UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Opinions on selling things
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Matt McKinney
UKC Forum Member

Opinions on selling things

I buy and sell, and trade things a bit. But it seems like trying to sell something turns into a complete night mare as of late. If i want to buy something, I dont jerk the seller around, if I want it, I buy it. If I look at it and dont want it, I tell the seller thanks, but no thanks. I have a boat for sale, and have had tons of calls. People come look at the boat, or call and want me to email a million pictures, or answer a hundred questions, then I never here from them again, and its a nice boat, priced right. Not junk. Seems like people just have no common decentsy to tell you they arent interested. Instead they act like its a done deal they want it bad, and are buying, then you never hear from them again. I even had one fella call me, ask if I was home, I said no but i can be home in 20 minutes if you want to see the boat. He says that will be great..Never showed, never called, and I dropped what I was doing for him. I just was curious if anyone else runs into the same kind of crap when trying to sell something. I dont get it, if your not interested, dont waste my time.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-29-2012 05:27 PM
Matt McKinney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Matt McKinney Click here to Send Matt McKinney a Private Message Click Here to Email Matt McKinney Find more posts by Matt McKinney Add Matt McKinney to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RHK
Banned

what kind of boat you sellin buddy? i like boats... lol

Old Post 05-29-2012 05:38 PM
RHK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RHK Click here to Send RHK a Private Message Find more posts by RHK Add RHK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Matt McKinney
UKC Forum Member

Lol its a 17 ft deep v tracker magna with a 110 HP Johnson motor. Set up for river catfishing. 3500.00

quote:
Originally posted by RHK
what kind of boat you sellin buddy? i like boats... lol

Old Post 05-29-2012 06:20 PM
Matt McKinney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Matt McKinney Click here to Send Matt McKinney a Private Message Click Here to Email Matt McKinney Find more posts by Matt McKinney Add Matt McKinney to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
T-Monroe
UKC Forum Member

Matt,

I am like you, if I don't want it or it is not what I am looking for I will say no thanks and move on...

GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' Monroe's Ramblin Rex
GRCH 'PR' Monroe's Miss Karlie
NITECH GRCH 'PR' Monroe's Bawlin Jake

Old Post 05-29-2012 06:38 PM
T-Monroe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for T-Monroe Click here to Send T-Monroe a Private Message Click Here to Email T-Monroe Visit T-Monroe's homepage! Find more posts by T-Monroe Add T-Monroe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lance Laymon
UKC Forum Member

What drives me nuts is when I try to sell something on here and they text me to death with questions. When I get tired of it and tell them to just call if interested they text they want it and I never hear from them again.

Old Post 05-29-2012 07:29 PM
Lance Laymon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lance Laymon Click here to Send Lance Laymon a Private Message Find more posts by Lance Laymon Add Lance Laymon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Matt McKinney
UKC Forum Member

Yep, I got a light on here for trade. Samething happened to me. A man texted me yesterday, wanted pics of my light. I sent them, he kept texting me telling me what all he had, I said I was interested in trading, and as soon as I said that, I never heard from him again..lol...almost like people just get bored and want to talk or something.

quote:
Originally posted by Lance Laymon
What drives me nuts is when I try to sell something on here and they text me to death with questions. When I get tired of it and tell them to just call if interested they text they want it and I never hear from them again.

Old Post 05-29-2012 08:04 PM
Tyler Vaden
UKC Forum Member

I will send u some money to hold it and pay 10% more then what your asking in a week let me get your address then text it to them. Then call them a week later I must have wrote your address down wrong it came back in the mail today. The list never ends.

Old Post 05-29-2012 08:06 PM
Tyler Vaden is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tyler Vaden Click here to Send Tyler Vaden a Private Message Click Here to Email Tyler Vaden Find more posts by Tyler Vaden Add Tyler Vaden to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote