UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > You All Don 't Realize How Lucky You Are!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Todd K / UKC
Administrator

You All Don 't Realize How Lucky You Are!

I just bought a young English Setter and transferring him into my name. Primary registry for hunting Setters is Field Dog Stud Book (FDSB). I want to 1) transfer him into my name, 2) change his name, and 3) get a 3 generation pedigree. To do that with UKC costs you $24.

Here's what it costs with FDSB. Transfer = $25 Name Change = $25 3 Gen Pedigree = $22 So a total of $72 for something that would cost me $24 with UKC. How's that for a kick in the pants?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-15-2019 03:35 PM
Todd K / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Todd K / UKC Click here to Send Todd K / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Todd K / UKC Find more posts by Todd K / UKC Add Todd K / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

Bird dog people are mostly doctors and lawyers. Coondog people are mostly unemployed.LOL

Old Post 01-15-2019 03:46 PM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

It’s tuff all over!
I bought a 5 month old walker pup, I wonted to
1’ get a 4 Gen Pedigree $29
2’ pay up the performance $30
3’ had pay up the liter first $30

GrNtCh Big Money
GrNtCh North Mt Mort
T&R’s Homemade Trouble

GrNtChGrCh Homemade Josie.
Homemade Tank.
GrNtCh Hardwood Bean (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Abbotts Bawling Rebel (SEMEN)
GrNtChGrCh Tj's Stylish Lipper (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Nite Life Pay Dirt (SEMEN)
GrNtCh PKC Ch Poison Smoke (SEMEN)

HomeMade Kennels
Newton N.C

2010 SETWA BREEDER OF THE YEAR!!
(828) 302-5480

Last edited by nitehunter2004 on 01-15-2019 at 05:45 PM

Old Post 01-15-2019 03:52 PM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

I got $150 worth of dead dog papers I need to send back. I am retired and I can't afford the stamps don't tell me about being poor lol.

Tarbaby

Old Post 01-15-2019 03:53 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

had a bunch of ukc registered dogs I would like to have sent back.. is there a kennel I can send those high breed dogs to. in the future. my farm is fertilized enough now.

Old Post 01-15-2019 07:26 PM
CHEWBACH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHEWBACH Click here to Send CHEWBACH a Private Message Find more posts by CHEWBACH Add CHEWBACH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Allen / UKC
Administrator

Count your blessings. Not everyone has a good bird dog.

Old Post 01-15-2019 07:43 PM
Allen / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allen / UKC Click here to Send Allen / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Allen / UKC Find more posts by Allen / UKC Add Allen / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

We don't have hardly any birds here they say the fire ants get them.

Tar

Old Post 01-15-2019 07:45 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
novicane65
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Allen / UKC
Count your blessings. Not everyone has a good bird dog.

yes much like good coondawgs, everyone thinks they have a good one until you actually hunt with a good one.

And
Partners on a few common trashy young dogs

Gone but not forgotten

GrNtCh, PKC Ch Hillbilly Bildo
Pr Broken Oaks Wild Blue Gypsy

Old Post 01-15-2019 09:21 PM
novicane65 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for novicane65 Click here to Send novicane65 a Private Message Click Here to Email novicane65 Find more posts by novicane65 Add novicane65 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Buckshot
UKC Forum Member

Re: You All Don 't Realize How Lucky You Are!

quote:
Originally posted by Todd K / UKC

Here's what it costs with FDSB. Transfer = $25 Name Change = $25 3 Gen Pedigree = $22 So a total of $72 for something that would cost me $24 with UKC. How's that for a kick in the pants?

LOL, Todd, hope you don't give UKC any ideas on that $25 Name Change in one of those brainstorm meetings to increase revenue......LOL

Old Post 01-15-2019 10:12 PM
Buckshot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buckshot Click here to Send Buckshot a Private Message Click Here to Email Buckshot Find more posts by Buckshot Add Buckshot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MR.RATMAN
Banned

Don't let him fool you he had it done for free with UKC.

PKC CH Byers Boogar Hollow D
( Mojo On Tap X Midnight Fly )

Old Post 01-16-2019 12:47 AM
MR.RATMAN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MR.RATMAN Click here to Send MR.RATMAN a Private Message Click Here to Email MR.RATMAN Find more posts by MR.RATMAN Add MR.RATMAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DocAcumen
UKC Forum Member

quote:
I just bought a young English Setter and transferring him into my name. Primary registry for hunting Setters is Field Dog Stud Book (FDSB). I want to 1) transfer him into my name, 2) change his name, and 3) get a 3 generation pedigree. To do that with UKC costs you $24.

The kick in THE PANTS , Is you complaining !!!!

But, Y'all At UKC!!!!

Just IGNORE the COMPLAINTS that all the ones HERE give Y'ALL!!!!!

WAHH WAHH WAHH !!!!!

Old Post 01-16-2019 01:51 AM
DocAcumen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DocAcumen Click here to Send DocAcumen a Private Message Find more posts by DocAcumen Add DocAcumen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Corey Gruver
UKC Forum Member

Not to mention that bird dog probably cost you more than an equivalent Treeing Walker of ability and age would have

Old Post 01-16-2019 06:08 AM
Corey Gruver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Corey Gruver Click here to Send Corey Gruver a Private Message Find more posts by Corey Gruver Add Corey Gruver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wjoey
Banned

Boy you stepped in it Todd ROFLMAO

UKC PREFORMANCE SIRE Nt ch pkc ch BAM BAM The only one out of WORLD CH BIG D X GRNT SKIPPERS UMFORGIVEN SAIGE she has 21 pups 4nt ch 5 grnt ch thats 42.85%
He is a coon dog!
Nt ch ch Insane Minnie MouseInsane cain x Malden Branch Mouse

HOME OF 2 TIME AQHA HORSE OF THE YEAR
World champion working cow horse snaffle bit
SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION
Top 16 NCHA WORLD Champion
Home of GHSRA All Around Cowboy Champion Chris wilbanks

Jerico Rebel our Movie star horse hes been in three films now 35 years old
Just passed away February 4th 2016

MY OLD DOGS GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
The one I will allways miss now deceased 01/09/2013
GR CH GRAND NT CH Handosme Trudy
SIRE PKC WLD CH GR NT WHATS UP DOC
DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

GRCH GR NT CH COBBLER CREEK WENDY
GR NT STYLISH TUFF - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER
GR NT STYLISH TACK - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER

NT CH SOUTHERN STYLE - JP'S HIGH STYLE X HOUSES LADY

Old Post 01-16-2019 08:09 PM
wjoey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wjoey Click here to Send wjoey a Private Message Find more posts by wjoey Add wjoey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DOUG CHEEK
UKC Forum Member

TODD

I hope U got LLEWELLYN --they make good grouse dogs

ALWAYS GO BY THE RULES AND NEVER A PROBLEM

Old Post 01-17-2019 03:59 PM
DOUG CHEEK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DOUG CHEEK Click here to Send DOUG CHEEK a Private Message Click Here to Email DOUG CHEEK Find more posts by DOUG CHEEK Add DOUG CHEEK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tony.beals
UKC Forum Member

quote:

Todd, your tight with your money anyway you should stick to coon hunting cheaper LOL

MSG, US ARMY RETIRED
President of Michigan State United Coon Hunters Association

Old Post 01-17-2019 04:04 PM
tony.beals is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tony.beals Click here to Send tony.beals a Private Message Click Here to Email tony.beals Find more posts by tony.beals Add tony.beals to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cliff Thornburg
UKC Forum Member

I hope it really runs rabbits good for you. Should have them sitting tight in all this snow.

Old Post 01-17-2019 04:27 PM
Cliff Thornburg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff Thornburg Click here to Send Cliff Thornburg a Private Message Visit Cliff Thornburg's homepage! Find more posts by Cliff Thornburg Add Cliff Thornburg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote