UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Top 10 things Coonhunters say to Wives
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
awfred
UKC Forum Member

My wife is a good one

If I ain't gone when she gets home she says why ain't you huntin, she says when she smells skunk its prof i was huntin that pup. I say we might go to so and so for few nights she says have fun. When she calls late on a friday and I say I am home she says sorry i figured you was at a hunt somewhere so I went out with some friends, you want me to bring ya somthing to eat? When she has to feed for me and sees a different dog she says where that one come from, its pretty. If I have been not hunting for several nights she says when are you going hunting again you gettin grumpy. Now when a pup tears up her stuff in the yard its a different story. I just say he ain't never done that before.
Things I have said to her:
get this tick
I ain't got no Idea
that ain't never happend before
get some wood up on the porch I'll be cold when I get in
that just happend
no cell service where I was at
phone died no charger
when did you plant that tree
I'll stand it back up tomarrow
you shouldn't have left you car in the driveway
I didn't see it
that ain't nothin
It won't cost much to fix that
I didn't mean to back over it we can get another one
I can fix that
I can't fix that
you tore it up
Whatever
let me think about it
I got to get out of bed why

Why she has put up with me all these years is hard to understand all I know is she's a goodun

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-23-2014 09:53 PM
awfred is offline Click Here to See the Profile for awfred Click here to Send awfred a Private Message Find more posts by awfred Add awfred to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shawnstovall
UKC Forum Member

wife " i went out to your dog pens and seen five dogs where did the other two come from"

me " I told you 6 months ago that Bryan left one here and that Nick let me bring his old dog home. what did you forget hehehe."

wife " oh ok i was just wondering"

me " no problem honey love you."

918-961-2434
Home to:
Pr S&J's Shack's Backwoods Patches (walker)
'PR' Stovall's Black Knight Wild Willy
Past Home to:
dual grand stovall's black knight george (gone but not forgotten)
pr D&S' black little luke (1st and 3rd place wins) (davis black luke x paynes black june) gone but not forgotten
Dual Grand Davis' black hutch (gone but not forgotten)

Old Post 11-24-2014 07:35 PM
shawnstovall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shawnstovall Click here to Send shawnstovall a Private Message Click Here to Email shawnstovall Find more posts by shawnstovall Add shawnstovall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jdgher
UKC Forum Member

Need to go tonight

Need to go tonight.
This is the last night we can go for awhile, the 10 day no running season starts tomorrow.
Or
Tonight is opening night we get to take the gun, or tonight is the last night we can shoot them out.
Wife says: Your always saying something like that. You go run those dogs year around, for years.
I don't tell her when the no running season is or deer season is anymore, that way she thinks I'm just staying home and spending time with her. HAHA.

GRNTCH PR' Steve-O and Chili's Red Flow
NTCH PR' Twisters Musical Red Huey DNA-VIP Perf Sire 06'07 Deceased 11/07
Former Home of
NTCH 'PR' Swann's Lonesome Red Music/ Kitty
NTCH. CH PR' SawBlade Red Reckon
NTCH. CH PR' Gher's Timber Mt. Brandy
Breeder of
GRNTCH PR' Daugherty's Red BUBBA
NTCH CH PR' BA'S Tree Top Rockin Griddle
NTCH PR' Lickcreek Backwoods Lil Red Annie

Old Post 11-26-2014 02:40 AM
jdgher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jdgher Click here to Send jdgher a Private Message Click Here to Email jdgher Find more posts by jdgher Add jdgher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Classic rivers
UKC Forum Member

"it won't take THAT much gas to get to autumn oaks....and the price is down". Lol

Old Post 11-27-2014 03:46 PM
Classic rivers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Classic rivers Click here to Send Classic rivers a Private Message Click Here to Email Classic rivers Find more posts by Classic rivers Add Classic rivers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
horsesandhounds
UKC Forum Member

I got invited to go to Autumn Oaks by a man I was seeing. After I said I'd go, I was asked which of MY vehicles I as driving to take him and his dog to AO.

I had my truck looked all over, got the air conditioner fixed, and was all ready to go and then plans were called off...

www.passchendaelefarm.com

Old Post 11-27-2014 06:57 PM
horsesandhounds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for horsesandhounds Click here to Send horsesandhounds a Private Message Click Here to Email horsesandhounds Visit horsesandhounds's homepage! Find more posts by horsesandhounds Add horsesandhounds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Classic rivers
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by horsesandhounds
I got invited to go to Autumn Oaks by a man I was seeing. After I said I'd go, I was asked which of MY vehicles I as driving to take him and his dog to AO.

I had my truck looked all over, got the air conditioner fixed, and was all ready to go and then plans were called off...

Well that stinks young lady. I worked in Maine three years. Moose horn refuge outside of Calais. Beautiful country.

Old Post 11-27-2014 08:39 PM
Classic rivers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Classic rivers Click here to Send Classic rivers a Private Message Click Here to Email Classic rivers Find more posts by Classic rivers Add Classic rivers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
horsesandhounds
UKC Forum Member

Calias is pretty. I think it's about 2 hours north of me. Some UKC coonhound events are held up there.

www.passchendaelefarm.com

Old Post 11-27-2014 10:31 PM
horsesandhounds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for horsesandhounds Click here to Send horsesandhounds a Private Message Click Here to Email horsesandhounds Visit horsesandhounds's homepage! Find more posts by horsesandhounds Add horsesandhounds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
David Morgan
UKC Forum Member

We're going to make some money with these.

Old Post 11-27-2014 11:54 PM
David Morgan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for David Morgan Click here to Send David Morgan a Private Message Click Here to Email David Morgan Find more posts by David Morgan Add David Morgan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jhob3783
UKC Forum Member

Wife: Are u just now getting home?

Me: No baby I've been home for awhile u were just sleeping and didn't here me come in. Lol

Old Post 11-28-2014 12:05 AM
jhob3783 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jhob3783 Click here to Send jhob3783 a Private Message Click Here to Email jhob3783 Find more posts by jhob3783 Add jhob3783 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EFranks
UKC Forum Member

?

I don't know who's panties those are!!!!

Old Post 11-28-2014 10:44 AM
EFranks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for EFranks Click here to Send EFranks a Private Message Click Here to Email EFranks Find more posts by EFranks Add EFranks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EFranks
UKC Forum Member

I'm

Just kidding...the above post

Old Post 11-28-2014 10:45 AM
EFranks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for EFranks Click here to Send EFranks a Private Message Click Here to Email EFranks Find more posts by EFranks Add EFranks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EFranks
UKC Forum Member

baby

I've got to go to Kentucky to check on a job...be back in a few days...

Old Post 11-28-2014 10:47 AM
Blake Hopson
UKC Forum Member

Here is a typical response I recieve after several strait nights of hard huntkng. Lol.

Old Post 11-29-2014 05:00 AM
Blake Hopson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blake Hopson Click here to Send Blake Hopson a Private Message Find more posts by Blake Hopson Add Blake Hopson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LRHINEHART
UKC Forum Member

Btt

"ONE LIFE TWILL SOON BE PAST, ONLY WHATS DONE FOR CHRIST WILL LAST"!!! JESUS SAVES!!!

RHINEHARTS SHES A GRAND DANDY

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!!
RHINEHARTS BAWLIN FRED BEAR
AS A WHOLE, YOU WILL BE THE STANDARD BY WHICH I WILL MEASURE ALL OTHERS MY OL' FRIEND!!! I ENJOYED EVERY STEP BEHIND YOU!!

Old Post 12-28-2014 05:41 AM
LRHINEHART is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LRHINEHART Click here to Send LRHINEHART a Private Message Click Here to Email LRHINEHART Find more posts by LRHINEHART Add LRHINEHART to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Btt.
I'm sure y'all got more to add to this one!

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 01-13-2019 04:44 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jakecumberledge
UKC Forum Member

It really wasn't that late when I got home last night

“PR”Woodland Country Side
“PR”Dukes Tree Bustin Duchess
“PR”Country Roads Ranger Jim

Beagles
CH GRHBCH Shenango Shylo
HBCH"PR"Shenango White River Bella
Woodland Drew Brees
Woodlands Blazin MJ
HBCH Woodland K Hello Dolly
“PR”Woodland Danger Ranger
State Line Gypsy

Old Post 01-13-2019 06:29 AM
jakecumberledge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jakecumberledge Click here to Send jakecumberledge a Private Message Find more posts by jakecumberledge Add jakecumberledge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nick B
UKC Forum Member

I’m new to this, but so far these have worked

YOUR dog looks like he really wants to go (I showed her a pic before I got the dog, she said he looked really nice, and I should get it, so I say she made me get it)

If I excercise him, he won’t tear up your stuff

He needs to get his energy out, so he will be more docile around the kids

The kids want to go (be careful with this, I’ve ended up taking more kids than I wanted to, and I’ve gotten in trouble because the 8 year old got an attitude when with momma when told she couldn’t hunt on a school night. How is that my fault?)

Old Post 01-13-2019 02:13 PM
Nick B is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nick B Click here to Send Nick B a Private Message Find more posts by Nick B Add Nick B to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
scott spivey
UKC Forum Member

The best one I’ve heard. In memory of Bobby Rachels ..Wife-‘You didn’t make this big a fuss over me and getting the house ready when I gave birth to your own kids’.
Husband-“Yeah, but I didn’t have to ship you halfway across the country to get you bred.” RIP Mr. Bobby.

Old Post 01-14-2019 01:37 AM
scott spivey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for scott spivey Click here to Send scott spivey a Private Message Click Here to Email scott spivey Find more posts by scott spivey Add scott spivey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daniel urffer
UKC Forum Member

And when your saying all this stupid bs the wife is on the phone with Jody saying hurry up and get over here that dumb@ss has gone hunting again...

Old Post 01-14-2019 07:46 AM
daniel urffer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for daniel urffer Click here to Send daniel urffer a Private Message Click Here to Email daniel urffer Find more posts by daniel urffer Add daniel urffer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by daniel urffer
And when your saying all this stupid bs the wife is on the phone with Jody saying hurry up and get over here that dumb@ss has gone hunting again...
It don't matter. It's just like a trashy dog. If you don't know he's trashing and he trees you a coon now and then, it's all good.

Old Post 01-14-2019 03:47 PM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SHORN
UKC Forum Member

wife- You told me there was never a pup worth that amount of money.

Me- That was before we had a grand daughter. There IS NOTHING to expensive for her (she is 10 months old now)

went to pick up the grand daughter's new female pup. When we got there the guy told me the male pup(brother) was for sale also, some one backed out. I looked at my wife she gives me the ol "What Ever".... my reply was "It is just as easy to raise two as one."

I hope no body shows this post to my grand daughter when she turns 16 and is looking at cars

Last edited by SHORN on 01-16-2019 at 02:56 PM

Old Post 01-16-2019 02:53 PM
SHORN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SHORN Click here to Send SHORN a Private Message Find more posts by SHORN Add SHORN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

"Sweetheart, I will be home early"....

Old Post 01-16-2019 03:18 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daniel urffer
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by shadinc
It don't matter. It's just like a trashy dog. If you don't know he's trashing and he trees you a coon now and then, it's all good.

Lmao..... I like a trashy dog!!

Old Post 01-17-2019 05:10 AM
daniel urffer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for daniel urffer Click here to Send daniel urffer a Private Message Click Here to Email daniel urffer Find more posts by daniel urffer Add daniel urffer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cole run
UKC Forum Member

Don't make me choose between you and the dogs , you won't like the outcome

Old Post 01-18-2019 12:12 AM
cole run is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cole run Click here to Send cole run a Private Message Find more posts by cole run Add cole run to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Toad Hill
UKC Forum Member

If you aint cooking, bring me home a subway sandwich on your way home . Dont be late !, im leaving at dark !

Old Post 01-18-2019 10:40 PM
Toad Hill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toad Hill Click here to Send Toad Hill a Private Message Find more posts by Toad Hill Add Toad Hill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote