UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Titles question
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
overit2
New UKC Forum Member

Titles question

Hello, is there a link to how the titles work for redbones?

I'm seeing a lot of GRNITECH or GRNTECH and "PR" etc....I'm trying to understand where the 'titles' are vs the kennel/registered dogs name?

I have Weims so deal with and understand more their titles vs UKC>

We will be looking for a redbone pup in the future and live in GA. We would like to have dual championed parents however we are looking for pet/companion with some hunting involved (show quality faults ok as we aren't sure we would be showing) Non-breeding contract is fine -however we would delay spay/neuter until after age 2.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-22-2019 09:43 PM
overit2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for overit2 Click here to Send overit2 a Private Message Find more posts by overit2 Add overit2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Corey Gruver
UKC Forum Member

https://www.ukcdogs.com/titles

This should be very helpful!

Old Post 10-22-2019 09:50 PM
Corey Gruver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Corey Gruver Click here to Send Corey Gruver a Private Message Find more posts by Corey Gruver Add Corey Gruver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
overit2
New UKC Forum Member

Perfect, that helps, thank you! I'm guessing the "PR" I saw was the kennel name as it came after the titles. I'll now be able to understand what people have ha!

Nevermind-now I'm reading it may be "Purple Ribbon" status?

Old Post 10-22-2019 10:00 PM
overit2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for overit2 Click here to Send overit2 a Private Message Find more posts by overit2 Add overit2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Overit2

I highly recommend you speak with Richard Lambert regarding a Redbone. He has some if the best looking dogs you will find. He has show quality and excellent hunting dogs. He would be the one I would buy from if I wanted a Redbone. Dave

Old Post 10-22-2019 10:40 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Corey Gruver
UKC Forum Member

‘PR’ simply stands for “Purple Ribbon” bred. You should see this on any UKC registered dog that has over seven generations of registered lineage with the UKC.

Old Post 10-23-2019 02:31 AM
Corey Gruver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Corey Gruver Click here to Send Corey Gruver a Private Message Find more posts by Corey Gruver Add Corey Gruver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

Re: Overit2

quote:
Originally posted by Dave Richards
I highly recommend you speak with Richard Lambert regarding a Redbone. He has some if the best looking dogs you will find. He has show quality and excellent hunting dogs. He would be the one I would buy from if I wanted a Redbone. Dave

I second that. Good man too!

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:
UKC Grand Nite Champion "PR" Yadkin River Addkis. Deceased 12/11/2016 RIP

2009/2010/2011/2012 AKC GA. State Leader and Supreme Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

2010 ACHA Georgia State Champion Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

PKC Champion Yadkin River Addkis

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

912-663-5287 cell (perfered)

Old Post 10-23-2019 12:28 PM
Robert Johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Johnson Click here to Send Robert Johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email Robert Johnson Find more posts by Robert Johnson Add Robert Johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote