UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > To All Indiana Coon Hunters
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
OLIE SMITH
UKC Forum Member

To All Indiana Coon Hunters

The Election is coming up it's to call all the State Reps. State Senators and all the other people in office.To tell them we won't the State Land opened back for Runing season.They told me that the Mike Pence ad. was the reason the closed because they wanted it ran by the book which it is not in there.And call the Congress because they are getting 75 pluss % of ther pay from the Pittman Roberson act which is Fed.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-24-2016 01:54 PM
OLIE SMITH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OLIE SMITH Click here to Send OLIE SMITH a Private Message Click Here to Email OLIE SMITH Find more posts by OLIE SMITH Add OLIE SMITH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OLIE SMITH
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 11-05-2016 11:27 PM
OLIE SMITH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OLIE SMITH Click here to Send OLIE SMITH a Private Message Click Here to Email OLIE SMITH Find more posts by OLIE SMITH Add OLIE SMITH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mark V.
UKC Forum Member

So? If i am from IN. do I vote for trump just to get rid of pence??

Old Post 11-07-2016 12:23 AM
Mark V. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mark V. Click here to Send Mark V. a Private Message Click Here to Email Mark V. Find more posts by Mark V. Add Mark V. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JiM
UKC Forum Member

How does voting for Trump get rid of Pence?

AKC/UKC GrNtCh Sizemore's Timber Jam Jessi 12/21/04 to 1/21/2011 R.I.P.

Old Post 11-07-2016 02:19 AM
JiM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JiM Click here to Send JiM a Private Message Click Here to Email JiM Find more posts by JiM Add JiM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote