UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Black & Tans: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > 2 yr old black n tan
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ringtailhunter8
New UKC Forum Member

2 yr old black n tan

I have 2 yr old black n tan he is very independent I seen him tree with a coon first night I had him hasn't been hunted very much since I have way to many young dogs he is ukc reg all I have is his pup papers parents are pr dogs so no clue wat he goes back to I will let him go for 250 he wouldn't be for sell if I wasn't pushing one in the hunts and trying get another started good might trade for hunting stuff

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-27-2015 03:29 AM
ringtailhunter8 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ringtailhunter8 Click here to Send ringtailhunter8 a Private Message Click Here to Email ringtailhunter8 Find more posts by ringtailhunter8 Add ringtailhunter8 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ringtailhunter8
New UKC Forum Member

Located Johnson city tn

Old Post 07-27-2015 03:30 AM
ringtailhunter8 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ringtailhunter8 Click here to Send ringtailhunter8 a Private Message Click Here to Email ringtailhunter8 Find more posts by ringtailhunter8 Add ringtailhunter8 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Whiskey Run
UKC Forum Member

Do you still have him? What does he do?

Old Post 08-01-2015 12:57 AM
Whiskey Run is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Whiskey Run Click here to Send Whiskey Run a Private Message Click Here to Email Whiskey Run Find more posts by Whiskey Run Add Whiskey Run to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
swintjohnnt
New UKC Forum Member

STILL GOT DOG CALL ME AT 865-661-2475
THANKS JOHNNY

Old Post 08-25-2015 01:51 PM
swintjohnnt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for swintjohnnt Click here to Send swintjohnnt a Private Message Click Here to Email swintjohnnt Find more posts by swintjohnnt Add swintjohnnt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jo-nathan 10
Banned

black dog u have

Would u be interested in letting a man hunt him for u an get him back in shape an try puts some wins on him if u think we could work something out give me a call my name is Jonathan (828)756-8046

Old Post 08-25-2015 08:29 PM
jo-nathan 10 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jo-nathan 10 Click here to Send jo-nathan 10 a Private Message Click Here to Email jo-nathan 10 Find more posts by jo-nathan 10 Add jo-nathan 10 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jo-nathan 10
Banned

Re: black dog u have

[QUOTE]Originally posted by jo-nathan 10
[B]Would u be interested in letting a man hunt him for u an get him back in shape an try puts some wins on him if u think we could work something out give me a call my name is Jonathan (828)756-8046 if I wasn't living on a tight budget I would just purchase him thanks for your Time

Old Post 08-25-2015 08:31 PM
jo-nathan 10 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jo-nathan 10 Click here to Send jo-nathan 10 a Private Message Click Here to Email jo-nathan 10 Find more posts by jo-nathan 10 Add jo-nathan 10 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
badridgekennels
New UKC Forum Member

I am interested in your dog, I'm a serious buyer, no BS. If you still have it my number is (423) 506-1561. I'm from McMinn County TN. Please let me know if he is still available. Thank you.

Old Post 08-29-2015 02:32 PM
badridgekennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for badridgekennels Click here to Send badridgekennels a Private Message Click Here to Email badridgekennels Find more posts by badridgekennels Add badridgekennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jo-nathan 10
Banned

2year old

How much to a youth hunter

Old Post 08-30-2015 05:46 PM
jo-nathan 10
Banned

2year old

How much to a youth hunter

Old Post 08-30-2015 05:46 PM
JoFrost
Banned

Looking for my 16 year old stepson

If you still have the black dog for sale give me a call please. I am looking for a young dog for my stepson. He is 16 and really wanting a young dog for himself. And the only thing that we put in our kennels are black and tans. He just got his license and his hunting the leg off of my old dogs and he really needs a young dog of his own. My number is (606)307-9884 Thanks for taking time to read this.

Old Post 09-29-2015 01:54 AM
JoFrost is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JoFrost Click here to Send JoFrost a Private Message Click Here to Email JoFrost Find more posts by JoFrost Add JoFrost to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darrell Floyd
UKC Forum Member

Black & Tan

Do you still have your 2yr old B&T for sale if you do please call me at 931-409-6162 Thanks

Old Post 10-06-2015 04:16 PM
Darrell Floyd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darrell Floyd Click here to Send Darrell Floyd a Private Message Visit Darrell Floyd's homepage! Find more posts by Darrell Floyd Add Darrell Floyd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeerSlyer86
UKC Forum Member

Did the dog sale

Old Post 11-10-2015 02:00 AM
DeerSlyer86 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DeerSlyer86 Click here to Send DeerSlyer86 a Private Message Click Here to Email DeerSlyer86 Find more posts by DeerSlyer86 Add DeerSlyer86 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
stevwallace
UKC Forum Member

If still have dog. I am interested. Am bout hour out of Johnson City. Call at 423-923-1420

Old Post 11-11-2015 01:27 AM
stevwallace is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stevwallace Click here to Send stevwallace a Private Message Click Here to Email stevwallace Find more posts by stevwallace Add stevwallace to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jo-nathan 10
Banned

black dog

If u are interested in letting me hunt him give me a call(828)756-8046 I am just hour or so from u

Old Post 11-11-2015 01:35 AM