UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Curs and Feists > Busher Bred Mountain Curs ?
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
hoover72
UKC Forum Member

You know what I mean! The whole point is I made a mistake typing and I'm sure you knew what I meant but instead of asking you just criticized me! And as for knowledge I'm sure you have some I wouldn't have a clue! As for mine I have a littleinside kknowledge of my own! As for pure bred the only pure breed I know of is the American black& tan maybe Mr cope or Mr Robinson knows of more but I don't.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-12-2014 11:30 PM
hoover72 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hoover72 Click here to Send hoover72 a Private Message Click Here to Email hoover72 Find more posts by hoover72 Add hoover72 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GMG
UKC Forum Member

Busher

I bet catfisher is an encyclopedia salesman

Old Post 01-12-2014 11:32 PM
GMG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GMG Click here to Send GMG a Private Message Find more posts by GMG Add GMG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nccatfisher
UKC Forum Member

I didn't criticize you, I just stated that you said the name wrong.

https://sites.google.com/site/riverroadkennel/

Old Post 01-12-2014 11:32 PM
nccatfisher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nccatfisher Click here to Send nccatfisher a Private Message Click Here to Email nccatfisher Visit nccatfisher's homepage! Find more posts by nccatfisher Add nccatfisher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oldman
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by hoover72
You know what I mean! The whole point is I made a mistake typing and I'm sure you knew what I meant but instead of asking you just criticized me! And as for knowledge I'm sure you have some I wouldn't have a clue! As for mine I have a littleinside kknowledge of my own! As for pure bred the only pure breed I know of is the American black& tan maybe Mr cope or Mr Robinson knows of more but I don't.

hey man you trying to change a good discussion into a bad one. I don't think I HAVE USED THE WORD PURE ANYWHERE. I usually just try to say full bloodied. how come the b & t is pure & nothing else. you got another inside tip no one knows of.

Pound Va

Ph: 276-796-5321

i'm drinking from my saucer
cause my cup has overflowed

Old Post 01-12-2014 11:38 PM
oldman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oldman Click here to Send oldman a Private Message Click Here to Email oldman Find more posts by oldman Add oldman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hoover72
UKC Forum Member

Mr Robinson some one said something about staying off pure bred topics or something like that! I've always been told heard read ect that b&t where the only pure breed. but I have zero knowledge of b& t lineage! I have owned one but didn't like them.not saying you said that! But thought you or mr cope might know of more!

Old Post 01-12-2014 11:46 PM
hoover72 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hoover72 Click here to Send hoover72 a Private Message Click Here to Email hoover72 Find more posts by hoover72 Add hoover72 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GMG
UKC Forum Member

Twin Pines

Are Twin Pines bred dogs considered Busher breeding,I wonder if anyone on here that's a Busher authority actually hunted with him other than myself

Old Post 01-12-2014 11:50 PM
GMG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GMG Click here to Send GMG a Private Message Find more posts by GMG Add GMG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
odg
UKC Forum Member

just because dogs papers say pure this or that dont mean much knowing every name in your dogs 10 gen ped waste of time because probably not true sounds good though

Old Post 01-13-2014 12:02 AM
odg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for odg Click here to Send odg a Private Message Click Here to Email odg Find more posts by odg Add odg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oldman
UKC Forum Member

you go back far enough & I think you will see ol man streak, right now don't remember which one.but I can find out if really needed.may have been jam. am I right or wrong

Pound Va

Old Post 01-13-2014 12:04 AM
oldman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oldman Click here to Send oldman a Private Message Click Here to Email oldman Find more posts by oldman Add oldman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oldman
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by odg
just because dogs papers say pure this or that dont mean much knowing every name in your dogs 10 gen ped waste of time because probably not true sounds good though

odg you & 72 ought to put your name on here so tim & I know who we are chatting with.. my name, tele. & email is in mine
course it don't really matter I can find out anyway if I really was interested.

Pound Va

Old Post 01-13-2014 12:09 AM
hoover72
UKC Forum Member

Twin pine dogs went back to Samson who was out of streak can't remember the bottom side right now.

Old Post 01-13-2014 12:11 AM
nccatfisher
UKC Forum Member

Re: Twin Pines

quote:
Originally posted by GMG
Are Twin Pines bred dogs considered Busher breeding,I wonder if anyone on here that's a Busher authority actually hunted with him other than myself
Some of them are. Ask Harold, he will tell you what his biggest mistake in his breeding was. Harold has some of the nicest dogs out there.

He is a hard hunter and believe me he culls hard.

Old Post 01-13-2014 12:14 AM
nccatfisher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nccatfisher Click here to Send nccatfisher a Private Message Click Here to Email nccatfisher Visit nccatfisher's homepage! Find more posts by nccatfisher Add nccatfisher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
odg
UKC Forum Member

daniel george i will put up a old post for you so you know what i look like titled bella and bob

Old Post 01-13-2014 12:16 AM
odg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for odg Click here to Send odg a Private Message Click Here to Email odg Find more posts by odg Add odg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oldman
UKC Forum Member

I knew of sampson just wasn't sure if he was the one out of streak.
with that beeing said if all the other dogs in twin pines dogs were busher bred which I'm
pretty sure they aren't, you might consider them busher bred.
no I wouldn't say they are are busher bred curs.

Pound Va

Old Post 01-13-2014 12:21 AM
oldman
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by odg
daniel george i will put up a old post for you so you know what i look like titled bella and bob

thanks, I believe I'VE seen dogs by that name before.

Pound Va

Old Post 01-13-2014 12:23 AM
oldman
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by oldman
thanks, I believe I'VE seen dogs by that name before.

have I TALKED with you at any of the omcba meetings, your name sounds famailar. it has been around 5 yrs. since i've been to any meetings because of health problems. if the LORD lets me live till the june one i'm gonna try & make it.
some will get on here & type out a bunch of crap & won't let anyone know who they are. I've been the type that I won't say anything behind your back that I wouldn't also say to your face..
as I said earlier I think overall this has been an interesting topic.

Pound Va

Old Post 01-13-2014 12:32 AM
odg
UKC Forum Member

im the one on the right havent been to jamsetown bella has won quite a bit with nick handeling her i just dont think people that talke about streak dogs being half feist should talk about it when what thay are leading probably aint as pure as thay think i think that all the curs are mixed up a little more than people think just my opinon

Old Post 01-13-2014 01:03 AM
oldman
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by odg
im the one on the right havent been to jamsetown bella has won quite a bit with nick handeling her i just dont think people that talke about streak dogs being half feist should talk about it when what thay are leading probably aint as pure as thay think i think that all the curs are mixed up a little more than people think just my opinon

I know nick & his family a little they had twin girls I believe. its been a while
but seems like I remember bringing a pup from jamestown to someone up up this way for him. they always seemed like good folks to me. he springs from some good roots.
oh I SAW THE pic. thought you may have been on left, he looked familar to me.

Pound Va

Old Post 01-13-2014 01:19 AM
skeeterhawk7
UKC Forum Member

Do Busher lines seem to start a little later than other lines or like other breeds depends on the individual pup ?

Old Post 02-04-2014 09:05 PM
skeeterhawk7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skeeterhawk7 Click here to Send skeeterhawk7 a Private Message Click Here to Email skeeterhawk7 Find more posts by skeeterhawk7 Add skeeterhawk7 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nccatfisher
UKC Forum Member

I would say most start a little later, or maybe it is just my poor techniques. I have had a couple that started early and a couple that came from here started real early. More start around a year than start before is what I tell people. If they start earlier then they are happy.

Old Post 02-04-2014 11:17 PM
shawnstovall
UKC Forum Member

i have just recently got back into the cur dogs. I had dogs back in 90-93 before joining the military. but the dogs i owned then came from Potossi, MO and they where bigger dogs i liked them then pup i got now is double streak and double jukebox breed and he is going to be a smaller type of dog. so would you say the ones I had back when i was in school what you guys are calling busher breed dogs. they where around 50-60 lbs dogs.

918-961-2434
Home to:
Pr S&J's Shack's Backwoods Patches (walker)
'PR' Stovall's Black Knight Wild Willy
Past Home to:
dual grand stovall's black knight george (gone but not forgotten)
pr D&S' black little luke (1st and 3rd place wins) (davis black luke x paynes black june) gone but not forgotten
Dual Grand Davis' black hutch (gone but not forgotten)

Old Post 04-11-2014 05:28 PM
shawnstovall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shawnstovall Click here to Send shawnstovall a Private Message Click Here to Email shawnstovall Find more posts by shawnstovall Add shawnstovall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nccatfisher
UKC Forum Member

My guess they were, they probably came from Darrell Nickelson.

Old Post 04-11-2014 06:54 PM
shawnstovall
UKC Forum Member

i got them from a guy by the name of benny pollite i am not sure how to spell the last name but i know he did swap some dogs if i remember right from darrell though.

918-961-2434
Home to:
Pr S&J's Shack's Backwoods Patches (walker)
'PR' Stovall's Black Knight Wild Willy
Past Home to:
dual grand stovall's black knight george (gone but not forgotten)
pr D&S' black little luke (1st and 3rd place wins) (davis black luke x paynes black june) gone but not forgotten
Dual Grand Davis' black hutch (gone but not forgotten)

Old Post 04-11-2014 08:00 PM
shawnstovall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shawnstovall Click here to Send shawnstovall a Private Message Click Here to Email shawnstovall Find more posts by shawnstovall Add shawnstovall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skeeterhawk7
UKC Forum Member

Been wanting to try out one of these Busher dogs for a good while, I called Chris Spruell one of the owners of 3 time World Champion Boone Dock a about two month ago and it just so happened he'd just bred his Heavy bred Busher gyp, Storm to Boone, so in about 6 to 8 weeks I'll have a pup out of them !

Old Post 04-17-2014 12:00 PM
skeeterhawk7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skeeterhawk7 Click here to Send skeeterhawk7 a Private Message Click Here to Email skeeterhawk7 Find more posts by skeeterhawk7 Add skeeterhawk7 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skeeterhawk7
UKC Forum Member

Got my Busher bred pup out of Boone Dock X Storm, Storm is out of Riverroad Tank X Riverroad Jerri in North Carolina I believe and Busher bred

Old Post 07-20-2014 01:27 PM
tn russ
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by skeeterhawk7
Got my Busher bred pup out of Boone Dock X Storm, Storm is out of Riverroad Tank X Riverroad Jerri in North Carolina I believe and Busher bred

Good luck with your pup

Old Post 07-20-2014 01:38 PM
tn russ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tn russ Click here to Send tn russ a Private Message Click Here to Email tn russ Find more posts by tn russ Add tn russ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote