UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Beagles > Thanks from The Moore Brothers
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
moorebeagles
UKC Forum Member

Thanks from The Moore Brothers

We would like to Thank Vada McVay, and The entire McVay family, Jim & Wendy Schumaker, Jackie & Denny Dugan, CCBC, UKC, & Purina for putting on the Best Beagle Event in the Land.
We had so much fun this last weekend were just now catching our breath.
The UKC tweeked some changes that added to the Fun, who knew That Allen was a Dual Threat as a Singer and auctioneer! So much Talent in one Body! Lol Way to Go Allen that was Fun, I only wish Timmy could have joined us for the Music.
As usual We didn't want to leave visiting with so many friends that We don't get to see nearly enough. This Community holds a special place in our Hearts, its just too cool to see how this entire area steps up to play a Role to make it all Work. What a Beautiful Area & Gracious Hosts.
It was neat to invite some "Newbys" this Year from Virginia, I have a feeling they will be back, They brought their children and had a great time. Lil Tucker Fox is always entertaining and a Joy to be around. Bre Ashcraft seems to get even more Adorable as She grows up, and with Stephanie Murray's Help More Persist at pestering Me. Lol
I do believe I seen more Women and children at this Event this year than ever before and this adds to the family friendly atmosphere. This Hunt stands alone at the way they give back to the Hunters, we came with a Truckload of Stuff to Donate and left with a Truckload, You just can't outgive The McVay Family & The CCBC... Dave, Donny & Nat you Guys are so giving of your time. and it really Shows. Thank You, Thank You for all the hardwork, believe me it shows! Vada, Donny, we love you guys and You all and your family are in our Prayers....
LORD willin We can do it again for many Years to come, Were kinda counting on it.
GOD Bless Ya Friends
Moore Beagles

BIS 2013 National Beagle Club Triple Challenge
AKC CH Moore's G&G Lanbur Harley Girl
Total Dog Don McVay Sr Memorial 2013
2X BIS Don McVay Sr Memorial Show
2014 Performance Pack National Show Champion
BIS 2015 National Beagle Club Triple Challenge
Random Farms Straight Shooter 3rd 2015 National Beagle Club Triple Challenge
CH Moores PunkRock Star In The Park
2016 National Beagle Club Triple Challenge Champion & BIS 2017 National Beagle Club Triple Challenge

Moores Cadalac Jack 6th PP Nationals
http://moorebeagles.com
"Blessed by The Best"

Proverbs 28:20 A faithful man will abound with blessings

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-11-2014 03:03 PM
moorebeagles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for moorebeagles Click here to Send moorebeagles a Private Message Click Here to Email moorebeagles Visit moorebeagles's homepage! Find more posts by moorebeagles Add moorebeagles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Allen / UKC
Administrator

Haha. Not very good at either but it is what it is. Gosh, it's been at least two years since the last time I auctioned anything. So the first go-around was a little rough for me but it started flowing a little better later. I'm sure my pops would still blow me away. In any case, it was kinda fun. Especially, if there's enough time to have a little fun with it. A lot of dogs to go through on several of those rounds.

Congratulations on winning the show!

Old Post 09-11-2014 05:42 PM
Allen / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allen / UKC Click here to Send Allen / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Allen / UKC Find more posts by Allen / UKC Add Allen / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
big matt t.
UKC Forum Member

Congrads on all your show wins gregg those sure are pretty beagles!!! And jackie dugan done a exallant job judgeing the show!!!

"We Hual With Owens Boxes"
GRCH GRHBCH White River Coal Miner
GRCH GRHBCH Weedeater Fire River Blessing (Gena)
GRCH GRHBCH Litttle Italy's Gracie Girl
Regestered National Ch. GRHBCH Hartleyville Grimm Ripper
HBCH Big T's Leo's Coal Trash
GRHBCH Huttons Big T's Rip Fuel
(And Coming Soon)
Whiteriver Awhole Lotta Trouble
Big T's Lucy In The Sky
Big T's Can't Get Right
Big T's Pretty Girl Zoey
( Temperary Home Of )
GRHBCH Buck Lake Lola (RIP OLD GIRL)

Old Post 09-12-2014 02:52 AM
big matt t. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for big matt t. Click here to Send big matt t. a Private Message Click Here to Email big matt t. Find more posts by big matt t. Add big matt t. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
moorebeagles
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Allen & Matt

BIS 2013 National Beagle Club Triple Challenge
AKC CH Moore's G&G Lanbur Harley Girl
Total Dog Don McVay Sr Memorial 2013
2X BIS Don McVay Sr Memorial Show
2014 Performance Pack National Show Champion
BIS 2015 National Beagle Club Triple Challenge
Random Farms Straight Shooter 3rd 2015 National Beagle Club Triple Challenge
CH Moores PunkRock Star In The Park
2016 National Beagle Club Triple Challenge Champion & BIS 2017 National Beagle Club Triple Challenge

Moores Cadalac Jack 6th PP Nationals
http://moorebeagles.com
"Blessed by The Best"

Proverbs 28:20 A faithful man will abound with blessings

Old Post 09-12-2014 07:57 PM
moorebeagles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for moorebeagles Click here to Send moorebeagles a Private Message Click Here to Email moorebeagles Visit moorebeagles's homepage! Find more posts by moorebeagles Add moorebeagles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote