UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > grnt coonvalley singing tapp x cox creek evening star pups
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
john nannemann
UKC Forum Member

grnt coonvalley singing tapp x cox creek evening star pups

tapp stud thread with ped:

http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthrea...mp;pagenumber=1

i have a litter born august 1st out of tapp here in south central ark. i have some pups already spoken for but a bunch still to sell. there where 13 pups born, and twelve still living out here now 8 days later.
7 females- 5 red to a very dark brown, 2 will be black and white or bluetick, too early to tell. i will keep two females for myself, not decided which as of yet.

5 males- 3 red to very dark brown, 2 black and white, possibly bluetick. two of the reds spoken for, so three left to sell.

they will be ukc and pkc reg, ukc performanced.

they are out of my 6 yrs old personal female, star. she is a coondog. she has a good a nose on a dog as i've seen in a long time, can take tracks as they come and MOVE THEM quick. i haven't comp hunted in many years but i can only say the fact she still lives here is a testament to her ability. she is a dead loner for the most part, pretty tight on the ground unless the track is smoking hot, hunted for the most part of her life by herself. very accurate. double quick. runs to catch and dead game. old timey meat catcher, gets it done when the tracks are bad or good. she has been bred only once before and some of them have made super nice dogs.

i have high hopes for this cross making nice coon treers and some old blood on both sides with not much up close common ancestry- hybrid vigor. these lines have at times made some special animals throughout the history of the breed when their crossed back and forth on each other. tapps heavy tapp x hardtime x little joe set into stars heavy jr x hardtime x neuse river x vanzants sam. should be something fun to fool with anyway.

--------------- gr nt cambells bluegrass amos
----------gr nt jamies trashy amos
----------------gr nt richardsons coon crazy daisy
pr cox creek evening star
--------------- nt ch new river rebel
-------- pr twin oaks bluegrass dot
--------------- nt ch michigan swamp sweet sue(out of bluegrass amos)

all pups $200. as i travel for work if you can meet me on a monday i can delivery a pup or pups to north la or the northern mississippi area.

i can text pics or full ped on star. cell 479-601-4831

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-10-2015 03:03 AM
john nannemann is offline Click Here to See the Profile for john nannemann Click here to Send john nannemann a Private Message Find more posts by john nannemann Add john nannemann to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
THOMAS ARMSTRON
UKC Forum Member

Star will do her part as a reproducing female.

She was bred to Sailor last and a male who had never been to a hunt sold for $2000 and I owned Ruby and sold her for financial reasons for $4000 Friday night. They are coondogs!

Old Post 08-10-2015 04:20 AM
THOMAS ARMSTRON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for THOMAS ARMSTRON Click here to Send THOMAS ARMSTRON a Private Message Click Here to Email THOMAS ARMSTRON Find more posts by THOMAS ARMSTRON Add THOMAS ARMSTRON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
john nannemann
UKC Forum Member

Re: Star will do her part as a reproducing female.

quote:
Originally posted by THOMAS ARMSTRON
She was bred to Sailor last and a male who had never been to a hunt sold for $2000 and I owned Ruby and sold her for financial reasons for $4000 Friday night. They are coondogs!

thanks for the boost thomas!

folks, i can text pics but don't know how to post on here.

text 479-601-4831

Old Post 08-12-2015 05:06 AM
john nannemann is offline Click Here to See the Profile for john nannemann Click here to Send john nannemann a Private Message Find more posts by john nannemann Add john nannemann to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
john nannemann
UKC Forum Member

8-13-15 update

as of now, if everybody gets what they say they want and they all continue to live, all the females are spoken for. if you think you want a female your still welcome to call and i'll hold your name in case somebody has to back out on one.
there are two males left for sure uncommitted, and possibly three males left.
these are all good looking pups.

thanks for all the calls, enjoyed the phone visits!

Old Post 08-13-2015 01:43 PM
john nannemann
UKC Forum Member

looks like right now one male left uncommitted. these are beautiful pups all eating good and acting good. nice blocky heads and high tails
can't give a specific color as to this last one, just say they are all good lookers.

can text pics! 479-601-4831

Old Post 08-26-2015 12:43 PM
john nannemann
UKC Forum Member

well folks, i had 2 folks say they each wanted a pair of females, and now i can't get a hold of either, and nether seems to call me back, even to say they changed their mind. if you are one of these folks and still want the pups, please give me a call asap.
that said, i still have some really nice pups that are going to need a home. since i like all these pups actions so well, i've decided to keep three females for myself instead of two. so what i think is available is 3 females and one red and white male. past one female i know i'm keeping, i'm not really particular about the other two i keep. there is a black and white, a red and white, and two redticks, and a bluetick to pick from. all act great, i'll likely keep the one's left, up to three.
i'm still at $200 each on these, i paid the SS litter fee, and they are healthy and beautiful. can text pics.
located in central ark. they are 8 weeks and ready to go with first shot.
479-601-4831

Old Post 09-23-2015 01:44 AM
dnester
UKC Forum Member

I HUNTED WITH THE SIRE OF THESE PUPS HE IS A COONDOG IF JOHN SAID THE DAM IS A COONDOG .ENOUGH SAID .SHOULD BE SOME GOOD PUPS

GRCH GRNITECH NESTERS RED BOY TRAILER (7TH 89 ACHA World hunt 90 little world english champ)
TRAILER II MS STATE BENCH SHOW CHAMPION-DECEASED
GRCH GRNITECH NESTERS RED BOY TRAILER 3

GRNITECH NESTERS RED BOY TRAILER 4
GRNITECH RED BOY TRAILER GIRL
NITECH TRAILER'S RED DAWN 6TH PLACE 2013 UKC WINNER CLASSIC
PR RED BOY TRAILER JOE
DOUG NESTER 662-455-5496

Old Post 09-24-2015 01:29 AM
dnester is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dnester Click here to Send dnester a Private Message Click Here to Email dnester Find more posts by dnester Add dnester to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
john nannemann
UKC Forum Member

thanks for the bump up doug.
these are some beautiful pups, i'd love to keep them all cause they act that good, but can't hunt them all, they need to find a home with some folks to put them in the timber. i don't know how to post pics on here, but can text photos.

Old Post 09-24-2015 12:39 PM
john nannemann
UKC Forum Member

still one red and white open redticked male left to sell. he is both beautiful and great acting. gonna be a muscled up good looking dog. great square head. these pups where 9 weeks old last saturday. i can text pic from last weekend. SS pup. had two 9 way shots as of last weekend. you see him you'll like him.

Old Post 10-07-2015 01:03 AM
john nannemann
UKC Forum Member

male pup sold, but:
these pups are now coming three months old, whelped aug 1. i have three females here i was keeping to decide which i wanted for myself. i have decided to sell at least one more of the three, maybe two. i just won't be able to start them all and keep a job. they have been shown a dead coon and have great actions, but i don't believe in over messing with them. good looking with loud mouths, at least for pups. i would have to get some current pics, but can text pics. they are SS. i can't overstate how nice these pups act, smart and bold. just hope to get them in hands of somebody to give them a chance, you could drive all over the country burning gas and i don't think you'd find a better chance to take on a pup then these. can meet in north ms or north la. due to work travel.

just fyi:the 11mth old i have out of tapp(the sire) and another female, with very little hunting, treed her first coon by herself last saturday night.

phone or text 479-601-4831

Old Post 11-11-2015 01:26 PM
john nannemann
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 11-12-2015 01:18 PM
john nannemann
UKC Forum Member

tapp x star
coonvalley singing sara in the semis tonight at the sophomore SS. only english in class there and only one of three in all classes.
this cross will be made again this year if all goes well.

Old Post 04-08-2017 03:12 AM
THOMAS ARMSTRON
UKC Forum Member

John

Bull made Nitech Saturday night. That's 3 UKC first in 3 different states with 3 different handlers.

Old Post 04-10-2017 03:24 AM
THOMAS ARMSTRON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for THOMAS ARMSTRON Click here to Send THOMAS ARMSTRON a Private Message Click Here to Email THOMAS ARMSTRON Find more posts by THOMAS ARMSTRON Add THOMAS ARMSTRON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote