UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > alpha help
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
snaggles
UKC Forum Member

alpha help

my alpha all of a sudden went crazy last night. it will track the dog on the compase an the yards are correct but the dog nor the track is showing on the map

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-31-2018 03:33 PM
snaggles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for snaggles Click here to Send snaggles a Private Message Click Here to Email snaggles Find more posts by snaggles Add snaggles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

There are several settings on the map page that could be the issue. I would go to the map page and then menu and scroll to the last thing which is Restore Defaults. See what that does.

Also there are a couple track colors that don't show real well on the map. Maybe that got changed. Select one of your dogs and on the information page in the top left check and see what color track it should be leaving.

Old Post 07-31-2018 04:34 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
snaggles
UKC Forum Member

done a master reset an everything went back to working. it wasn't even showing the truck or dog on the map when I tried to mark location.

Old Post 08-02-2018 05:12 PM
snaggles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for snaggles Click here to Send snaggles a Private Message Click Here to Email snaggles Find more posts by snaggles Add snaggles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BigContry
UKC Forum Member

Another problem Bruce. Two problems really. First one, My dog tracks just disappear sometimes. Second one, my screen auto zoom for some reason, and auto zoom is turned off I might add. I have updated my collars and my handheld. Also have deleted my dog tracks after each hunt. Any ideas?

Old Post 08-02-2018 07:58 PM
BigContry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BigContry Click here to Send BigContry a Private Message Click Here to Email BigContry Find more posts by BigContry Add BigContry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

The zooming is nothing but a setting change. Go to map then Setup Dogs. Turn auto zoom off. Then go to maps and map setup and turn auto zoom off.
For tracks going off screen go to trip computer from home page and reser it. Pay attention to the precentage full reading. I would guess it is 80% or more. Also from track manager you can delete your archived tracks.

Old Post 08-02-2018 09:04 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BigContry
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Bruce
That fixed my problems.

Old Post 08-06-2018 03:28 PM
BigContry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BigContry Click here to Send BigContry a Private Message Click Here to Email BigContry Find more posts by BigContry Add BigContry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote