UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Registrations > Performance Sire
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
TylerOSU
UKC Forum Member

Performance Sire

I had a litter of puppies the beginning of December and in the process of getting 3 different KCs paperwork filled out I forgot to pay my sire up for performance. Can I do that now on the litter or can I pay him up for last year?

Team Mafia
2022 UKC World Champion
2019-2022 UKC World Qualifier
2019 Ok Prohunt Semi-finalist
2019 Spring SS Top 20
20,21, and 23 OK State PKC Champion
2020 Spring SS Top 7
2019-2023 PKC National Qualifier
2020-2023 TOC Qualifier
2020 UKC Top 100
2022 UKC Top 100
2023 JOY Super Hunt Champion
2022 UKC WORLDCH PKC PCH CH GRNTCH3 "Get Gone Jenna"
DOB- 9/30/2017

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-15-2019 03:46 PM
TylerOSU is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TylerOSU Click here to Send TylerOSU a Private Message Click Here to Email TylerOSU Find more posts by TylerOSU Add TylerOSU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Russell Smith
Banned

The Sire would have had to have been paid up as a 2018 Performance Sire by the end of last year, therefore the litter is not eligible for nomination into the Performance Program.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-15-2019 05:40 PM
Russell Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russell Smith Click here to Send Russell Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email Russell Smith Visit Russell Smith's homepage! Find more posts by Russell Smith Add Russell Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote