UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Black & Tans: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Looking for my stepson a young dog
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
JoFrost
Banned

Looking for my stepson a young dog

I would like to start this by saying thanks for taking time to read this. I just got back into hunting a bit ago and only thing that I hunt are black and tans. But back to the reason I am posting this. My stepson is 16 years old and had never been introduced to coon hunting until I got back into it. After going with me a couple time he has went hog wild over it. We can't keep him home when it gets dark. He has hunted my old dog until his pads are sore. I would really like to find him a young dog of his own to hunt. I would like for it to be old enough for him to hunt it right away. We don't care if it's male or female. As long as it has potential to make a decent hound for him. I would hate for his very fist hound to be a lemon. Now here are the problems. I was just laid off from my job 4 weeks ago and money is pretty tight. I'm not saying that it would have to be free "but that would really help alot" but the price does have to be very reasonable. We live in southern Ky right on Lake Cumberland and have all kinds of private and government land to hunt right out our back door. If anyone has anything that they think would work for this please call or text me any time. I am posting this with out him knowing about it trying to surprise him. He's a good kid. Straight A's in school and never been in any trouble and I think a dog of his own might keep him on that path. My number is (606)307-9884. Again thanks for taking time to read this and good hunting to everyone even if you don't hunt "BLACK AND TANS.Ha Ha Thank u all

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-29-2015 02:28 AM
JoFrost is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JoFrost Click here to Send JoFrost a Private Message Click Here to Email JoFrost Find more posts by JoFrost Add JoFrost to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davidkelly
UKC Forum Member

male

Call me when you ready for that male if you still interested

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-06-2015 12:44 AM
davidkelly is offline Click Here to See the Profile for davidkelly Click here to Send davidkelly a Private Message Click Here to Email davidkelly Find more posts by davidkelly Add davidkelly to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote