UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > At Stud: CH GR NT CH Thorson's Tree'n Blue Dutch
Pages (130): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Hawk32
UKC Forum Member

Thats Great news. I can't wait to see them. Keep me posted. If you get a chance put up a picture.

Home of:

Grand Nite CH CH Thorson's Tree'n Blue Dutch RIP
Grand Nite CH CH Thorson's Sweet Blue Brandy RIP
Grand Nite Ch Dutch and janes blue Girl

http://dutch32ia.tripod.com/

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-08-2006 09:10 PM
Hawk32 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hawk32 Click here to Send Hawk32 a Private Message Click Here to Email Hawk32 Visit Hawk32's homepage! Find more posts by Hawk32 Add Hawk32 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cbrigham
UKC Forum Member

puppies

Corey, I have 2 males and mabe a female left to sell. We will take bookings on them if you have anyone interested.

Old Post 03-13-2006 01:43 AM
cbrigham is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cbrigham Click here to Send cbrigham a Private Message Click Here to Email cbrigham Find more posts by cbrigham Add cbrigham to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cbrigham
UKC Forum Member

puppy picture

The females are to the right.

Old Post 03-13-2006 01:32 PM
cbrigham is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cbrigham Click here to Send cbrigham a Private Message Click Here to Email cbrigham Find more posts by cbrigham Add cbrigham to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hawk32
UKC Forum Member

They look good, fat, healthy, and colored up nice. I like that male on the right with his butt to the females. That didn't take long to get some sold, that's always a good feeling.

Home of:

Old Post 03-13-2006 03:02 PM
Hawk32 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hawk32 Click here to Send Hawk32 a Private Message Click Here to Email Hawk32 Visit Hawk32's homepage! Find more posts by Hawk32 Add Hawk32 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hawk32
UKC Forum Member

btt

Picture I took a week or so ago of dutch with a couple of my pups.

Home of:

Old Post 03-17-2006 08:18 PM
Hawk32
UKC Forum Member

Dutch's littermate sister, Brandy won the Ia State Hunt this past weekend and picked up 2 nite champion wins. She had a combined two night score of 1125+, 225 circle, and 0 minus.

Home of:

Old Post 03-23-2006 05:44 AM
Jake Appel
UKC Forum Member

CONGRATS COREY KEEP ON GOING-THIS PUP OUT OF BRANDY AND FLY IS REALLY COMING UP ON HIS FEET-HES A GOOD LOOKIN SUCKER

CH.NT.CH.'PR' APPELS BLUE OAK GERT
GR.CH.GR.NT.CH. MANNS WILD N BLUE MINDY III
CH.GR.NT.CH. APPEL'S BLUE OAK BOOMIN' JET
GR.NT.CH. APPEL'S BLUE OAK GUNSMOKE
GR.CH.NT.CH. APPEL'S BLUE OAK GERT'S LADY
GR.NT.CH. APPEL'S BLUE OAK HONEY BEE
NT.CH. APPEL'S BLUE OAK SMOKIN GUN

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
GR.CH.GR.NT.CH.'PR' SHELTONS SMOKEY RIVER FLY
GR.CH.NT.CH. 'PR' APPEL'S BLUE OAK TIMBER
GR.CH.GR.NT.CH.'PR' APPELS BLUE OAK BULLET-- 9TH PLACE 2008 UKC WORLD
GR.CH.GR.NT.CH.'PR' APPELS BLUE OAK JET 6 ECHO

Old Post 03-23-2006 07:16 PM
Jake Appel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jake Appel Click here to Send Jake Appel a Private Message Click Here to Email Jake Appel Find more posts by Jake Appel Add Jake Appel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hawk32
UKC Forum Member

Jake

Send or post a picture of him. I sure would like to see him. I just got back from a little ski trip in Co. I plan on hitting the woods a little harder and pushing the pups a little more.

Home of:

Old Post 03-27-2006 03:00 PM
cbrigham
UKC Forum Member

Dutch and Magics puppies

The females are the 2 on the left!

Old Post 03-28-2006 01:47 AM
Hawk32
UKC Forum Member

Chad

Thanks for picture. They sure did darken up quicke. Looks like all but one has a lot of black.

Home of:

Old Post 03-28-2006 03:12 PM
Blaine Stout
UKC Forum Member

pups

Are any of these pups still for sale?

Hawk- never know may be in blu quicker than I thought!

Old Post 03-31-2006 05:13 PM
Blaine Stout is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blaine Stout Click here to Send Blaine Stout a Private Message Click Here to Email Blaine Stout Find more posts by Blaine Stout Add Blaine Stout to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hawk32
UKC Forum Member

Now your talk'n Blaine. Can you send me or post some of those pictures you took the night you came up.

Home of:

Old Post 03-31-2006 07:58 PM
Blaine Stout
UKC Forum Member

pictures

I dont know how to post them but send me a pm with your email and I can send them to ya. I sent them to mike and told him to email them to you. Aperently did not get done

Old Post 03-31-2006 08:08 PM
Blaine Stout is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blaine Stout Click here to Send Blaine Stout a Private Message Click Here to Email Blaine Stout Find more posts by Blaine Stout Add Blaine Stout to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blaine Stout
UKC Forum Member

corey- thanks for comin down to bussey saturday night. The more I hunt behind your blu dogs the more I like them. Hopefully you decide to sell one of those pups! Hint Hint. Ol Dutch and Brandy can sure get it done.

Old Post 04-03-2006 03:55 PM
Hawk32
UKC Forum Member

Blaine here's those pictured you took last week. Your a heck of a lot better at taking pictures than I am. It takes me 10 tries to get pictures half that good. Thanks for the hunt.

Home of:

Last edited by Hawk32 on 04-06-2006 at 05:35 PM

Old Post 04-06-2006 05:33 PM
Blaine Stout
UKC Forum Member

DUTCH

BTT

Old Post 04-07-2006 07:40 PM
cbrigham
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Corey we will be weaning them sometime next week. they are eating good and its time to get magic in the woods. I have 1 male to sell if you know of anyone who might be interested.

Old Post 04-10-2006 01:43 AM
Hawk32
UKC Forum Member

***Top***

If anybody is interested in Dutch he is here for inspection anytime. Come for a hunt or just call and BS. I plan on having him at bluetick days this May. Chad Brigham as one male left for sale out of Dutch and his Nite Ch female, Magic.

Home of:

Old Post 04-11-2006 08:35 PM
Blaine Stout
UKC Forum Member

hunt

corey cograts on the win this last weekend. Hopefully we can get to some more this year. I had a lot of fun.

Old Post 04-12-2006 12:26 AM
Hawk32
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Blaine. Well I hope there is a few more to come for the both of us. Took Dutch last night and he made me pay for not taking him out the last few nights. He's not liking getting left behind. He went deep and left Brandy in the dust, had the meat though.

Home of:

Old Post 04-12-2006 08:27 PM
Blaine Stout
UKC Forum Member

well i guess ya cant ever complain if they have the meat. Hopefully taz goes out soon that way she can get back to hunting. it sucks not having anything to hunt. Mike is supposed to brung cd back tonite. as bad as i hate to i guess i am gonna have to hunt the walker. LOL!!

Old Post 04-12-2006 11:58 PM
cbrigham
UKC Forum Member

puppy pictures

Corey, Take your pick of the males. We will keep whats left. We have one male left to sell and if it dont sell i guess we have to keep him also. They all act good and are weaned and ready to roll.

Old Post 04-16-2006 06:26 PM
Hawk32
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the pictures. They look great, it's hard to choose. I like the top 2, but I'm leaning towards the second one. I'll be in touch with ya sometime this week.

Home of:

Old Post 04-17-2006 02:02 PM
Blaine Stout
UKC Forum Member

pups

Corey, I think that the third pup is the ticket. You watch he will be the one I put my bets on. The second would be my next pick He is goin to be a big dog and I like that. Plus he has a big ear. The first pup looks great to he just needs a few more dark patch work on him. Congrats on the pups they all are great looking pups.

Old Post 04-17-2006 05:10 PM
cbrigham
UKC Forum Member

Corey, The second one is the one we had picked for you. We named him Hutch after the ol man. The 3rd puppy looks a whole lot better then thepicture shows. I will try and get you a better picture. You cant go wrong with any of them.

Old Post 04-17-2006 06:37 PM