UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Johnny Dalton/Old Guys
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Johnny Dalton/Old Guys

I see where Sluggo didn't make it. But Mr Bob Dudley got one of his dogs through himself. It will be interesting to see if he has one of his youngsters take over tonight or if he handles himself. Did any of the other old guys get a dog in for tonight?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-25-2019 12:48 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I also heard that one old guy that was fresh out of the hospital not only hunted but won early/late. Someone said that one side of his skull was bashed in and they hadn't even fixed it yet. Now that is one tuff coonhunter.

Old Post 10-25-2019 12:54 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Don't know how old he is but Ronnie Smith who was a constant winner from the pass wearing his patented plaid shirts. Came to play and got double cast wins last night.

Old Post 10-25-2019 01:10 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
trevorwade09
UKC Forum Member

Bill Stokes is one of the toughest people on this planet. After what he has been through this year, to even be able to walk and talk is an accomplishment. Couldn't believe it when I saw his name.

Old Post 10-25-2019 01:28 PM
trevorwade09 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for trevorwade09 Click here to Send trevorwade09 a Private Message Click Here to Email trevorwade09 Find more posts by trevorwade09 Add trevorwade09 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Mike Carrol got in on Monday night..Some more i can name that might not be old but are 20-30 year veterans ..Saw a few 4 digit membership numbers and to have one in the 10-15 thousand number range you have been around a long time also..Know that every time i look at mine .

Old Post 10-25-2019 01:37 PM
John B.Dalton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John B.Dalton Click here to Send John B.Dalton a Private Message Visit John B.Dalton's homepage! Find more posts by John B.Dalton Add John B.Dalton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Ronnie Smith was an old veteran when I first started 25 years ago. Bill Stokes gives new meaning to the phrase "playing injured". Do you reckon he suffered a concussion when that tree fell on him? Or would you call that a "traumatic head injury"? And they think that football players have it rough.

Old Post 10-25-2019 01:51 PM
elvis
UKC Forum Member

I see where Mr.Shabel has his name on about 7 dogs that got thru. It would appear he mite know a coondog when he sees one.

Old Post 10-25-2019 11:27 PM
elvis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for elvis Click here to Send elvis a Private Message Find more posts by elvis Add elvis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JB Cobb
UKC Forum Member

And more importantly has the cabbage to buy them when he finds them 😂

Old Post 10-26-2019 12:13 AM
JB Cobb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JB Cobb Click here to Send JB Cobb a Private Message Click Here to Email JB Cobb Find more posts by JB Cobb Add JB Cobb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by JB Cobb
And more importantly has the cabbage to buy them when he finds them 😂

Probably hasnt even seen most of them ...Some guys behind a bunch of dogs up there have multiple in..Alot of good matchups tonight and better weather tonight..Gonna be raining and miserable according to weather man for tomorrow nights cast..Hope all is well Brother Jamie!!

Old Post 10-26-2019 02:35 AM
John B.Dalton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John B.Dalton Click here to Send John B.Dalton a Private Message Visit John B.Dalton's homepage! Find more posts by John B.Dalton Add John B.Dalton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JB Cobb
UKC Forum Member

Yes sir Brother Dalton.... I'm working hard to try to get back in the game.... Unlike others unfortunately I'm self made..... But I've got a couple in the oven that are showing potential..... Hope all is well with you nd yours !!!!

Old Post 10-26-2019 03:09 AM
JB Cobb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JB Cobb Click here to Send JB Cobb a Private Message Click Here to Email JB Cobb Find more posts by JB Cobb Add JB Cobb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by JB Cobb
Yes sir Brother Dalton.... I'm working hard to try to get back in the game.... Unlike others unfortunately I'm self made..... But I've got a couple in the oven that are showing potential..... Hope all is well with you nd yours !!!!

You can be self made and play in this game ...Ride on up and hunt with Wayne Arrington a night or two and check out his english dogs..He got some cadillacs out behind the barn that just need a driver and they are reproducing also..Fastest race car in the world cant win if it doesnt make it to the track ..Doing well..Headed home from Pkc world to See my wife for a few days then head to florida to play some old folks softball..Life is good !!

Old Post 10-26-2019 08:24 PM