UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Redbones > Cedarfork Valley Woodpecker
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jack Bingham
UKC Forum Member

Rain had 11 woodpecker puppies today. Allot of effort and expense went into this lets hope it was worth it.

A screw up on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.

HOME OF

GRNitech PKC Platinum CH PR Mosquito Creek Danno's Buggs 2018 American Redbone Champion. 2019 World Champion Female. 2020 PURINA NATIONALS CH.

GRNITE CH Mosquito Creek Hank 2020 top 100

NITE CH SILVER CH Jersey Girl 2020 Top 100

GRNITE CH SILVER CH. Wipeout Small Pox 2020 Top 100

NITECH River Valley Rain

R.I.P.
GRNitech PKC CH GRCH Awesome Mosquito Crk. Lick 2016 World Champion Redbone Female

R.I.P.
DUAL GRAND PR ANDREWS MOSQUITO CREEK GO MAN SAM DNA-P

R.I.P.
GRNITECH PR Thunder creek Squeller 2cast wins NRCA. 4 cast wins AKC qualified for AKC 2009,2010,2011 world hunt. Qualified for 2008,2009 and 2010 UKC worlds. World Finalist at the 2010 UKC Worlds. Money won in PKC

R.I.P. NITECH PR Faith's Image ( 3-UKC 1st) cast win at NRCA 6TH AT ARCA Money won in PKC

Look us up on Facebook: Mosquito Creek Redbones

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-17-2017 03:57 AM
Jack Bingham is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jack Bingham Click here to Send Jack Bingham a Private Message Click Here to Email Jack Bingham Visit Jack Bingham's homepage! Find more posts by Jack Bingham Add Jack Bingham to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
qchounds
UKC Forum Member

Awesome... some of these pups are gonna be in the winners circle for sure!

Old Post 07-17-2017 05:57 PM
qchounds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for qchounds Click here to Send qchounds a Private Message Click Here to Email qchounds Find more posts by qchounds Add qchounds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chris Snyder
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Jack

Rain is a nice loud female.

Old Post 07-18-2017 01:20 AM
Chris Snyder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris Snyder Click here to Send Chris Snyder a Private Message Find more posts by Chris Snyder Add Chris Snyder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jack Bingham
UKC Forum Member

rain puppies

https://photos.app.goo.gl/KQECj3SkBPwH3J8P2

HOME OF

GRNitech PKC Platinum CH PR Mosquito Creek Danno's Buggs 2018 American Redbone Champion. 2019 World Champion Female. 2020 PURINA NATIONALS CH.

NITECH River Valley Rain

R.I.P.
GRNitech PKC CH GRCH Awesome Mosquito Crk. Lick 2016 World Champion Redbone Female

R.I.P.

R.I.P.
GRNITECH PR Thunder creek Squeller 2cast wins NRCA. 4 cast wins AKC qualified for AKC 2009,2010,2011 world hunt. Qualified for 2008,2009 and 2010 UKC worlds. World Finalist at the 2010 UKC Worlds. Money won in PKC

R.I.P. NITECH PR Faith's Image ( 3-UKC 1st) cast win at NRCA 6TH AT ARCA Money won in PKC

Old Post 07-18-2017 05:28 PM
Jack Bingham is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jack Bingham Click here to Send Jack Bingham a Private Message Click Here to Email Jack Bingham Visit Jack Bingham's homepage! Find more posts by Jack Bingham Add Jack Bingham to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jack Bingham
UKC Forum Member

got a couple left to book. they ain't cheap. and this blood don't come along very often. if your interested PM me.

HOME OF

NITECH River Valley Rain

R.I.P.

R.I.P.

R.I.P.

Old Post 07-21-2017 02:21 AM
Moody
UKC Forum Member

pup

just sent a pm then realized i had 2 from you already please let me know if you get it

Old Post 07-21-2017 03:20 AM
Moody is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moody Click here to Send Moody a Private Message Click Here to Email Moody Find more posts by Moody Add Moody to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fdcooner
UKC Forum Member

I am really glad that this litter worked out for you Jack. It's nice to see you be able to keep this blood alive and going. I have an 11 year old dog that is a grandson to woodpecker so it's really cool to see woodpecker still impacting the breed somewhere around 20 years after he died. I am genuinely excited to watch this litter grow and see how they turn out. Good luck and congrats to anybody that gets their self one of these pups, I don't think you will be disappointed in the least.

GrNiteCh Allbees Little Ace
PR Gypsum Creek Shinin Red Ruby
PR Gypsum Creek Red Woody(Direct son of CedarValley Woodpecker)

Old Post 07-21-2017 03:29 AM
fdcooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fdcooner Click here to Send fdcooner a Private Message Click Here to Email fdcooner Find more posts by fdcooner Add fdcooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jack Bingham
UKC Forum Member

Re: pup

I sent you a reply

quote:
Originally posted by Moody
just sent a pm then realized i had 2 from you already please let me know if you get it

HOME OF

NITECH River Valley Rain

R.I.P.

R.I.P.

R.I.P.

Old Post 07-28-2017 04:03 PM
Jack Bingham
UKC Forum Member

1 female left

HOME OF

NITECH River Valley Rain

R.I.P.

R.I.P.

R.I.P.

Old Post 07-29-2017 02:22 AM
Moody
UKC Forum Member

did you get my pm this morning

Old Post 07-29-2017 02:24 AM
Moody is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moody Click here to Send Moody a Private Message Click Here to Email Moody Find more posts by Moody Add Moody to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DRP
UKC Forum Member

How’d these woodpecker pups turn out?

Old Post 01-31-2022 08:05 PM
DRP is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DRP Click here to Send DRP a Private Message Click Here to Email DRP Find more posts by DRP Add DRP to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Jack Bingham
Rain had 11 woodpecker puppies today. Allot of effort and expense went into this lets hope it was worth it.

That was 4 years ago. How did they do?

Old Post 02-01-2022 04:40 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DRP
UKC Forum Member

Wondering same thing

Old Post 02-01-2022 07:42 PM
DRP is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DRP Click here to Send DRP a Private Message Click Here to Email DRP Find more posts by DRP Add DRP to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
last chance
UKC Forum Member

woodpecker dogs

How are they doing?How many gr.nites and nite.ch. did Cedarforkvalley woodpecker produce?

Old Post 02-19-2022 06:50 PM
last chance is offline Click Here to See the Profile for last chance Click here to Send last chance a Private Message Find more posts by last chance Add last chance to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jack Bingham
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
That was 4 years ago. How did they do?

Rain ended up getting milk fever we lost 8 of the 11. The 3 that survived i kept 1 that ended up getting a stomach disease and was put down. Jamie Mann ended up with 1 in WV DON'T know about that 1. Brendon nichols had the only male Brendon passed away last year Dean Smyth ended up with him I seen Dean saturday and he told me the dog could not be bought.

HOME OF

NITECH River Valley Rain

R.I.P.

R.I.P.

R.I.P.

Old Post 03-04-2022 07:41 PM
In Redman Hound
UKC Forum Member

Woodpecker Semen

I have some Woodpecker semen that I would considering sell if interested please contact me at the number below please leave a message if I don't answer.

Thanks Eddie

EDDIE TERRY & NETTA 1-765-774-3301

***WE HAVE STARTED DOGS TIME TO TIME FORSALE. THANKS FOR LOOKING***

***HOME OF WHERE COONDOGS & TREEDOGS ARE BORN NOT MAN MADE***

***A PROVEN LINE OF DOGS THAT IS WORKING GREAT ON BEAR & COON & MT. LION HAVE PLENTY OF REFS. ON THEM YOU CAN CALL.***

********(((One More Little Dump Kennel = Daylight)))********

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!********* I THANK GOD FOR EVERYDAY I'M LIVING & MY 2nd CHANCE ON LIFE *********!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 07-20-2022 06:04 AM
In Redman Hound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for In Redman Hound Click here to Send In Redman Hound a Private Message Click Here to Email In Redman Hound Find more posts by In Redman Hound Add In Redman Hound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
In Redman Hound
UKC Forum Member

Woodpecker Semen

I have some Woodpecker semen that I would considering sell if interested please contact me at the number below please leave a message if I don't answer.

Thanks Eddie

***A PROVEN LINE OF DOGS THAT IS WORKING GREAT ON BEAR & COON & MT. LION HAVE PLENTY OF REFS. ON THEM YOU CAN CALL.***

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!********* I THANK GOD FOR EVERYDAY I'M LIVING & MY 2nd CHANCE ON LIFE *********!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In Redman Hound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for In Redman Hound Click here to Send In Redman Hound a Private Message Click Here to Email In Redman Hound Find more posts by In Redman Hound Add In Redman Hound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
In Redman Hound
UKC Forum Member

Woodpecker Semen

Thanks Eddie