UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Timber Rattler
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
RayMo
New UKC Forum Member

Timber Rattler

Does anyone have any pictures of Timber Rattler or any of his offspring that they would share thanks in advance.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-05-2020 01:45 AM
RayMo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RayMo Click here to Send RayMo a Private Message Find more posts by RayMo Add RayMo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jdgher
UKC Forum Member

Timber Rattler

The Dog from Florida owned by Carl Redmond? Many years ago?

GRNTCH PR' Steve-O and Chili's Red Flow
NTCH PR' Twisters Musical Red Huey DNA-VIP Perf Sire 06'07 Deceased 11/07
Former Home of
NTCH 'PR' Swann's Lonesome Red Music/ Kitty
NTCH. CH PR' SawBlade Red Reckon
NTCH. CH PR' Gher's Timber Mt. Brandy
Breeder of
GRNTCH PR' Daugherty's Red BUBBA
NTCH CH PR' BA'S Tree Top Rockin Griddle
NTCH PR' Lickcreek Backwoods Lil Red Annie

Old Post 11-05-2020 01:58 AM
jdgher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jdgher Click here to Send jdgher a Private Message Click Here to Email jdgher Find more posts by jdgher Add jdgher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RayMo
New UKC Forum Member

I’m not sure who all owned him after he left East Tx

Old Post 11-05-2020 02:23 AM
RayMo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RayMo Click here to Send RayMo a Private Message Find more posts by RayMo Add RayMo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jdgher
UKC Forum Member

RayMo

I was thinking of Carl Redmonds Indiana Rattler. He placed 7th in the UKC World hunt in 1999.
I'm not a Walker guy, but twbf assoc. has a great online yearbook, you can look at it free online. 1966-2016. Here's a link.

https://www.twbfa.com/yearbooks/

GRNTCH PR' Steve-O and Chili's Red Flow
NTCH PR' Twisters Musical Red Huey DNA-VIP Perf Sire 06'07 Deceased 11/07
Former Home of
NTCH 'PR' Swann's Lonesome Red Music/ Kitty
NTCH. CH PR' SawBlade Red Reckon
NTCH. CH PR' Gher's Timber Mt. Brandy
Breeder of
GRNTCH PR' Daugherty's Red BUBBA
NTCH CH PR' BA'S Tree Top Rockin Griddle
NTCH PR' Lickcreek Backwoods Lil Red Annie

Old Post 11-05-2020 05:43 PM
jdgher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jdgher Click here to Send jdgher a Private Message Click Here to Email jdgher Find more posts by jdgher Add jdgher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RayMo
New UKC Forum Member

Thanks

Old Post 11-06-2020 05:09 AM
delta nightlife
UKC Forum Member

Don’t no wat he looked like or how he hunted but I do know I still carry his bloodline today

Old Post 11-06-2020 12:45 PM
delta nightlife is offline Click Here to See the Profile for delta nightlife Click here to Send delta nightlife a Private Message Click Here to Email delta nightlife Find more posts by delta nightlife Add delta nightlife to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ashley Pratt
UKC Forum Member

The Timber Rattler dog I’m thinking of was in southern Missouri I believe but it might be a different dog

Old Post 11-06-2020 08:26 PM
Ashley Pratt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ashley Pratt Click here to Send Ashley Pratt a Private Message Click Here to Email Ashley Pratt Find more posts by Ashley Pratt Add Ashley Pratt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
delta nightlife
UKC Forum Member

Did he have a son named timber rattler sounder

Old Post 11-07-2020 12:00 AM
delta nightlife is offline Click Here to See the Profile for delta nightlife Click here to Send delta nightlife a Private Message Click Here to Email delta nightlife Find more posts by delta nightlife Add delta nightlife to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RayMo
New UKC Forum Member

I’m not sure all I know is that a good friend bred, raised and trained him and sold him to Richard Cain who later sold him. He was extremely loud and a coon dog. I think he changed hands a few times and I noticed his pedigree in some of the Lone Pine dogs.

Old Post 11-07-2020 02:05 AM
C Zink
UKC Forum Member

One of the best ones I ever had was out of timber rattler. Track dog that had coons when he treed with a fog horn mouth . There were a lot of rattler dogs around our part of the country back in the 90’s . But sadly that blood has disappeared. Here is a link to a old thread .

http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthrea...=Timber+rattler

Home of
Gr Nite Ch Pkc Ch Tar Scream'n Sky
Nt Ch Pkc Silver Ch Trips Hardcore Sissy
Tar Scream’n Hoss
Trips Cash

Old Post 11-07-2020 02:47 AM
C Zink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for C Zink Click here to Send C Zink a Private Message Click Here to Email C Zink Find more posts by C Zink Add C Zink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
2nd Mac
UKC Forum Member

When I saw Timber Rattler he had ended up in the hands of Larry Rutledge a dog trader from Ada.

Old Post 11-07-2020 01:30 PM
2nd Mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2nd Mac Click here to Send 2nd Mac a Private Message Find more posts by 2nd Mac Add 2nd Mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RayMo
New UKC Forum Member

If I am not mistaken they ran adds on him in the magazines so I figured there would be some pictures.
Did they promote the Bawlie Dog and is there any pictures of him.

Old Post 11-08-2020 01:15 AM
Clif Owen
UKC Forum Member

I think the dog you are asking about was Griffin's Timber Rattler, owned by Jon Griffin (I think I have the name and spelling right) but no idea about anything else you are asking about.

Old Post 11-08-2020 03:15 PM
Clif Owen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Clif Owen Click here to Send Clif Owen a Private Message Click Here to Email Clif Owen Find more posts by Clif Owen Add Clif Owen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RayMo
New UKC Forum Member

That would be the dog Jon Griffin was a close friend and I knew the dog well I was just trying to find some pictures of him and his offspring. Jon passed away a few years back and I was looking for pictures. I hunted with a bunch of the dogs on his pedigree.

Old Post 11-09-2020 12:22 AM
Clif Owen
UKC Forum Member

I didn't know he had passed. Sorry to hear that. I was on his cast when he finished the Banjo dog (I think that was his name) but never drew Rattler.

Old Post 11-09-2020 12:55 AM
Clif Owen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Clif Owen Click here to Send Clif Owen a Private Message Click Here to Email Clif Owen Find more posts by Clif Owen Add Clif Owen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

One of the loudest dogs I have ever been in the woods with................

Old Post 11-09-2020 05:47 PM
B McDaniel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for B McDaniel Click here to Send B McDaniel a Private Message Click Here to Email B McDaniel Visit B McDaniel's homepage! Find more posts by B McDaniel Add B McDaniel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RayMo
New UKC Forum Member

He was loud for sure.

Old Post 11-10-2020 05:02 PM