UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Black & Tans: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Pup Wanted
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
John Garlitch
UKC Forum Member

Pup Wanted

I am looking for a pup that will be old enough to hunt this coming kill season , if anyone knows of anything close to Indiana please let me know , Thanks John

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-15-2015 03:42 PM
John Garlitch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John Garlitch Click here to Send John Garlitch a Private Message Click Here to Email John Garlitch Find more posts by John Garlitch Add John Garlitch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
darin boggs
UKC Forum Member

I have a Smokey 7 & a Scooby bred pup for sale. She is 3 months old now. I'll take $300.00 for her.

Old Post 07-19-2015 03:24 AM
darin boggs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for darin boggs Click here to Send darin boggs a Private Message Visit darin boggs's homepage! Find more posts by darin boggs Add darin boggs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John Garlitch
UKC Forum Member

Darin I appreciate that, I am not sure thats quit old enough , that would put the pup at 6 to 7 months the beginning of kill season , I'm not hunt the pup I get with anything else , the pup I get will he strictly hunted alone all the way through kill season , but I will consider it and I do thank you , John

Old Post 07-19-2015 03:40 AM
John Garlitch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John Garlitch Click here to Send John Garlitch a Private Message Click Here to Email John Garlitch Find more posts by John Garlitch Add John Garlitch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mark kaczmarek
UKC Forum Member

John I have a female she just turned a year old today. Shes out of Smokey 7 X Nt Ch Kansas Smokin Lizzy that Ron Maggert owns. Never been to the woods other then when she was a pup just to learn to cross small creeks. $200 I can bring her to A. Oaks >>>>Mark

Old Post 07-19-2015 03:46 PM
mark kaczmarek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mark kaczmarek Click here to Send mark kaczmarek a Private Message Click Here to Email mark kaczmarek Find more posts by mark kaczmarek Add mark kaczmarek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
darin boggs
UKC Forum Member

That's ok John if you change your mind just let me know.

Old Post 07-21-2015 04:54 PM
darin boggs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for darin boggs Click here to Send darin boggs a Private Message Visit darin boggs's homepage! Find more posts by darin boggs Add darin boggs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John Garlitch
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 08-01-2015 05:53 AM
John Garlitch
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 08-01-2015 05:53 AM