UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Registrations > Current Registration Turnaround?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ClayBottom11
UKC Forum Member

Current Registration Turnaround?

Anybody know how long it’s taking right now to get papers back? Thanks

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-13-2020 02:11 PM
ClayBottom11 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ClayBottom11 Click here to Send ClayBottom11 a Private Message Find more posts by ClayBottom11 Add ClayBottom11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Been 2 1/2 months for me but mine ain’t old enough for the hunts so it don’t matter. They will get them out their hands were tied.

Tar

Old Post 07-13-2020 02:21 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

I know a guy sent papers for registration in over 4 months ago . still no papers. Another sent in papers first week of May over 2 months ago still no papers.
Big question. If litter is performance nominated
papers were mailed in at 5-6 weeks old
It takes 2-3 months before they are returned.
by time new owner gets registration pups are over 6 months old.
WILL UKC WAIVE THE LATE FEES FOR THE ONES OVER 6 months OLD ??

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Last edited by benderb4 on 07-13-2020 at 03:26 PM

Old Post 07-13-2020 03:23 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Andy212
UKC Forum Member

No

My fee did not get waived but supposedly if you register online it will go faster however that being said still no papers I understand everyone is backed up due to the virus so I’ll just roll with the punches I guess

Old Post 07-13-2020 03:31 PM
Andy212 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Andy212 Click here to Send Andy212 a Private Message Click Here to Email Andy212 Find more posts by Andy212 Add Andy212 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

That is just plain wrong. Not your fault they did not send ot papers quickly enough to get it done before 6 months.

ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Old Post 07-13-2020 03:41 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blagoiss
New UKC Forum Member

on the website it says they are processing may 26 right now though it has said that for a while. I mailed mine may 1 and they got them June 1 thanks to the terrible usps. what you gonna do though but sit and wait

Old Post 07-14-2020 08:55 PM
blagoiss is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blagoiss Click here to Send blagoiss a Private Message Click Here to Email blagoiss Find more posts by blagoiss Add blagoiss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Andy212
UKC Forum Member

I seen that as well

I’m not bitter about it I understand nobody expect Covid to take place and people to get laid off or to loose their jobs all together I always try to look on the positive side myself and family are healthy and I’m thankful yes I lost only a little bit of money but I still have my job where as some people can’t say that I understand everyone has a different situation myself was just registering a litter of pups but I know there are other hunters waiting on papers so they can actually compete for titles and money I just hope for a bright future for our sport and hope one day everything eventually works out

Old Post 07-14-2020 09:04 PM
Andy212 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Andy212 Click here to Send Andy212 a Private Message Click Here to Email Andy212 Find more posts by Andy212 Add Andy212 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cheyenne
UKC Forum Member

I sent papers in early March and have yet to get them back

Nt.Ch. 2010 World Hunt Finalist Tug River Stylish PJ, Pkc Ch. Nt.Ch. Stylish Polly, Pkc Ch. Nt.Ch. Stylish Cheyenne, Gr.Nt.Ch. Frieds Thunder Crank, Gr.Nt.Ch. Major Dan , Nt.Ch. Lil Red Rat, Stylish Tanks Style

Old Post 07-14-2020 11:36 PM
Cheyenne is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cheyenne Click here to Send Cheyenne a Private Message Click Here to Email Cheyenne Find more posts by Cheyenne Add Cheyenne to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

So is the silence on by Alan G on the registration papers taking over 4 months mean UKC will enforce the late charges to Performance a pup when it is not the owner or registrants fault???

Old Post 07-15-2020 05:53 PM
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

From Russel.

Russell Smith

Re: Papers
The application was processed this past Friday and the papers would have been mailed out either this past Monday or yesterday.

quote:

nitehunter2004 wrote on 07-14-2020 09:04 PM:
Any Update? Should I resend?

nitehunter2004 wrote on 06-09-2020 03:04 PM:
Papers
Checking on pup papers,
Sure Dual Gn Waltz Kingpin
Dame Dual Gn Homemade Josie
9 pups sent on May 15th
Tim Osborne NC 28658
Russell Smith is online now.

GrNtCh Big Money
GrNtCh North Mt Mort
T&R’s Homemade Trouble

GrNtChGrCh Homemade Josie.
Homemade Tank.
GrNtCh Hardwood Bean (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Abbotts Bawling Rebel (SEMEN)
GrNtChGrCh Tj's Stylish Lipper (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Nite Life Pay Dirt (SEMEN)
GrNtCh PKC Ch Poison Smoke (SEMEN)

HomeMade Kennels
Newton N.C

2010 SETWA BREEDER OF THE YEAR!!
(828) 302-5480

Old Post 07-15-2020 06:19 PM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ClayBottom11
UKC Forum Member

Well, looks like we all are going to be waiting a little while! That being said, that’s all we can do is wait. I had heard it was a little backed up.. sent in a set and was curious to what everybody else was seeing as far as the wait time.

Old Post 07-15-2020 09:16 PM
ClayBottom11 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ClayBottom11 Click here to Send ClayBottom11 a Private Message Find more posts by ClayBottom11 Add ClayBottom11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

They are currently processing papers received the week of May 26. That is 7 weeks ago and they say that it takes 2-3 weeks to process them and get them mailed out. So that means that you should get your papers in the mail 10-11 weeks after you sent them in. That is if you filled everything out correctly.

Old Post 07-15-2020 11:29 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ronman
UKC Forum Member

I recon by the time I get the papers back on my new hound the weather should be cooler. I want to get him some of them HTX letters at the end of his name.

Ron

Old Post 07-16-2020 04:31 AM
Ronman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ronman Click here to Send Ronman a Private Message Click Here to Email Ronman Find more posts by Ronman Add Ronman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
roco7452
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
Been 2 1/2 months for me but mine ain’t old enough for the hunts so it don’t matter. They will get them out their hands were tied.

Tar

Explain how their hands are tied, I understand they are working at home and they will not get as much done as when they work at the office. I think most of this work is done on computer. The USPS has delivered mail the whole time. They explained they could not get to the office but a couple times a week to pick up the mail during the shutdown. I understand some slow down but 2 1/2 - 3 months make you wonder, it makes people think they are dealing with Politicians, all talk but no results.

Old Post 07-16-2020 06:43 AM
roco7452 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for roco7452 Click here to Send roco7452 a Private Message Click Here to Email roco7452 Find more posts by roco7452 Add roco7452 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Corey Gruver
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by roco7452
Explain how their hands are tied, I understand they are working at home and they will not get as much done as when they work at the office. I think most of this work is done on computer. The USPS has delivered mail the whole time. They explained they could not get to the office but a couple times a week to pick up the mail during the shutdown. I understand some slow down but 2 1/2 - 3 months make you wonder, it makes people think they are dealing with Politicians, all talk but no results.

You must live in a state that is pretty laxed about the current pandemic. Michigan specifically has suffered the wrath of a far left leaning governor the entire duration of 2020. While the mail system might still be delivering throughout the state, major mail processing hubs are surely running at 50% their normal capacity. Less hands sorting mail equal longer turn around times getting the mail where it needs to be. Add in the gymnastics routine UKC has to preform just to keep operating and it would be conceivable that processing times would elongate to their current state.

Moreover, we should all have a little grace with the registration department and UKC as a whole right now. I can't imagine the long hours these people are putting int just to make us happy. I'm sure the UKC staff will be dealing with the ramifications of their governor's decisions well into 2021.

Last edited by Corey Gruver on 07-16-2020 at 01:24 PM

Old Post 07-16-2020 01:15 PM
Corey Gruver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Corey Gruver Click here to Send Corey Gruver a Private Message Find more posts by Corey Gruver Add Corey Gruver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blagoiss
New UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Cheyenne
I sent papers in early March and have yet to get them back

You should probably check in with them since they are currently processing papers from May 26

Old Post 07-16-2020 06:07 PM
blagoiss is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blagoiss Click here to Send blagoiss a Private Message Click Here to Email blagoiss Find more posts by blagoiss Add blagoiss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
roco7452
UKC Forum Member

Happy

quote:
Originally posted by Corey Gruver
You must live in a state that is pretty laxed about the current pandemic. Michigan specifically has suffered the wrath of a far left leaning governor the entire duration of 2020. While the mail system might still be delivering throughout the state, major mail processing hubs are surely running at 50% their normal capacity. Less hands sorting mail equal longer turn around times getting the mail where it needs to be. Add in the gymnastics routine UKC has to preform just to keep operating and it would be conceivable that processing times would elongate to their current state.

Moreover, we should all have a little grace with the registration department and UKC as a whole right now. I can't imagine the long hours these people are putting int just to make us happy. I'm sure the UKC staff will be dealing with the ramifications of their governor's decisions well into 2021.

Huh, Just to make us Happy.

Old Post 07-16-2020 06:14 PM
roco7452 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for roco7452 Click here to Send roco7452 a Private Message Click Here to Email roco7452 Find more posts by roco7452 Add roco7452 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blagoiss
New UKC Forum Member

My paper received June 1st I just received email today that the papers are processed and in the mail if you are prior to June 1st you should seriously contact them.

Old Post 07-18-2020 12:13 AM
roco7452
UKC Forum Member

Papers

quote:
Originally posted by blagoiss
My paper received June 1st I just received email today that the papers are processed and in the mail if you are prior to June 1st you should seriously contact them.
Great. I mailed mine April 25th but I understand they are behind and working overtime.

Old Post 07-18-2020 12:38 AM
Ed Mauney
UKC Forum Member

Registration

I know they need a better plan . they have a set of my papers since March. Too k the money out of bank in May. Now say check was insufficient funds. Used a debt card. I know they got the money. And I still have no papers. Always supported UKC but goin g to have to say the plan for dealing with this problem is very BAD!!

Old Post 07-19-2020 06:12 PM
Ed Mauney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ed Mauney Click here to Send Ed Mauney a Private Message Click Here to Email Ed Mauney Find more posts by Ed Mauney Add Ed Mauney to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rip
UKC Forum Member

Guys they can't help the fact that they have an idiot for Governor. It's not their fault.

Old Post 07-20-2020 04:32 AM
Rip is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rip Click here to Send Rip a Private Message Click Here to Email Rip Visit Rip's homepage! Find more posts by Rip Add Rip to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Rip
Guys they can't help the fact that they have an idiot for Governor. It's not their fault.

Unless they voted for their Governor.... just sayin

Old Post 07-20-2020 04:38 AM
Rex Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex Ridge Click here to Send Rex Ridge a Private Message Find more posts by Rex Ridge Add Rex Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rip
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Rex Ridge
Unless they voted for their Governor.... just sayin

Well there is that LMBO

Old Post 07-20-2020 04:51 AM
Rip is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rip Click here to Send Rip a Private Message Click Here to Email Rip Visit Rip's homepage! Find more posts by Rip Add Rip to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

So 14 days ago I get an email same as below, I was excited that finally I get pup papers, Well no papers yet but I get another email today,
So Is It 14 More Days??

Smiley face
Dear TIM OSBORNE,

Thank you for your TREEING WALKER COONHOUND Litter Registration.

Our records show this litter is out of GRNITECH GRCH'PR'WALTZ' KING-PIN x GRCH GRNITECH'PR'HOMEMADE JOSIE with the date of birth of 2/17/2020.

This e-mail is being sent to inform you that your registration paperwork has been processed and should enter the postal system within 24-48 hours. In an effort to provide you with the most accurate paperwork, we perform final quality assurance checks. In the event that any errors are found during these checks, you may receive another email indicating a new postal entry time. If this does happen, there is no need to contact the office as your paperwork will enter the postal system within 24-48 hours of that date. Please note this does not include transit time through the postal system. Typical transit time is 10-14 days to most areas of the continental U.S.

If you have any questions or concerns about this email please be sure to email registration@ukcdogs.com, one of our customer service representatives will be able to help you.

We appreciate your continued support of United Kennel Club. For the most current UKC information , please be sure to visit our website at www.ukcdogs.com .

United Kennel Club

100 E Kilgore Rd.

Kalamazoo, Michigan 49002

Phone: 269-343-9020

www.ukcdogs.com

GrNtCh Big Money
GrNtCh North Mt Mort
T&R’s Homemade Trouble

GrNtChGrCh Homemade Josie.
Homemade Tank.
GrNtCh Hardwood Bean (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Abbotts Bawling Rebel (SEMEN)
GrNtChGrCh Tj's Stylish Lipper (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Nite Life Pay Dirt (SEMEN)
GrNtCh PKC Ch Poison Smoke (SEMEN)

HomeMade Kennels
Newton N.C

2010 SETWA BREEDER OF THE YEAR!!
(828) 302-5480

Old Post 07-22-2020 07:26 PM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

On the phone for 45 minutes I finally hung up it’s been almost 3 months nothing but they cashed my check instantly.

Tar

Old Post 07-22-2020 07:37 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote