anything and never will. It's time for the KC`S to put a stop to drinking, drug use and fighting, ZERO TOLERANCE and lifetime barring, no exception period. The fact that we are having this discussion about these things, indicates a problem. How many folks have seen these problems and just stop going to the hunts? I believe it's a bigger problem than anyone actually realizes. I just hope the Registries address this matter, before tragedy strikes. Dave

Old Post 06-18-2018 07:26 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey
UKC Forum Member

Dave the Kc's need to do something about some of the behavior at some of the hunts that they control, but in realty it needs started at the club level. We need to police our self, we don't need the Kc doing it until it has gotten out of our hands. I normally only go to local hunts anymore, these around here are full of good people and I have not seen a problem, but I have been to some bigger hunts where there are definitely problems at the hotels. I had a problem 5 years ago with a group at a hotel. They were outside our window drunk and raising cane at 4 am. I ask them real nicely to tone it down. They were respectful enough to apologize and shut it down. I don't think they even realized what they were doing. Most of the time just pointing it out to someone is enough to take care of it.

http://www.sunspotlights.com/
When brightness matters!!

Home Of:
PKC Ch, Grch Grnch 2008 Tx state champion They call me Crazy Betty

PKC SCh CH Grnch They call me Howler too

Old Post 06-18-2018 07:59 PM
joey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joey Click here to Send joey a Private Message Find more posts by joey Add joey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Hey I know ole tar is a big dummy but how about making it a point to weed out the problem people that only get to come around because they are wealthy or work for wealthy people then the non problem people that are wealthy will come back probly twice as many people and you have non problem people with lots of money to spend !!

I hate being right all the time lol.

Tar

Old Post 06-18-2018 10:08 PM
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

WHAT?

Old Post 06-18-2018 10:35 PM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Don't worry about the mule going blind just keep loading the wagon !!

I am deep undercover shhhhhh there goes one !!!

Tar

Old Post 06-18-2018 10:42 PM
Dogwhisper
UKC Forum Member

With all the weeding out there will prolly be 1 cast of dogs at the hunts.... now talk about easy CW"S.....

Old Post 06-19-2018 12:00 AM
Dogwhisper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dogwhisper Click here to Send Dogwhisper a Private Message Find more posts by Dogwhisper Add Dogwhisper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Hunts

Like Tar said, weed out the problem people and the good ones will be back. Mike Carter is only one of the many decent person's that have quit due to these issues, yet they want to hunt the hunts. Quit catering to the small percentage of trouble makers, don't care who is backing them (money or not]. Drunk hunters, even at at motel, gives the event a black eye. Most clubs have a no drinking, drugs or fighting policy, ENFORCE it, once is to many times! Dave

Old Post 06-19-2018 01:20 AM
JAH
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
Yea Dave they are over on that other site laughing about best fist fights they seen at a hunt I told them that's all fun and good till some old man decides he ain't going to take a whooping off some young punk and he sends him home to his wife and kids in a box.

You ever heard the term it don't mean nutten they is a bunch of old men out there it don't mean nutten these kids are playing with fire I guess it's going to have to happen for things to change.

Tar

That would be me.I'm to old,tired and bad heart to fight.Someone start that with me I'd just shoot them and be done with it.

Old Post 06-19-2018 03:29 AM
JAH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JAH Click here to Send JAH a Private Message Click Here to Email JAH Find more posts by JAH Add JAH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Boondok Kennels
UKC Forum Member

The local clubs and kc's can discipline accordingly to issues brought to their attention. This is no different than an aggressive dog or that foul mouth idiot that nobody wants to draw in a cast. If you, as the witness, does not take the proper steps to report these issues, then how does the club or kc fix them??

*Buck Creek Fancy
*Buck Creek Rambler
*Ch Blaster's Big Roller...RIP
*Buck Creek Sugie...RIP
*GrNiteCh Buck Creek Hitler...RIP

Old Post 06-19-2018 12:03 PM
Boondok Kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Boondok Kennels Click here to Send Boondok Kennels a Private Message Find more posts by Boondok Kennels Add Boondok Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

It's been quiet a few years ago but I know of two different people that got registered letters from a couple of our local clubs inviting them to NOT come back. Funny part...bar one and the entries increased.

Old Post 06-19-2018 01:22 PM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Tar, I take your advice seriously and if you say I need to hunt my dog more then I do. If you say I need a closer hunting dog, I try to get one. This boxing thing isn't working. I was getting ready to hunt and did a little shadow boxing. I knocked myself out.

Old Post 06-19-2018 02:13 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Bruce, I have been taking Tar's advice also since he is always right now. But I must be confused. I guess that I took it the wrong way. I went out and bought me a S&W 9 mm. I hope that I don't shoot my toe off.

Old Post 06-19-2018 02:21 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Like said before least y'all never been whooped by a midget !! I bent over he didn't have no neck sucked his head down like a turtle I swung a foot over his head then he gave me the thunder from down under when I woke up he was setting on my chest apologizing for hitting me that hard kinda humbled me for a little bit lol.

Tar

Old Post 06-19-2018 02:36 PM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Oh my, now I've got to get body armor and a bouncer to send out on cast if y'all show up to hunt lol. And I didn't think weeding was the problem, those guys are usually the laid back ones in a cast and ready for biscuits and gravy when it's over.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 06-19-2018 05:04 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Well he didn't like me dancing with his girlfriend she was short in stature also I might have had to much of the remedy lol.

Tar

Old Post 06-19-2018 05:16 PM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tar

Dancing with a midget! Now that had to be a Purdy sight. Lol. Dave

Old Post 06-21-2018 07:54 PM