UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Who Carries a concealed handgun??
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Nethery
UKC Forum Member

Tokerev 7.62x25 Older Firearm, but still just as deadly as it was in World War Two. I carry that in my Vehicle while traveling.

GRNITECH GR"CH "PR" KIZERS Bleedin Blue Slugger, Bluetick and PR Netherys Trixie Bluetick

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-22-2011 02:46 PM
Richard Nethery is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Nethery Click here to Send Richard Nethery a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Nethery Find more posts by Richard Nethery Add Richard Nethery to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
French Creek
UKC Forum Member

Concealed Weapons at a night hunt

Interesting post guys. Before I start, I want to explain that I am a gun owner and obviously believe in gun owner's rights.

We do not need guns at night hunts. The obvious reason is because of potential problems. We all know that casts can get heated in a hurry. We have all been on hunt were someone was tryng to screw with us. We should have the right to stand up for ourselves and many do. Many hunters are reasonable people and a gun would not be used in some unreasonable fashion. At the same time I said MOST hunters. All it takes is one idiot that has seen too many action movies or is on some type of medication to lose his screws. Too many idiots want prove how tough they are. After they go to jail they aren't so tough anymore when they get housed with the gangster who killed another kid because he liked his shoes.

Guns intimidate people (I know, not you, you're the toughest). This will reduce the enjoyment of attending night hunts. Most of us want to attend a hunt to get away from the idiots that we deal with every day. Why should we be subject to an idiot with a gun? How many people would quit coming to hunts if they feel that they are going to draw out with an idiot carrying a gun?

Furthermore, we do not need guns at the hunt, it is not neccessary. (oh yeah, that one time a coyote was barking a 1000 yards from you and you got scared. Wish you would've had a gun to shoot at him.) If you are in a situation where you think you need a gun, then maybe you shouldn't be putting yourself and other hunters in that situation. Hunters spend a lot of time and money preparing for these hunts, they don't want to go to a hunt and be put into a bad situation. DON'T PUT YOURSELF OR OTHER HUNTERS INTO A SITUATION WHERE YOU NEED A GUN.

As far as the issue of having the right to carry a gun: Just because you have the legal right does not make it right. Example, you have the legal right to take a bicycle into church and ride it arround. "it's my legal right" Obviously, this is not morally right. We all have the right to protest and the right to free speech. This does not make it right to go to someone's funeral and have a rally protesting some other cause that you feel strongly about. YOU HAVE THE RIGHT, BUT IT IS NOT MORALLY RIGHT.

Unfortunately, coon hunters are frequently labled uneducated, redneck, inbred morons. Ideas like bringing guns to night hunts reinforces this prejudice. Every time some idiot uses a gun innappropriately (such as the case with the attempted assassination of the Arizona representative) it gives gun owners a bad name and threatens our rights as gun owners. All it will take is one idiot to do something stupid with a gun and we will see our rights be dimminished. How our night hunts are judged by the public is very important. We have to understand how important this is and do the very best that we can to represent ourselves in a positive light.

We are very fortunate that we have the rights to run dogs all year the way we do. We are fortunate to have the right to hunt on the lands that we can. Why should we risk losing what we have to satisfy a few who THINK that they need a gun?

We need to do a better job of representing ourselves to the public. We are in a huge battle with anti-hunting groups as it is. They are using the image of the redneck inbred idiot to drum up public support for their cause. They are being very successful and thousands of people are joining their movement. More city people are moving to the country and purchasing land that we once hunted. If we do not improve our image more regulations are coming and our rights will be eventually lost. Don't fuel their fire by being even dumber than the image we already have. When I tell people I have coonhounds some can't believe it. I asked one person why it was such a shock and they said, "because I know your parents aren't related and you can spell your own name correctly." This is a terrible image of coonhunters, and it makes it easy to pass laws against us. Lawmakers and the general public do not feed bad about regulating people that they don't respect. We know and understand the proud tradition of coonhunting, but we need to do a better job of representing that tradition to the best of our ability.

THE ONLY WEAPON NEEDED AT A NIGHT HUNT SHOULD BE AT THE END OF YOUR LEASH.

Todd Kellum and UKC, you are the professionals who represent us. Use some professionalism and integrity and take a moral stand.

Nate Gebel

Old Post 01-22-2011 05:59 PM
French Creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for French Creek Click here to Send French Creek a Private Message Click Here to Email French Creek Find more posts by French Creek Add French Creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
j.kelly76
New UKC Forum Member

I have a permit and carry a Walther .22 cal.

Old Post 01-22-2011 06:09 PM
j.kelly76 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for j.kelly76 Click here to Send j.kelly76 a Private Message Click Here to Email j.kelly76 Find more posts by j.kelly76 Add j.kelly76 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SJunior
UKC Forum Member

Re: Concealed Weapons at a night hunt

quote:
Originally posted by French Creek
Interesting post guys. Before I start, I want to explain that I am a gun owner and obviously believe in gun owner's rights.

We do not need guns at night hunts. The obvious reason is because of potential problems. We all know that casts can get heated in a hurry. We have all been on hunt were someone was tryng to screw with us. We should have the right to stand up for ourselves and many do. Many hunters are reasonable people and a gun would not be used in some unreasonable fashion. At the same time I said MOST hunters. All it takes is one idiot that has seen too many action movies or is on some type of medication to lose his screws. Too many idiots want prove how tough they are. After they go to jail they aren't so tough anymore when they get housed with the gangster who killed another kid because he liked his shoes.

Guns intimidate people (I know, not you, you're the toughest). This will reduce the enjoyment of attending night hunts. Most of us want to attend a hunt to get away from the idiots that we deal with every day. Why should we be subject to an idiot with a gun? How many people would quit coming to hunts if they feel that they are going to draw out with an idiot carrying a gun?

Furthermore, we do not need guns at the hunt, it is not neccessary. (oh yeah, that one time a coyote was barking a 1000 yards from you and you got scared. Wish you would've had a gun to shoot at him.) If you are in a situation where you think you need a gun, then maybe you shouldn't be putting yourself and other hunters in that situation. Hunters spend a lot of time and money preparing for these hunts, they don't want to go to a hunt and be put into a bad situation. DON'T PUT YOURSELF OR OTHER HUNTERS INTO A SITUATION WHERE YOU NEED A GUN.

As far as the issue of having the right to carry a gun: Just because you have the legal right does not make it right. Example, you have the legal right to take a bicycle into church and ride it arround. "it's my legal right" Obviously, this is not morally right. We all have the right to protest and the right to free speech. This does not make it right to go to someone's funeral and have a rally protesting some other cause that you feel strongly about. YOU HAVE THE RIGHT, BUT IT IS NOT MORALLY RIGHT.

Unfortunately, coon hunters are frequently labled uneducated, redneck, inbred morons. Ideas like bringing guns to night hunts reinforces this prejudice. Every time some idiot uses a gun innappropriately (such as the case with the attempted assassination of the Arizona representative) it gives gun owners a bad name and threatens our rights as gun owners. All it will take is one idiot to do something stupid with a gun and we will see our rights be dimminished. How our night hunts are judged by the public is very important. We have to understand how important this is and do the very best that we can to represent ourselves in a positive light.

We are very fortunate that we have the rights to run dogs all year the way we do. We are fortunate to have the right to hunt on the lands that we can. Why should we risk losing what we have to satisfy a few who THINK that they need a gun?

We need to do a better job of representing ourselves to the public. We are in a huge battle with anti-hunting groups as it is. They are using the image of the redneck inbred idiot to drum up public support for their cause. They are being very successful and thousands of people are joining their movement. More city people are moving to the country and purchasing land that we once hunted. If we do not improve our image more regulations are coming and our rights will be eventually lost. Don't fuel their fire by being even dumber than the image we already have. When I tell people I have coonhounds some can't believe it. I asked one person why it was such a shock and they said, "because I know your parents aren't related and you can spell your own name correctly." This is a terrible image of coonhunters, and it makes it easy to pass laws against us. Lawmakers and the general public do not feed bad about regulating people that they don't respect. We know and understand the proud tradition of coonhunting, but we need to do a better job of representing that tradition to the best of our ability.

THE ONLY WEAPON NEEDED AT A NIGHT HUNT SHOULD BE AT THE END OF YOUR LEASH.

Todd Kellum and UKC, you are the professionals who represent us. Use some professionalism and integrity and take a moral stand.

Nate Gebel

So ridiculous It's hard to respond to.

Nt.Ch. Gr.Ch Shaker, 2010, 2011 Performance Sire

Sassy

GrCh Momma's Boy (3rd runner up Young Guns junior) 4th place , King Of Hunt Paris, Mo BBCHA Sectional, 8th place, 2011 Bluetick Reunion, 7th place, 2011 Bluetick Days

CH Waggs (3 wins towards Grch.)

Ntch Jiggs (workin' toward dual ch)

Shark

Cutter

Old Post 01-23-2011 12:20 AM
SJunior is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SJunior Click here to Send SJunior a Private Message Find more posts by SJunior Add SJunior to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SJunior
UKC Forum Member

French Creek, if you don't want to carry a gun, DON'T!! Bet you're one of those that sign petitions when the new issue law here in Iowa came into effect trying to stop it. Don't see how a gun owner can take offence to the Second Amendment.

Nt.Ch. Gr.Ch Shaker, 2010, 2011 Performance Sire

Sassy

GrCh Momma's Boy (3rd runner up Young Guns junior) 4th place , King Of Hunt Paris, Mo BBCHA Sectional, 8th place, 2011 Bluetick Reunion, 7th place, 2011 Bluetick Days

CH Waggs (3 wins towards Grch.)

Ntch Jiggs (workin' toward dual ch)

Shark

Cutter

Old Post 01-23-2011 12:32 AM
SJunior is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SJunior Click here to Send SJunior a Private Message Find more posts by SJunior Add SJunior to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
walkercash
UKC Forum Member

I posted the question about carrying at the hunts. The reason I wanted an answer wasn't so I could carry during the cast but mainly the trip to and from the club. Traveling in new places and driving through some of the cities we do to get to the club makes it worth having a gun with you. I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't going to get barred if some one saw it in my truck.

If you want to oppose that and expect UKC to back you up your playing for the wrong team bud!

Whitey Dogs ROCK!!!
I use and recommend Kelley's K-Lights.

Old Post 01-23-2011 01:33 AM
walkercash is offline Click Here to See the Profile for walkercash Click here to Send walkercash a Private Message Click Here to Email walkercash Find more posts by walkercash Add walkercash to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
French Creek
UKC Forum Member

No, didn't sign a petition against carrying guns. I am very supportive of gun owner's rights, don't kid yourself. I've spent a small fortune on guns and I would just as soon keep them.

That is exactly why I posted. I am very concerned with all of these laws against hunting and gun ownership and/or use and I think we are going to see more and more of this.

Guy that has to drive through cities: I feel bad that you have to deal with those types of neighborhoods. I understand your reasoning completely. I guess I did not understand the post. If a person leaves their gun in their vehicle than no one has to know about it. Then it will have no effect on the hunt. I stated that it is my hope that we PROTECT gun rights and hunting rights, not hinder them.

The gun anti's are really running with this congresswomen getting shot. I think that we will be in for a battle like we have never seen before. The last time a government official was shot, the "Brady Bill" was passed. (named after the guy who got shot)

Obviously, I have offended some of you. I didn't mean to. I just think that we need to be careful how we use our rights and how far we push the issue.

Old Post 01-23-2011 02:44 AM
French Creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for French Creek Click here to Send French Creek a Private Message Click Here to Email French Creek Find more posts by French Creek Add French Creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
croatankid
UKC Forum Member

i don't have a cc permit but i carry whenever i feel the need. i've got to get that permit though. i've been meaning to. as far as carry a gun during an organized hunt, why not. every gun owner is responsible for obeying the law even if he gets angry or disappointed or disgusted with another hunter or dog. just because someone cheats at a hunt doesn't justify pulling a gun unless they're cheating on their spose, just kidding,. to say that gun owners and cc folks should worry about public perceptions of hunters doesn't wash. what we do is legal and moral. we have nothing for which to be ashamed, with or without guns. as for me, i'll carry my gun to church if i take a notion to and i just might save a life or two..

Old Post 01-23-2011 03:16 AM
croatankid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for croatankid Click here to Send croatankid a Private Message Click Here to Email croatankid Find more posts by croatankid Add croatankid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Glenn Wells
UKC Forum Member

The little North American Arms .22 Magnum, is a pretty good gun for conceal carry, have packed one for years ! As far as the anti's go, might as well face the facts, if you hunt they are against you, because you use a gun doing it even more so ! They said for years that carrying a gun, would lead to so many deaths .... haven't seen it happen yet, infact studies show the opposite. There might have been a few more people alive today if someone had of had a gun to stop the nut in Tuscon, inplace of waiting on him to reload.

Last edited by Glenn Wells on 04-29-2013 at 07:33 PM

Old Post 01-23-2011 03:58 AM
Glenn Wells is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Glenn Wells Click here to Send Glenn Wells a Private Message Click Here to Email Glenn Wells Find more posts by Glenn Wells Add Glenn Wells to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dale Young
UKC Forum Member

If I had a permit and decided to carry from my home in Michigan to the Winter Classic in Albany, GA. and back would I be legal traveling thru Ohio, Kentucky, Tn., and Ga. or if I'm stopped would I be going to jail for carrying out of my home state ? Just wondering for things like taking a break at a rest area in the middle of the night.

Old Post 01-23-2011 03:23 PM
Dale Young is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dale Young Click here to Send Dale Young a Private Message Click Here to Email Dale Young Find more posts by Dale Young Add Dale Young to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blue Iron
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Dale Young
If I had a permit and decided to carry from my home in Michigan to the Winter Classic in Albany, GA. and back would I be legal traveling thru Ohio, Kentucky, Tn., and Ga. or if I'm stopped would I be going to jail for carrying out of my home state ? Just wondering for things like taking a break at a rest area in the middle of the night.

Some states reciprocate, others don't.

If you live in MI, you're good all the way to the Winter Classic.

http://www.usacarry.com/concealed_c...ocity_maps.html

GRCH GRNITECH"PR" Blue Iron Brummy HTX

Top 100 Finalist 2012 UKC World Hunt.

King of Hunt 2013 BBOA National Bluetick Days

Tree Blue

I use and recommend Backwoods Supplies

Old Post 01-23-2011 03:53 PM
Blue Iron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blue Iron Click here to Send Blue Iron a Private Message Click Here to Email Blue Iron Find more posts by Blue Iron Add Blue Iron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dale Young
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Blue Iron, always something that I wondered about whenever I thought about it.

Old Post 01-23-2011 03:58 PM
Dale Young is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dale Young Click here to Send Dale Young a Private Message Click Here to Email Dale Young Find more posts by Dale Young Add Dale Young to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blue Iron
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Dale Young
Thanks Blue Iron, always something that I wondered about whenever I thought about it.

Yeah it's crazy what some states will do, for instance if you live in GA and have a permit, SC won't honor it.

GRCH GRNITECH"PR" Blue Iron Brummy HTX

Top 100 Finalist 2012 UKC World Hunt.

King of Hunt 2013 BBOA National Bluetick Days

Tree Blue

I use and recommend Backwoods Supplies

Old Post 01-23-2011 04:04 PM
Blue Iron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blue Iron Click here to Send Blue Iron a Private Message Click Here to Email Blue Iron Find more posts by Blue Iron Add Blue Iron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bob Hennessey
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by The Seeker
You can go here for what you are looking for.
www.handgunlaw.us

This web site will give you most of the carry laws in US.

You can't fix STUPID!

Old Post 01-23-2011 05:46 PM
Bob Hennessey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob Hennessey Click here to Send Bob Hennessey a Private Message Find more posts by Bob Hennessey Add Bob Hennessey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Smoke
UKC Forum Member

Glock 23

Old Post 01-23-2011 08:46 PM
Smoke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Smoke Click here to Send Smoke a Private Message Find more posts by Smoke Add Smoke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dooley
UKC Forum Member

My choice

I looked around for a while on a gun to carry. I couldent get use to the feel of the glock. Bought a ruger lcp in 380 but the wife ended up with it cause its too small for me. A thirty eight revolver is great but only offers 5 maybe 6 shots. After looking for a long time I picked the Beretta px4 Storm Sub compact in 9mm. I wanted a 40 cal but there was a long wait to get one. Holds 13 Rounds, feels good to me, My hands dont hang off the end of the gun, easy to carry, dependiable and not all that heavy. My buddy just bought the springfield XD in sub compact and he really likes it. Just look around and go shoot some guns and see what you feel good with.

Old Post 01-24-2011 12:45 AM
Dooley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dooley Click here to Send Dooley a Private Message Click Here to Email Dooley Find more posts by Dooley Add Dooley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Nethery
UKC Forum Member

The Beretta 92 is a good one to carry.
You get about 15 shots, they are accurate, and fairly light.
Just a suggestion.
The old Tokerev I carry would be a good carry gun, but they are old and outdated, still very slim and easy to carry, and very powerfull. Supposed to be close to a 357 magnum in terms of power and penetration.

GRNITECH GR"CH "PR" KIZERS Bleedin Blue Slugger, Bluetick and PR Netherys Trixie Bluetick

Old Post 01-24-2011 03:36 AM
Richard Nethery is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Nethery Click here to Send Richard Nethery a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Nethery Find more posts by Richard Nethery Add Richard Nethery to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nip/tuck
Banned

I CARRY A COMPACT 40 FEATHER LIGHT YOU NEVER KNOW YOU GOT IT AND IT HAS GOT THE KNOCK DOWN TO IT

Old Post 01-24-2011 03:42 AM
nip/tuck is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nip/tuck Click here to Send nip/tuck a Private Message Click Here to Email nip/tuck Find more posts by nip/tuck Add nip/tuck to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J Strickland
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by todd kellam
If I could only have one....it would have to be my S&W 642. I think it is the best all around carry gun for me.

Luckily I don't have to only have one so I also carry a Ruger LCP in the summer and a Springfield XD45C in the winter.

But I'm dying to get my hands on a single stack Kahr in 9mm.

Todd I have the exact same ones you do an I also have the Kahr 9mm go shoot one you wont leave tge gunshop without it it is louder than my XD45.

I also have a Glock 32. 357 , Glock 22c 40.Cal both glocks i have (2) 30rd clips for them and I have many others but these mentioned are my favorite.

Now for everyday if you want revolver get you a smith & wesson air lite 357. If you want a automatic get a Taurus Millinum 40. cal. Me and my wife take turns carrying these two everyday very very light.

Old Post 01-24-2011 06:02 AM
J Strickland is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J Strickland Click here to Send J Strickland a Private Message Find more posts by J Strickland Add J Strickland to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Todd K / UKC
Administrator

Re: Concealed Weapons at a night hunt

quote:
Originally posted by French Creek

Nate Gebel

Hey Nate I respect your opinion but I couldn't disagree more. A person who has gone through the process to legally carry concealed is not a threat to you or anyone else. They are an asset in every way. And not just to you but also to your wife and kids.

You don't know when you are going to walk into a potentially life threatening situation. It could just as easily happen to you on a nite hunt cast and have nothing to do with the hunt itself. I won't go into all the scenarios but think about it. I'm not a paranoid person and I don't carry 100% of the time. But I should. I think the chance that one of us is going to witness a violent crime increases every day.

A police officer cannot be everywhere at once to keep you or your family from harm. If you wish to put your family's well being into the hands of someone that can't be there to protect them that's up to you. I will take some of that responsibility onto myself. And if I was forced into a situation to help your or someone else's family then I am willing to do that. And to those others that have their cpl or ccw license that would do the same for me or mine, I thank you.

Old Post 01-24-2011 02:19 PM
Todd K / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Todd K / UKC Click here to Send Todd K / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Todd K / UKC Find more posts by Todd K / UKC Add Todd K / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Big Bawler
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by bstewarts
I carry a Ruger .380 LCP. Great little gun and it goes everywhere with me.

me too...its 11 oz. and fits in any pocket..great little gun

NITECH SILVERTONE REBEL YELL (never forgotten 1/3/10)
NORTHERN LIGHTS SHOOTER
NORTHERN LIGHTS SHIFTER
if it aint broke, fix it till it is...

Old Post 01-24-2011 02:46 PM
Big Bawler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Big Bawler Click here to Send Big Bawler a Private Message Find more posts by Big Bawler Add Big Bawler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
FRANK BROWN
UKC Forum Member

I have a consealed weapon permit and carry a Ruger Speed Six stainless steel revolver.
You are not suppose to have a fire arm at any UKC hunt and I would suggest that if you have one that you leave it hidden in your truck. At our club, we would ask you to leave if you were showing a gun. If we did not know about it, we will not ask!

Old Post 01-25-2011 01:55 PM
FRANK BROWN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for FRANK BROWN Click here to Send FRANK BROWN a Private Message Click Here to Email FRANK BROWN Find more posts by FRANK BROWN Add FRANK BROWN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Smoke
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Concealed Weapons at a night hunt

quote:
Originally posted by todd kellam
Hey Nate I respect your opinion but I couldn't disagree more. A person who has gone through the process to legally carry concealed is not a threat to you or anyone else. They are an asset in every way. And not just to you but also to your wife and kids.

You don't know when you are going to walk into a potentially life threatening situation. It could just as easily happen to you on a nite hunt cast and have nothing to do with the hunt itself. I won't go into all the scenarios but think about it. I'm not a paranoid person and I don't carry 100% of the time. But I should. I think the chance that one of us is going to witness a violent crime increases every day.

A police officer cannot be everywhere at once to keep you or your family from harm. If you wish to put your family's well being into the hands of someone that can't be there to protect them that's up to you. I will take some of that responsibility onto myself. And if I was forced into a situation to help your or someone else's family then I am willing to do that. And to those others that have their cpl or ccw license that would do the same for me or mine, I thank you.

Nice Todd.

Anyone have a Ruger SP 101 been thinking about gettin one?

Old Post 01-26-2011 01:12 AM
Smoke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Smoke Click here to Send Smoke a Private Message Find more posts by Smoke Add Smoke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike_Flores
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by ryan85
I carry a SIG P238 .380 in my front pocket in a holster every where I go. Best shooting .380 you can buy.

I have the same, I picked up a clip in pocket holster for it...it fits right into the front pocket on my carhartt bibs. Sig is great stuff!

Old Post 01-26-2011 04:23 AM
Mike_Flores is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike_Flores Click here to Send Mike_Flores a Private Message Find more posts by Mike_Flores Add Mike_Flores to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J Strickland
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Concealed Weapons at a night hunt

quote:
Originally posted by Smoke
Nice Todd.

Anyone have a Ruger SP 101 been thinking about gettin one?

Yep .... Nice gun , the one I have has the black rubber grips with the rosewood handle insetrs. Not your everyday shooter though. Has a POWERFUL kick but handles nice.

Old Post 01-26-2011 05:02 AM
J Strickland is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J Strickland Click here to Send J Strickland a Private Message Find more posts by J Strickland Add J Strickland to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote