UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > ======= Kojack =======
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
smcooner
UKC Forum Member

Kojack treed in Kentucky before he turned one year old.

Photo courtesy of James Turpin.

Buddy Harrell
Lucedale, MS
601 508 4258
Golden Oaks Kennel...Where we live by the Golden Rule

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-26-2013 09:25 PM
smcooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for smcooner Click here to Send smcooner a Private Message Click Here to Email smcooner Find more posts by smcooner Add smcooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
big a
UKC Forum Member

Lady had her pups sat. She had 2 males and 4 females. Think there are 3 booked right now.

Old Post 11-13-2013 06:25 AM
big a is offline Click Here to See the Profile for big a Click here to Send big a a Private Message Click Here to Email big a Find more posts by big a Add big a to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
troyboy
UKC Forum Member

kojack

btt

Past homes:
Grnitech grch sch my only reezen
Nitech grch Daniel's little red daisy
Nitech grch Daniel's shining diamond
Grnitech grch moonshine Pete
Grnitech slugger
Nitech red whiskey
Nitech traveling jazz
Nitech grch sambos gator

contact tommy daniels for coon hunting boat guide 931-303-1857 for more info an details, located in Tenn.

Old Post 01-02-2014 05:11 PM
troyboy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for troyboy Click here to Send troyboy a Private Message Click Here to Email troyboy Find more posts by troyboy Add troyboy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smcooner
UKC Forum Member

Bob Schar of Shelbyville TN bred his Stylish Pearl female to Kojack recently. Call Bob to book yours. PH# 931-639-2193

*********************GrNtCh Stylish Harry
****************GrNtCh Stylish Zipcode
*********************GrNtCh Nocturnal Rose
*********Lil Stylish Pearl
*********************GrNtCh Abbott's Bawling Rebel
****************GrNtCh Stylish Platinum
*********************GrNtCh Diamond T's Fear This

Buddy Harrell
Lucedale, MS
601 508 4258

Old Post 01-21-2014 05:44 AM
smcooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for smcooner Click here to Send smcooner a Private Message Click Here to Email smcooner Find more posts by smcooner Add smcooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smcooner
UKC Forum Member

Preparing to pull out for Batesville. Come by and visit with us in the dog barn!

Buddy Harrell
Lucedale, MS
601 508 4258

Old Post 01-23-2014 12:32 AM
smcooner
UKC Forum Member

We enjoyed visiting with many fine folks in Batesville this weekend and a large Thank You to everyone who took home a pup from our kennels!

Buddy Harrell
Lucedale, MS
601 508 4258

Old Post 01-29-2014 01:01 AM
Step & A Half
UKC Forum Member

Buddy,
We are the folks from Nebraska with the sister to your Jane female. Thank you for taking time to visit with us about this line. Keep up the good work and we will be talking to you in the future.

Thanks again!

Old Post 01-29-2014 02:15 AM
Step & A Half is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Step & A Half Click here to Send Step & A Half a Private Message Find more posts by Step & A Half Add Step & A Half to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smcooner
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for your support Greg and Aaron. I enjoyed our visit as well. Good luck with Storm. Hope these arctic blast subside so we can get in more hunting. Let me know if I can be of help to you fellas.

Buddy Harrell
Lucedale, MS
601 508 4258

Old Post 01-31-2014 02:52 PM
Treesinging
UKC Forum Member

Enjoyed meeting Buddy at Winter Classic. Buddy will treat you right and has two nice hounds. I brought a All Grand female back from Winter Classic out of Kojack I have high hopes to finish and Breed her to Dan.

Generation All Grand)
Grand Night Champion Grand Champion Treesinging ZZ Top (5 Generation All Grand)
Grand Night Champion Treesinging Jessie (6 generation All Grand)
Grand Night Champion Treesinging Pearl Jam (5 generation All Grand )

SEMEN AVALIBLE AT SPORT BLOCK
AND PEEWEE VALLEY

*****Contact Whitey *****
2018 TWBFA BREEDER OF THE YEAR
2014 LAVERNE MILLER AWARD WINNER
2003 TWBFA HUNTER OF THE YEAR
2002 TWBFA OUTSTANDING MEMBER AWARD WINNER

Contact me at
606-474-4031 or cell 606-225-0839

Address for
Treesinging Kennels

Whitey Marshall
2483 St. Hwy 1122
Grayson Ky. 41143

Old Post 01-31-2014 03:22 PM
Treesinging is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Treesinging Click here to Send Treesinging a Private Message Click Here to Email Treesinging Find more posts by Treesinging Add Treesinging to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smcooner
UKC Forum Member

Thank you Whitey for the kind comments. I wish you and GrNtCh Silverado Dan tremendous success!

Buddy Harrell
Lucedale, MS
601 508 4258

Last edited by smcooner on 02-08-2014 at 10:21 PM

Old Post 02-04-2014 02:53 PM
troyboy
UKC Forum Member

kojack pup

really liking my 5month old kojack x blaze pup, natural treedog for sure.

Past homes:
Grnitech grch sch my only reezen
Nitech grch Daniel's little red daisy
Nitech grch Daniel's shining diamond
Grnitech grch moonshine Pete
Grnitech slugger
Nitech red whiskey
Nitech traveling jazz
Nitech grch sambos gator

contact tommy daniels for coon hunting boat guide 931-303-1857 for more info an details, located in Tenn.

Last edited by troyboy on 02-07-2014 at 04:01 PM

Old Post 02-04-2014 03:23 PM
troyboy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for troyboy Click here to Send troyboy a Private Message Click Here to Email troyboy Find more posts by troyboy Add troyboy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tim McKee
UKC Forum Member

I was looking through my pictures today and seen a pic of Kojack when we owned him and Wenty was going to post it on here but its from a old phone and blury when blew up.

Old Post 02-11-2014 12:05 AM
Tim McKee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim McKee Click here to Send Tim McKee a Private Message Click Here to Email Tim McKee Find more posts by Tim McKee Add Tim McKee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smcooner
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Tim, hope you and Glen are well. Kojack and Wenty would not be where they are today without the work you fellas put into them. If you could, please text that pic to 601-508-7767. Thanks again!.

Buddy Harrell
Lucedale, MS
601 508 4258

Old Post 02-11-2014 11:16 PM
Tim McKee
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Buddy it makes you feel good seeing pups that you hunted making a mark in the coon hunting history.

Old Post 02-12-2014 12:28 AM
Tim McKee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim McKee Click here to Send Tim McKee a Private Message Click Here to Email Tim McKee Find more posts by Tim McKee Add Tim McKee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cubruncoon
UKC Forum Member

kojack pup

Really like my pup outtta kojack and Jane he come from Mr. Clarence Sullivan in Newton al. And he is a dandy..seen a total of 3 live coins in his life. Treed me 10 since I've had him which has not been long.... a complete natrual when it comes to the woods....and a insane tree dog.... he will be titled. This spring

PR BACON CREEK NO JOKE MOJO

PR BACON CREEK WE ROLL

JAMES ASHLEY 2702181087

Old Post 02-26-2014 08:01 PM
cubruncoon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cubruncoon Click here to Send cubruncoon a Private Message Click Here to Email cubruncoon Find more posts by cubruncoon Add cubruncoon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smcooner
UKC Forum Member

Re: kojack pup

quote:
Originally posted by cubruncoon
Really like my pup outtta kojack and Jane he come from Mr. Clarence Sullivan in Newton al. And he is a dandy..seen a total of 3 live coins in his life. Treed me 10 since I've had him which has not been long.... a complete natrual when it comes to the woods....and a insane tree dog.... he will be titled. This spring

Thanks for the info James. I hope he makes you a dandy !

Buddy Harrell
Lucedale, MS
601 508 4258

Old Post 02-27-2014 01:04 PM
cubruncoon
UKC Forum Member

Your welcome.....will keep you updated on his success ...

PR BACON CREEK NO JOKE MOJO

PR BACON CREEK WE ROLL

JAMES ASHLEY 2702181087

Old Post 02-27-2014 04:55 PM
cubruncoon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cubruncoon Click here to Send cubruncoon a Private Message Click Here to Email cubruncoon Find more posts by cubruncoon Add cubruncoon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smcooner
UKC Forum Member

I enjoyed visiting with lots of good people and must give a big Thank You to everyone who bid on the breeding this weekend at the Elvis Roberts Memorial Hunt, St Jude Hospital Benefit, in Jackson AL.

Buddy Harrell
Lucedale, MS
601 508 4258

Old Post 02-28-2014 02:29 PM
smcooner
UKC Forum Member

Postby Hunter Morgan » Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:04 pm

Ive got a Super Nice young pup out of Kojack hes 5 months old running and treeing on a drag and will get after a cage coon. Hes got a head full of since any one wanting to breed to a nice stud or get a pup out of a nice stud should look at Kojack. Mr Buddy is a super nice guy that will help you any way he can.

Tubby Creek Kennels
Home of
Nitech Pkc Ch Texas style Rebel (Hubs Homer x Medleys Fannie Mae)
Insane Hijack (Insane Kojack x Norris Lake Blaze)
Two Timing Bell (Silverado Dan x two Timing Lady)
Hunter Morgan 662 587 6828
John 14:6

Buddy Harrell
Lucedale, MS
601 508 4258

Old Post 03-20-2014 03:18 AM
smcooner
UKC Forum Member

GrChGrNtCh Golden Oaks Gabby was bred to Kojack this week. This is her second cross on Kojack. This older litter is 10 mo. old and are coming along very well. Call for Ph# of the owners. Gabby is a 60 lbs., nice looking, blanket back female that finished to Dual Grand Champion at 24 months of age. Gabby hunts deep and wide if needed. Nice loud bawl on track and a sit down, head back, steady tree dog. I feel this cross should produce hounds that can win on any level of competition. Super Stakes and Performance pups. This will be an uncle/neice cross as Gabby's dam is one of the top reproducing females in the country and mate to Kojack, GrChGrNtCh North Mtn. Nail.... $500 either sex.....a $100 deposit is required to hold your pup until 8 weeks of age. This litter will have a four generation All Grand pedigree....

Call 601 508 4258 to book your pup.

Mail deposits to:
Buddy Harrell
193 Devaughn Rd.
Lucedale MS 39452

============GrNtCh Wagers Stylish Lipper
==========GrNtCh Hard Knockin Stylish Hayes
============GrNtCh Taylors Hardwood Dixie
======GrNtCh Balls Stylish Hickory Nut Harry
============GrNtCh Logans Wild Clover
==========GrNtCh Schmersals Stylish Anna
============GrNtCh Kortes Stylish Chirpee
====GrChGrNtCh Gabby
============WldNtChGrNtChGrCh X jr.
==========GrNtCh Turpins Insane Cain
============WldNtChGrNtCh Insane Jane
======GrChGrNtCh North Mountain Nail
============GrNtCh Nocturnal Nailor
==========GrNtCh Nailors Hurricane Jane
============GrChGrNtCh Waltz Hurricane Jane

Buddy Harrell
Lucedale, MS
601 508 4258

Old Post 03-26-2014 02:44 AM
RoyStandifurJr
UKC Forum Member

Nice Pup

I have been hunting a pup (KOJACK X GABBY) for Whitey that has a lot of great actions and has all the tools to be a top hound. She is starting to turn the crank. Hope to have her ready to push in the hunts for him by spring.

Dual Grand All Grand KY River Cruise (Abbott's Yakin River Cruise X Anderson's Ruth) 4 Generation All grand

Dual Grand All Grand Ky River Page (Waltz Road Hog X Chloe's Flying Ruby) 5 Generation All Grand Littermate To Silverado Dan

Ch NiteCh Freak on a Leash (Silverado Dan X Spider's Stylish Dream) 6 GENERATION ALL GRAND R.I.P

GrCh NiteCh Page Of Dreams (Hardwood Dreamer X Ky River Page) 6 GENERATION ALL GRAND

Ky River Holly James (Camo Man X Ky River Page)

Ky River Stella Don (My Only Reezen X Ruby's Flying Reese)

Old Post 03-26-2014 01:46 PM
RoyStandifurJr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RoyStandifurJr Click here to Send RoyStandifurJr a Private Message Click Here to Email RoyStandifurJr Find more posts by RoyStandifurJr Add RoyStandifurJr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smcooner
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the update on her Roy. I hope she finishes out quickly for you fellows.

Buddy Harrell
Lucedale, MS
601 508 4258

Old Post 04-07-2014 03:16 AM
Styime
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Buddy are you coming to the St Jude hunt?

Tony Morgan
662 512 8439
Ripley Ms

Old Post 04-08-2014 03:27 AM
Styime is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Styime Click here to Send Styime a Private Message Click Here to Email Styime Find more posts by Styime Add Styime to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smcooner
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Styime
Mr. Buddy are you coming to the St Jude hunt?

Sorry Hunter, I'm not going to come this year, got too much going on right now.

Buddy Harrell
Lucedale, MS
601 508 4258

Old Post 04-09-2014 04:58 AM
Styime
UKC Forum Member

Took my Kojack pup tonight went with the old dogs and treed a time or two

Tony Morgan
662 512 8439
Ripley Ms

Old Post 04-12-2014 04:47 AM
Styime is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Styime Click here to Send Styime a Private Message Click Here to Email Styime Find more posts by Styime Add Styime to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote