UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Nevergone to Animal Clinic of Smithville - Who Wants In?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
B McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

Nevergone to Animal Clinic of Smithville - Who Wants In?

Guys I am about to move the semen I have at Nevergone down to Smithville TN. Ms Karen at Nevergone (260-571-1422) has already done at least one group shipment down there so they are all on the same page. Karen already has a list going and as soon as she gets a tank full of requests will do another Smithville shipment. It varies a little depending on if you have pellets vs straws and how many diff folks have semen on diff dogs, but the tank she uses can hold something like 50 - 100 breedings.

I have dreaded this and put it off for a good while, but after talking w Ms Karen and Marie at Smithville (615-597-1726) this morn, it could not be easier. Ms Karen handles all the shipping arrangements - tank, Fed Ex, ect - and the cost (appr $325) is split amongst however many folks have semen in that group shipment.

As for Smithville, from what I can tell they have a great reputation on storage and AI. Marie tells me the typical cost to AI a female there is $300 - $500.

I would encourage any of yall that think this may work for you to call Karen and get on the list.

Thanks!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-23-2020 05:50 PM
B McDaniel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for B McDaniel Click here to Send B McDaniel a Private Message Click Here to Email B McDaniel Visit B McDaniel's homepage! Find more posts by B McDaniel Add B McDaniel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TheDirtyLine
New UKC Forum Member

Text me your phone number. My number is 6625719225

Old Post 09-24-2020 10:33 PM
TheDirtyLine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TheDirtyLine Click here to Send TheDirtyLine a Private Message Click Here to Email TheDirtyLine Find more posts by TheDirtyLine Add TheDirtyLine to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ChrisS22
UKC Forum Member

I have some I need to relocate, PM your ph #.

Old Post 09-28-2020 02:37 PM
ChrisS22 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ChrisS22 Click here to Send ChrisS22 a Private Message Click Here to Email ChrisS22 Find more posts by ChrisS22 Add ChrisS22 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

Fella's, you need to call Karen at Nevergone at the # I listed above for her. She is the one handling everything. Thanks!

Old Post 09-28-2020 04:56 PM
B McDaniel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for B McDaniel Click here to Send B McDaniel a Private Message Click Here to Email B McDaniel Visit B McDaniel's homepage! Find more posts by B McDaniel Add B McDaniel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TheDirtyLine
New UKC Forum Member

I’m set. She needs a few more for a full tank. Thx.

Old Post 09-28-2020 06:45 PM
TheDirtyLine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TheDirtyLine Click here to Send TheDirtyLine a Private Message Click Here to Email TheDirtyLine Find more posts by TheDirtyLine Add TheDirtyLine to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
54tsmith
UKC Forum Member

Seaman

What’s the yearly storage fee at Smithville? I only have 5 breedings in pellet form

GRNITECH, GRCH, TERRY,S OK RED TWISTIN SHERMAN
GRNITECH, CH , SMITH,S BANJO CAT
Home of grand night moonlight may

Old Post 09-28-2020 11:52 PM
54tsmith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 54tsmith Click here to Send 54tsmith a Private Message Click Here to Email 54tsmith Find more posts by 54tsmith Add 54tsmith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TheDirtyLine
New UKC Forum Member

$75

Old Post 09-28-2020 11:55 PM
Rod Bergbauer
UKC Forum Member

Where is this Smithville what state

FCH WCH NITECH GRCH CCH PR TREE RIZIN RAZOR CUT
"STONE NICKEL KENNELS"

(WE PRAISE GOD EVERY DAY)

Old Post 09-30-2020 10:41 PM
Rod Bergbauer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rod Bergbauer Click here to Send Rod Bergbauer a Private Message Click Here to Email Rod Bergbauer Find more posts by Rod Bergbauer Add Rod Bergbauer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bowling
UKC Forum Member

I have had semen stored there for several years now. Good people to work with took me on a tour of their facility and showed me how they do their frozen semen pretty interesting.

Old Post 10-01-2020 01:44 AM
bowling is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bowling Click here to Send bowling a Private Message Click Here to Email bowling Visit bowling's homepage! Find more posts by bowling Add bowling to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rick St.Clair
UKC Forum Member

The post says TN

Old Post 10-01-2020 01:44 AM
Rick St.Clair is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rick St.Clair Click here to Send Rick St.Clair a Private Message Click Here to Email Rick St.Clair Find more posts by Rick St.Clair Add Rick St.Clair to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rip
UKC Forum Member

Smithville TN. Great bunch. I have mine there. Reasonable and easy to deal with.

Old Post 10-01-2020 03:40 PM
Rip is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rip Click here to Send Rip a Private Message Click Here to Email Rip Visit Rip's homepage! Find more posts by Rip Add Rip to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote