UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Plotts: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Poacher Plott Hounds
Pages (8): « First ... « 6 7 [8]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Travis O.
I've had an interest in Kevin's dogs for a while and couldn't understand why there's no videos of his dogs on here. We started texting back and forth and I watched numerous videos of Kevins dogs treed and pups owned by other people treed. I have a nice, young female that I bought from Kraig Mckinney and she has quite a bit of Kevin and Bill Hicks dogs in her so I thought I'd help out and post some pictures and videos for Kevin.

https://youtu.be/BL7y-EsC6SQ

https://youtu.be/rHDg3gntO_8

Lobo.

Lobo

That sure is a Nice looking Hound...!!!
I have hunted Walkers for 42+ years and just plain worn out from it....LOL
Wanting to try me a Cold Nosed & Accurate Plott Hound. They have always intrigued me.
Tim

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-18-2022 12:15 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KEVIN MOSES
UKC Forum Member

THANKS

*NT.CH. MOSES' RUGGED RIDGE POACHER*

*GR.NT.CH. MOSES' PRETTYBOY POACHER*

*FCH CH GRNITECH SHATLEY LOBO*

http://www.poacherplotthounds.com/

Old Post 10-18-2022 08:41 PM
KEVIN MOSES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KEVIN MOSES Click here to Send KEVIN MOSES a Private Message Click Here to Email KEVIN MOSES Visit KEVIN MOSES's homepage! Find more posts by KEVIN MOSES Add KEVIN MOSES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KEVIN MOSES
UKC Forum Member

PKC BREED LEADER

Larry Shatley's Rocky dog off Lobo/Ludy got PKC breed leader for plotts this year with. $1515. This was most any plott won in a year in breed leader category. The last 7 years the PKC breed leader has went back to either my poacher dog, victor dog or my brothers buckshot dog. The 2 years they had plott breed championship it was won by Backwoods sheriff out of my old poacher dog and Shucks Deluxe out of my prettyboy poacher dog with plus point cast wins.Pretty good for country coon dogs.

Old Post 11-09-2022 02:32 PM
KEVIN MOSES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KEVIN MOSES Click here to Send KEVIN MOSES a Private Message Click Here to Email KEVIN MOSES Visit KEVIN MOSES's homepage! Find more posts by KEVIN MOSES Add KEVIN MOSES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Junior Watson
UKC Forum Member

Breed leaders!

Awesome!!! Congratulations to all the winners and you as a breeder!!

865-908-0482 home
865-654-6600 cell

Home of:
NiteCh Smoky Mtn Blue Zip (Speed x Sue) Co Owned with Clinton Hocker
Smoky Mtn Blue Buddy II (Speed X Jolene)
Smoky Mtn Blue Spot (Speed X Sassy)
Smoky Mtn Blue Bailey (Ruger X Cotton)

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN:
NiteCh Smoky Mtn Blue Speed (Hornet x Gypsy)
NiteCh Smoky Mtn Blue Lady (Speed x Sue)
GrandNiteCH Watson's Smokin Hot Blue Blaze (Blaze X CryBaby)
Dual GrCh Clear River Kat (RamboII X Curlee)
NiteCh GrCh Andrews' Tarheel Blue Smokie (RamboII X Savanah)
NiteCh GrCh Kings Blue Mandy (RamboII X Roxie)
NiteCh Blue Ridge Singing Sue (Grit X Hunny)
NiteCh Smoky Mtn Blue Buddy (Logan X Hope)
NiteCh Smoky Mtn Blue Brandy(Ben X Molly)
Ch Smoky Mtn Blue Rose (Hawk X Missy)
Smoky Mtn Blue Tiny (Speed X Anna)
NiteCh Carroll's So Blue Rock (Tree Bangin Hoss x Missy)
Smoky Mtn Blue Lily (Speed X Sue)
Smoky Mtn Blue Rock (Rock X Sue)

Old Post 11-09-2022 02:34 PM
Junior Watson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Junior Watson Click here to Send Junior Watson a Private Message Click Here to Email Junior Watson Find more posts by Junior Watson Add Junior Watson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KEVIN MOSES
UKC Forum Member

Appreciate it junior. I appreciate people that hunt them. Without them, the dogs are nothing and would never have a chance

Old Post 11-09-2022 02:39 PM
Vernon Dalton
UKC Forum Member

Breed Leader;

That’s a pretty good record Kevin.. in the last few years! Be proud of those “country coon dogs”!!! You all keep breeding them and we’ll keep hunting’em!!😊

Old Post 11-09-2022 06:12 PM
Vernon Dalton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon Dalton Click here to Send Vernon Dalton a Private Message Click Here to Email Vernon Dalton Find more posts by Vernon Dalton Add Vernon Dalton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KEVIN MOSES
UKC Forum Member

We will Vernon, Thanks

Old Post 11-09-2022 06:47 PM
PlottDawg
UKC Forum Member

Those dogs from Poacherville are hard to beat !!! Keep up the good work Kevin

Old Post 11-10-2022 01:41 AM
PlottDawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PlottDawg Click here to Send PlottDawg a Private Message Click Here to Email PlottDawg Find more posts by PlottDawg Add PlottDawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KEVIN MOSES
UKC Forum Member

Thank you Ryan. That semen female off old poacher you bred to Holliday will produce a litter of pups like GEORGIA's football team. You will have to keep you one and name it NATTY in reference to the 2nd national championship they fixing to win. I like that Poacherville, I may have to use that sometime

Old Post 11-10-2022 01:55 PM
KEVIN MOSES
UKC Forum Member

7 month male pup. Ripley X Millie. Millie is an outstanding coondog off Lobo and Gilstraps Cricket, beautiful pup ready to go. Ripley is mate to Lobo. Up to date on all shots. Regular Vet checks. Handled every day. $400. Call or text Chad Moses 423-506-3232.** ((SOLD))

**Two upcoming litters**

Ripley X Annie. Ripley is a mate to Lobo crossed on Annie who is daughter of Lobo and Candy. Annie is very accurate will tree coons and have the evidence. Strait very fast track dog, stay put tree dog. Ripley has outstanding nose takes any track to the tree fast and will have his coon. This should be an outstanding linebred cross. Call or text Chad Moses to book a pup. 423-506-3232. Pups $300 each. Can provide contacts of every person hunting Ripley pups on coon or big game.

Ripley X Shekel. Shekel is off Gr Nt Prides Copper. Shekel will flat tree a coon and stay put. She gets a track taken out fast and finds the right tree. She was also bear hunted for 2 years before we bought her. This same blood cross has been made twice and every pup runs, trees and stays treed at 7 months old, some earlier. They are hunted on bear and coon and will stay on both till job is done, one got killed on a mean bear. We can give you numbers of every person that has pups for reference. Pups $300 each. Call or text Chad Moses @ 423-506-3232.

Last edited by KEVIN MOSES on 12-12-2022 at 01:49 PM

Old Post 11-22-2022 01:20 PM
KEVIN MOSES
UKC Forum Member

**Two upcoming litters**

Ripley X Annie. Ripley is a mate to Lobo crossed on Annie who is daughter of Lobo and Candy. Annie is very accurate will tree coons and have the evidence. Strait very fast track dog, stay put tree dog. Ripley has outstanding nose takes any track to the tree fast and will have his coon. This should be an outstanding linebred cross. Call or text Chad Moses to book a pup. 423-506-3232. Pups $300 each. Can provide contacts of every person hunting Ripley pups on coon or big game.(ALL PUPS SOLD)

Ripley X Shekel. Shekel is off Gr Nt Prides Copper. Shekel will flat tree a coon and stay put. She gets a track taken out fast and finds the right tree. She was also bear hunted for 2 years before we bought her. This same blood cross has been made twice and every pup runs, trees and stays treed at 7 months old, some earlier. They are hunted on bear and coon and will stay on both till job is done, one got killed on a mean bear. We can give you numbers of every person that has pups for reference. Pups $300 each. Call or text Chad Moses @ 423-506-3232.(ALL PUPS SOLD)

Last edited by KEVIN MOSES on 02-04-2023 at 08:26 PM

Old Post 12-24-2022 04:33 PM
KEVIN MOSES
UKC Forum Member

Repeat Cross

My brother just bred his Magic female back to Lobo this week. Magic is off Nt Ch Double 00 Buckshot and a female off Nt Ch Rugged Ridge Poacher/ Rugged Ridge Pearl. Magic is a real track and intense tree dog. He has references on all the dogs out of the first cross and they are some good ones. Call or text Allen Moses @ 423-507-3631 if interested.

*** Lobo produces outstanding loud mouth pups with sense and dominant traits. I can give you all the references you care to check out and you can talk to the people that own them personally.***

I have a 12 month old, a 2 year old and a 3 year old right now out of Lobo and 3 different females that are dominant. They have the nose and brains to take cold tracks other dogs struggle with and run them almost like they are hot to tree and are real tree dogs. Every time you cut them it's like the first cut of the night. They don't tire out. I am planning to get them in some hunts. They are not for sale, just put this as an example of type pups Lobo produces. Lobo has several pups that have wins towards UKC Nite Champion and PKC money hunt winners, not to mention the ones that go to big game hunters.

Last edited by KEVIN MOSES on 03-11-2023 at 11:28 AM

Old Post 03-11-2023 11:25 AM
KEVIN MOSES
UKC Forum Member

David Laudermilk bred his Reba female to Lobo. Reba is coon dog. She is off Prettyboy Poacher and bottom side carries Rooster and Prettyboy's sister. Call or text David @ 706-768-4050.

Ryan Mcmillan bred his Sky female back to Lobo. Sky is off Ryan's Holliday dog and North Georgia bred female. She is a good one and this is a second time cross. First cross were beautiful, Big mouth dogs, real locate and tree dogs that are outstanding on coon and bear. Ryan has references on all these from this litter. Call or text Ryan @ 678-234-5062.

Ryan brought Holliday with him and I bred my Lobo/Ludy female to him while we were breeding Sky to Lobo. Holliday is a hard going coon dog. My Tick female I bred to him is a quick track dog with a good nose and a one bark locate stay put every breath tree dog. She will have a coon majority of time and you can go get you something to eat, come back and she will still be treed. I look for these to be really good.

Old Post 05-05-2023 02:02 PM
KEVIN MOSES
UKC Forum Member

----Gr Nt Moses' Prettyboy Poacher

Moses' Soaky Creek Ripley

----Nt Ch Moses' Rugged Ridge Abby

PUPS

----Gr Nt Workman's Redwood Nite Rider

Rugged Hills KoKo

----Nt Ch Moses' Rugged Ridge Frosty Nail

**Contact Chad Moses @ 423-506-3232 for interest in this cross. These definately should have great nose, get treed when they locate and stay put. Son of PRETTYBOY to a daughter of NITE RIDER.**

Old Post 06-02-2023 06:36 PM
KEVIN MOSES
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by KEVIN MOSES
----Gr Nt Moses' Prettyboy Poacher

Moses' Soaky Creek Ripley

----Nt Ch Moses' Rugged Ridge Abby

PUPS

----Gr Nt Workman's Redwood Nite Rider

Rugged Hills KoKo

----Nt Ch Moses' Rugged Ridge Frosty Nail

**Contact Chad Moses @ 423-506-3232 for interest in this cross. These definately should have great nose, get treed when they locate and stay put. Son of PRETTYBOY to a daughter of NITE RIDER.**

**Pups are about a week old. KoKo had 10 pups. Chad has a few females available not spoken for. These ought to be good and could be great. Call or text Chad @ 423-506-3232 if interested**

Old Post 07-27-2023 01:15 PM
KEVIN MOSES
UKC Forum Member

quote:
**Pups are about a week old. KoKo had 10 pups. Chad has a few females available not spoken for. These ought to be good and could be great. Call or text Chad @ 423-506-3232 if interested**

***One Female Left***

Old Post 08-27-2023 10:53 AM
KEVIN MOSES
UKC Forum Member

Pups all Sold

Old Post 08-29-2023 06:03 PM
KEVIN MOSES
UKC Forum Member

2 Good females Bred

FIRST CROSS:
Sire: Moses' Rugged Ridge Strker (Gr Nt Lobo X Moses' Rugged Ridge Shelly)

Dam: Moses' Rugged Ridge Shout ( Nt Ch Double 00 Buckshot X Gilstraps Cricket)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SECOND CROSS:
Sire: Gr Nt Lobo ( Gr Nt Moses' Prettyboy Poacher X Nt Ch Moses' Rugged Ridge Abby)

Dam: Rugged Hills Sadie ( Nt Ch Ramsey's Brindle Bark 2 X Moses' Rugged Ridge Shout)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*** Shout and Sadie are game catchers, need no help, go hunting, get treed and have the game right by themselves. Call or text Allen Moses for interest in these crosses as he owns the females. Call or text 423-507-3631****

Last edited by KEVIN MOSES on 11-18-2023 at 01:47 PM

Old Post 11-18-2023 01:44 PM
KEVIN MOSES
UKC Forum Member

Re: 2 Good females Bred

quote:
FIRST CROSS:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SECOND CROSS:
Sire: Gr Nt Lobo ( Gr Nt Moses' Prettyboy Poacher X Nt Ch Moses' Rugged Ridge Abby)

Dam: Rugged Hills Sadie ( Nt Ch Ramsey's Brindle Bark 2 X Moses' Rugged Ridge Shout)

*** Shout and Sadie are game catchers, need no help, go hunting, get treed and have the game right by themselves. Call or text Allen Moses for interest in these crosses as he owns the females. Call or text 423-507-3631****

Shout has 1 male 5 females, nice pups right at a week old. Allen has a few females not spoken for call or text him if interested 423-507-3631.

Old Post 12-31-2023 10:39 AM
KEVIN MOSES
UKC Forum Member

Re: 2 Good females Bred

quote:
FIRST CROSS:

SECOND CROSS:

***Allen's Sadie female has 2 males and 5 females off Lobo. He has deposits on some of these but I think he has a few available too. They are going on a week old. If interested call or text him 423-507-3631. These will be houndy with big mouths.****

Old Post 01-08-2024 02:24 PM
KEVIN MOSES
UKC Forum Member

Allen's Sadie female has 2 males 5 females off Lobo going on a week old. He has deposits on some of them but has a few available. These will be houndy with good nose and loud mouths. If interested call or text him at 423-507-3631. I think he only has 1 female not spoken for off striker/shout cross.

Old Post 01-08-2024 02:34 PM
KEVIN MOSES
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Allen's Sadie female has 2 males 5 females off Lobo going on a week old. He has deposits on some of them but has a few available. These will be houndy with good nose and loud mouths. If interested call or text him at 423-507-3631. I think he only has 1 female not spoken for off striker/shout cross.

***1 female not spoken for out of Sadie/Lobo cross. Have deposits on rest of them.***

Old Post 01-16-2024 11:19 AM
KEVIN MOSES
UKC Forum Member

quote:
***1 female not spoken for out of Sadie/Lobo cross. Have deposits on rest of them.***

***All Pups are sold***

Old Post 01-25-2024 01:03 PM
KEVIN MOSES
UKC Forum Member

Couple of Natural Crosses made

(Moses' Soaky Creek Ripley X Moses" Rugged Ridge Shelly)

These will be naturals. We bred Shelly to Ripley's Brother Lobo twice and pups are super natural track and stay put tree dogs with cold nose. These will be the same. Call or text Chad Moses @ 423-506-3232. Ripley is a coon dog and reproducer. Shelly will tree a coon and stay treed, every breath tree dog and pups off her are natural, natural.

(Moses' Soaky Creek Ripley X Moses' Rugged Ridge Shekel). Shekel is off Pride's Copper. She is a good track dog and stay put tree dog on bear or coon. We have bred her to Lobo and Ripley and pups start up early, run and tree and stay treed. They are being used on coon and bear. Call or text Chad Moses @ 423-506-3232 for interest in pups.

***Multiple refences on dogs off both of these females and Lobo/Ripley. Text or call and we will give you numbers of people that hunt every one of them. No guess work in these crosses***

Old Post 02-11-2024 03:36 PM
KEVIN MOSES
UKC Forum Member

Re: Couple of Natural Crosses made

quote:
(Moses' Soaky Creek Ripley X Moses" Rugged Ridge Shelly)

These will be naturals. We bred Shelly to Ripley's Brother Lobo twice and pups are super natural track and stay put tree dogs with cold nose. These will be the same. Call or text Chad Moses @ 423-506-3232. Ripley is a coon dog and reproducer. Shelly will tree a coon and stay treed, every breath tree dog and pups off her are natural, natural.

(Moses' Soaky Creek Ripley X Moses' Rugged Ridge Shekel). Shekel is off Pride's Copper. She is a good track dog and stay put tree dog on bear or coon. We have bred her to Lobo and Ripley and pups start up early, run and tree and stay treed. They are being used on coon and bear. Call or text Chad Moses @ 423-506-3232 for interest in pups.

***Multiple refences on dogs off both of these females and Lobo/Ripley. Text or call and we will give you numbers of people that hunt every one of them. No guess work in these crosses***

*** Both females showing good. Have some deposits on both but will have some to sale for sure. Call or text Chad @ 423-506-3232***

Old Post 03-22-2024 03:19 PM