UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Redbones > The New and Improved Va Cartel
Pages (74): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jguilliams
UKC Forum Member

Still have to work, I am 12 month and on a quota. Big to-do list this weekend. Getting ready.
It was ugly.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-22-2015 04:45 PM
jguilliams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jguilliams Click here to Send jguilliams a Private Message Click Here to Email jguilliams Find more posts by jguilliams Add jguilliams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Hired guns

Storms handlers

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have"

Thomas Jefferson

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government."
Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 05-23-2015 02:29 AM
wbond is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wbond Click here to Send wbond a Private Message Click Here to Email wbond Find more posts by wbond Add wbond to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hoosier Outlaw
UKC Forum Member

Thumbs up

Wow...she turned out to be a real looker

Hoosier Outlaw / Moonlight Redbones
1994 American Redbone Coonhound Association Hunter of the Year
My first 3 redbones raised from pup's were:
Dual Gr.Ch. Outlaw Billy the Kid
Dual Gr.Ch.- PKC Ch. Outlaw Timber Girl
Dual Gr.Ch. Outlaw Scarlett Fever
(((( Current Favorites ))))
2013 AKC Ladies World Champion
Gr.Nt.Ch.- PKC Ch- AKC Ladies World Ch Ky Moonlight Breanna
Gr.Nt.Ch. - PKC Ch. Ky Moonlight Woody
Dual Grand Moonlight Deana
Dual Grand Ch.- PKC Ch. Moonlight AfterShock
Dual Grand Nighty Night Amber
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Big Time Britt
Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Billy Jean
Gr.Nt.Ch-PKC Ch.-2015 PKC Red Days Champ Outlaw Cherry Bomb
Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Breeze
Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. All Grand Outlaw G-Man (over $20.000 won in PKC & CHKC) 2019 Southern Redbone Days Overall Champion
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Outlaw Mac
Gr.Nt.Ch. Classy Cali (Heavy Outlaw bred)
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Cat Scratch Fever
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Addiction
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Overdose
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Jinx
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Banshee
"Always outnumbered...Never outgunned!"
To enjoy lots of pics and videos of out redbones, find me on Facebook
as Shenandoah Maxey

Old Post 05-23-2015 03:32 AM
Hoosier Outlaw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hoosier Outlaw Click here to Send Hoosier Outlaw a Private Message Click Here to Email Hoosier Outlaw Find more posts by Hoosier Outlaw Add Hoosier Outlaw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jerhovt
UKC Forum Member

Bull tonight

PR Long Trail Redcoat Lucky Walter (Dual GR T-Top Dark Timber Moose xSML Dark Timber Bobbie Ann) co owner Ron Wolters

PR Long Trail Redcoat Reaper(GRCHPR Hershs Huntin Red 90/4 Life Gun HTX X CH PR Stone&Redcoat DBL Moon Kate II) co owner Ron Wolters

Hounds Im hunting
PR Soggy Bottom Dark Timber Addy : owners Buck Ratliff/Mike Laster

NTCH GRCH Dark Timber Red Angus : owners Buck Ratliff and Myself

Old Post 05-23-2015 08:47 AM
jerhovt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jerhovt Click here to Send jerhovt a Private Message Click Here to Email jerhovt Find more posts by jerhovt Add jerhovt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

WB, I've got one of those show dogs, L's Dark Timber Wendall. He has slimmed down a little since his mom cut him off. Maybe that is what your wife needs to do to you.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 05-23-2015 at 09:18 PM

Old Post 05-23-2015 09:13 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Wow with that name you know he is going places

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have"

Thomas Jefferson

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government."
Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 05-24-2015 02:22 PM
wbond is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wbond Click here to Send wbond a Private Message Click Here to Email wbond Find more posts by wbond Add wbond to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jerhovt
UKC Forum Member

Smile Bull Last night

Tree one

https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.erh...331728118617927

Tree Two this was in a huge old cranberry bog

https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.erh...805966099775792

Tree three was a split the squacking walker was tied off to the other tree first time he ever treed Bull showed him how to do it!!!Bull treed both trees himself we got the walker treein after we got there.

https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.erh...872406492833448

PR Long Trail Redcoat Lucky Walter (Dual GR T-Top Dark Timber Moose xSML Dark Timber Bobbie Ann) co owner Ron Wolters

PR Long Trail Redcoat Reaper(GRCHPR Hershs Huntin Red 90/4 Life Gun HTX X CH PR Stone&Redcoat DBL Moon Kate II) co owner Ron Wolters

Hounds Im hunting

Last edited by jerhovt on 05-24-2015 at 05:37 PM

Old Post 05-24-2015 05:33 PM
jerhovt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jerhovt Click here to Send jerhovt a Private Message Click Here to Email jerhovt Find more posts by jerhovt Add jerhovt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jguilliams
UKC Forum Member

Well I think Richard is out of town on one of his great dog swap/training missions. So now is the time to talk trash.

Old Post 05-26-2015 06:19 PM
jguilliams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jguilliams Click here to Send jguilliams a Private Message Click Here to Email jguilliams Find more posts by jguilliams Add jguilliams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jguilliams
UKC Forum Member

Well I think Richard is out of town on one of his great dog swap/training missions. So now is the time to talk trash.

Old Post 05-26-2015 06:19 PM
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Well Linkous has already been trading he traded Bucky for a dog with a lot of white on it

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 05-26-2015 09:04 PM
bbbuckbuster
UKC Forum Member

Well well I found a pic of Dual Grand Willow in this months bloodlines mag.

GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' Bunch's Maroon Effect Autumn HTX
NITECH CH 'PR' Maroon Effect Beamer

Old Post 05-27-2015 02:03 PM
bbbuckbuster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbbuckbuster Click here to Send bbbuckbuster a Private Message Find more posts by bbbuckbuster Add bbbuckbuster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Well Storm is struggling with these tracks some when they go of out of these water hollows and up on the dry ridges I guess I am going to have to break the Holstien back out but to her credit it's hot and dry here but I will have to give her a A plus for effort she has got a nose and is a hunter and a strike dog we still have some work yet on the tree but we are getting there all the peices of the puzzle are there it's just a matter now of getting them all together

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 05-28-2015 05:27 AM
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Well I think Pastor Mike has turned into a bear hunter at last count I think he was up to three

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 05-29-2015 02:02 PM
jerhovt
UKC Forum Member

Dark Timber Red Angus (Bull) last night

A video of Bull last night. Treed two and put one in a culvert 3 fast loud races.Hopefully he can repeat that tonight.

https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.erh...304831268141913

Hounds Im hunting

Old Post 05-30-2015 05:38 PM
bbbuckbuster
UKC Forum Member

Moose and Autumn pups have started to arrive 2 so far.

Old Post 05-31-2015 02:56 AM
bbbuckbuster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbbuckbuster Click here to Send bbbuckbuster a Private Message Find more posts by bbbuckbuster Add bbbuckbuster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jerhovt
UKC Forum Member

Angry

Had Bull in a hunt last night would have made him a ntch didnt make the deadline to get the scorecard in.Next Time

Hounds Im hunting

Old Post 05-31-2015 10:37 AM
bbbuckbuster
UKC Forum Member

11 Moose x Autumn pups this morning.

Old Post 05-31-2015 12:57 PM
OUTLAW REDBONE
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by bbbuckbuster
11 Moose x Autumn pups this morning.

Two Males

Cecil "Buck" Ratliff

Dublin, Virginia
(540) 641-1623

CLICK HERE TO EMAIL ME

Click Here To Visit Web Site

Home of:

GRNITECH GRCH T-TOP DARK TIMBER MOOSE.....CO-OWNER Tom Solberg
GRNITCH L'S DARK TIMBER WENDY.....CO-OWNER Richard Lambert
NITECH GRCH DARK TIMBER RED ANGUS <AKA> DA BULL CO OWNER Jeremy Erho
'PR' SOGGY BOTTOM DARK TMBER ADDY CO-OWNER Pastor MIke
'PR' RATLIFF'S DARK TIMBER BO

R.I.P
GRNITECH GRCH RATLIFF'S OUTLAW DIXIE
GRNITECH GRCH PKC Bronze Ch RATLIFF'S OUTLAW PL RED PENNY
GRNITECH CH SOGGY BOTTOM RAZOR'S LIVE WIRE (DAISY)
GRNITECH GRCH PKC Bronze Ch LONG TALL SALLY
NITECH RATLIFF'S T-TOP DARK TIMBER SPOOK
NITECH CH RATLIFF'S DARK TIMBER HERNIE

A Proud Member of The Virginia Cartel and Virginia Coalition for Procyon Lotor Management & Control

The Few, the Proud, the Graduates of Raven's School of Shooting

Old Post 05-31-2015 02:47 PM
OUTLAW REDBONE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OUTLAW REDBONE Click here to Send OUTLAW REDBONE a Private Message Visit OUTLAW REDBONE's homepage! Find more posts by OUTLAW REDBONE Add OUTLAW REDBONE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OUTLAW REDBONE
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by jerhovt
Had Bull in a hunt last night would have made him a ntch didnt make the deadline to get the scorecard in.Next Time

Sounds like he is turning the crank for sure I'll try to remember to send the other papers so you can hunt the week day hunts.

Cecil "Buck" Ratliff

Dublin, Virginia
(540) 641-1623

CLICK HERE TO EMAIL ME

Click Here To Visit Web Site

Home of:

GRNITECH GRCH T-TOP DARK TIMBER MOOSE.....CO-OWNER Tom Solberg
GRNITCH L'S DARK TIMBER WENDY.....CO-OWNER Richard Lambert
NITECH GRCH DARK TIMBER RED ANGUS <AKA> DA BULL CO OWNER Jeremy Erho
'PR' SOGGY BOTTOM DARK TMBER ADDY CO-OWNER Pastor MIke
'PR' RATLIFF'S DARK TIMBER BO

R.I.P
GRNITECH GRCH RATLIFF'S OUTLAW DIXIE
GRNITECH GRCH PKC Bronze Ch RATLIFF'S OUTLAW PL RED PENNY
GRNITECH CH SOGGY BOTTOM RAZOR'S LIVE WIRE (DAISY)
GRNITECH GRCH PKC Bronze Ch LONG TALL SALLY
NITECH RATLIFF'S T-TOP DARK TIMBER SPOOK
NITECH CH RATLIFF'S DARK TIMBER HERNIE

A Proud Member of The Virginia Cartel and Virginia Coalition for Procyon Lotor Management & Control

The Few, the Proud, the Graduates of Raven's School of Shooting

Old Post 05-31-2015 02:53 PM
OUTLAW REDBONE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OUTLAW REDBONE Click here to Send OUTLAW REDBONE a Private Message Visit OUTLAW REDBONE's homepage! Find more posts by OUTLAW REDBONE Add OUTLAW REDBONE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jerhovt
UKC Forum Member

Talking

Sounds Good!!!!

Hounds Im hunting

Old Post 05-31-2015 03:21 PM
1deadeye
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by OUTLAW REDBONE
Two Males

Hoarder!!!

Home of,
PR Nitech Leinie Red Ryder
PR Jan Da Red Ryder Butcher ( JJ )

Old Post 05-31-2015 05:44 PM
1deadeye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1deadeye Click here to Send 1deadeye a Private Message Find more posts by 1deadeye Add 1deadeye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I had a great trip up to Wisconsin. I left home with 5 dogs and made it back with only 2 dogs. That is a first for me. My wife was sure proud of me. Did y'all do anything while I was gone? P Mike, have you decided which dog to take to American Days? Jason, is Wilma ready? Wendy got plenty to eat while we were up there.
Can you pick out L's Dark Timber Wendall?

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 06-01-2015 at 10:42 PM

Old Post 06-01-2015 09:47 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bbbuckbuster
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by 1deadeye
Hoarder!!!

You have a pm.

Old Post 06-02-2015 02:45 AM
jguilliams
UKC Forum Member

Rained all night.

Old Post 06-03-2015 02:49 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Stormed here with thunder, lightning and hail but quit about 9 pm. Turned Wendy loose by herself twice. First drop....15 min....I drove to within 150 yds of her and she had a den. Second drop....1 1/2 hrs....I had to walk 1,000 yds to her and she had another den but coon looked out when I squalled. I got home at 1 am. She acts "droopy/listless but she still meanders out and trees coons.

Old Post 06-03-2015 05:33 PM