UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Cur and Feist Classifieds > Just What You've Been Waiting For
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pastor Ed
UKC Forum Member

Just What You've Been Waiting For

German Shorthaired Pointer X 1/4 Walker & 1/4 Cur. Pups coming soon. I own the dam and she is one of if not the best coon dogs I've ever followed. Pups will be $200.00. $50.00 deposit will hold yours. Only taking a few deposits, more later when we know exactly how many and what the sex of the pups are.
Text or call only. I'm not on here much any more. 540-383-1666

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-08-2019 10:01 AM
Pastor Ed is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pastor Ed Click here to Send Pastor Ed a Private Message Click Here to Email Pastor Ed Find more posts by Pastor Ed Add Pastor Ed to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pastor Ed
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Pups born 11/19/2019. 6 females 3 males. all black and white spotted. Some and maybe all will tick up some. Docked tails Thursday the 21st. Growing like weeds. 1 female already booked. Will have pictures as soon as they are moving around. Get yours now while you can.

Old Post 11-23-2019 02:25 AM
Pastor Ed is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pastor Ed Click here to Send Pastor Ed a Private Message Click Here to Email Pastor Ed Find more posts by Pastor Ed Add Pastor Ed to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pastor Ed
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Pictures coming soon. A lot of pups heavily ticked up. Fat and slick

Old Post 12-10-2019 09:00 PM
Pastor Ed
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Go to the link to see pictures. 1st picture is the 3 ticked females. 2nd picture is the dam Sadie. 3rd picture is the 3 B & W females. 4th pictures is the 2 B & W males and the 1 ticked male. Pups will be 4 weeks old 12/16l2019

http://s58.photobucket.com/user/pas...rris/slideshow/

Last edited by Pastor Ed on 12-13-2019 at 08:52 PM

Old Post 12-13-2019 08:32 PM
tn russ
UKC Forum Member

Very sharp! The 3 ticked females are super nice. Good luck with them.

Old Post 12-13-2019 10:25 PM
tn russ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tn russ Click here to Send tn russ a Private Message Click Here to Email tn russ Find more posts by tn russ Add tn russ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tn russ
UKC Forum Member

Like to see your female in action some time. Did you buy her and just train her on coon or does her blood line lean that way ? Just being nozy bud . I been wanting a gsp for several years. Id take a pup if i could at all. I have 2 -8 month old curs one thats staying here permanently and a pup off his same cross on the way.
Dang i like them ticked females ...and i don't like females

Old Post 12-13-2019 11:01 PM
tn russ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tn russ Click here to Send tn russ a Private Message Click Here to Email tn russ Find more posts by tn russ Add tn russ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pastor Ed
UKC Forum Member

Female

Sadie was bred to be a coon dog. The cur side of her goes back into the old Kemmer blood. The Walker side of her pedigree is close up Dehoney's Boone. I hunt female all the time.

Old Post 12-14-2019 01:45 AM
Pastor Ed
UKC Forum Member

pups

Three females and one male are sold waiting delivery after the first of the year.

Old Post 12-16-2019 10:24 PM
Littletown
UKC Forum Member

I clicked on the photobucket link, but there was an ad running across the screen that wants you to pay $ 6.50 per month.

None of your photos were available - they were just white squares with nothing on them.

Old Post 12-22-2019 03:35 AM
Littletown is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Littletown Click here to Send Littletown a Private Message Click Here to Email Littletown Find more posts by Littletown Add Littletown to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pastor Ed
UKC Forum Member

pups

Littletown, PM me your cell number and I'll text picture to you

Old Post 12-22-2019 04:31 AM
Littletown
UKC Forum Member

Pastor Ed, believe it or not, I don't have a cell phone - only a land line, so I can't text on it, or receive photos. Thank you for offering to text them to me. I am in the "looking" stage right now, and not yet ready to get one - but I am checking out bloodlines & what I might want to work with. So it's ok if you aren't able to send pics to me. I also wanted you to know that your pics were not visible, in case you were not aware of that.

Deb

Old Post 12-22-2019 06:40 AM
Littletown is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Littletown Click here to Send Littletown a Private Message Click Here to Email Littletown Find more posts by Littletown Add Littletown to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tn russ
UKC Forum Member

I think this is the females he had. I aved the pic. Very nice looking pups.

Old Post 12-22-2019 02:54 PM
Pastor Ed
UKC Forum Member

pups

Thanks tenn russ

Old Post 12-23-2019 02:48 AM
Pastor Ed
UKC Forum Member

pups

Pups will be 7 weeks old on January 7th 2020. Mom is trying to wean them now. If you are interested or have a pup booked you can make plans for any time after the 7th of January for pickup.
They will have had a 5 way and a 7 way by then and wormed several times. Eating like a litter of pigs. Email for updated pics. 540-383-1666

Old Post 12-24-2019 05:49 PM
Pastor Ed
UKC Forum Member

pups

3 females and 1 male left. Wormed and shots. Ready to go

Old Post 01-03-2020 10:30 PM
Pastor Ed
UKC Forum Member

pups

One more female promised. Down to 2 females and 1 male. they will be 8 weeks old 1/14/2020. Bear hunters are getting some of these pups now. Showing there versatility in the cross breed. I can't wait, Sadie the dam is just about dried up enough to go back to what she does best after raising pups... treeing coon

Old Post 01-13-2020 01:20 AM
Pastor Ed
UKC Forum Member

pups

If you are thing about one of these... better hurry. They are 8 weeks old 1/14/2020 and there are only 2 females and 1 male left. They have been played with by our grandkids since they were big enough to get out of the whelping box

Old Post 01-14-2020 08:14 PM
Pastor Ed
UKC Forum Member

pups

Would consider trade on Mossberg 500 in 20 ga. or 410 ga. I can use another tt15 mini collar also if it is good shape

Old Post 01-15-2020 11:48 AM
Pastor Ed
UKC Forum Member

pups

One Black And White male pup left. Don't know why he is the last one taken. smart, beautiful and outgoing

Old Post 01-23-2020 02:57 AM