UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Pkc Ch Grnitech 'pr' Somewheres Stylish Coma
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
usmccoonhunter
Banned

If u ever want her pushed in the hunts call me

GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTIN:

Grch Grntch Res National ch. Pr Wild Style Molly

GR NT CH PR HARDWOOD TREEING CANDY

CH NT CH 'PR' JUST ITCH 2010 5TH PLACE SATURDAY SOUTHEASTERN TREEING WALKER DAYS DIED JUNE 24 2010 (4YRS OLD)

NTCH 'PR' DUKE RIDGE ALL GRAND SNOWBAWL (HARRY BAWLS X MALDEN BRANCH MOUSE) 5TH 2014 WINTER CLASSICS

Grch GrNtch 'PR' 2T's All Grand Joy
(superman x ridgetop sparky)

CURENTLY HOME OF :

Pr Wild Azz Helln (thunders wild clyde x wild style molly)

Grch GrNtch Pr Duke Ridge Mini-Slam

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-08-2017 02:45 PM
usmccoonhunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for usmccoonhunter Click here to Send usmccoonhunter a Private Message Click Here to Email usmccoonhunter Find more posts by usmccoonhunter Add usmccoonhunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cole run
UKC Forum Member

Just bread my grand night bone collector female to coma my gyps dam is right out of sauna river Fred . I have high hopes for this cross

Old Post 11-12-2017 02:16 PM
cole run is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cole run Click here to Send cole run a Private Message Find more posts by cole run Add cole run to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hemihomey
Banned

Cole ...

Sent u a pm

Ezekiel 23:20

Old Post 11-12-2017 04:01 PM
hemihomey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hemihomey Click here to Send hemihomey a Private Message Find more posts by hemihomey Add hemihomey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darian Wiseman
UKC Forum Member

I would like to announce as of yesterday I'm the sole owner of Somewheres Stylish Coma. If you would like to breed to coma or book a pup out of coma call me at 417-260-2475.

Old Post 11-12-2017 05:47 PM
Darian Wiseman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darian Wiseman Click here to Send Darian Wiseman a Private Message Click Here to Email Darian Wiseman Find more posts by Darian Wiseman Add Darian Wiseman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sonny Phipps
UKC Forum Member

Good Luck with him, He throws some very nice pups. Big mouth, Good nose and ACCURATE!!!

Old Post 11-15-2017 01:20 PM
Sonny Phipps is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sonny Phipps Click here to Send Sonny Phipps a Private Message Click Here to Email Sonny Phipps Find more posts by Sonny Phipps Add Sonny Phipps to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cole run
UKC Forum Member

Darian

Do you know where there is something young out of coma looking for a project while my female is laid up when she has pups thanks nick

Old Post 12-10-2017 03:43 AM
cole run is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cole run Click here to Send cole run a Private Message Find more posts by cole run Add cole run to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darian Wiseman
UKC Forum Member

Nick call me

Old Post 12-10-2017 06:35 PM
Darian Wiseman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darian Wiseman Click here to Send Darian Wiseman a Private Message Click Here to Email Darian Wiseman Find more posts by Darian Wiseman Add Darian Wiseman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cole run
UKC Forum Member

My bone female is starting to show , not due till January 13 to I will let you know when there born

Old Post 12-22-2017 02:02 AM
grant870
UKC Forum Member

4 females for sale born dec 31 will be ready mid February out of somewheres stylish coma and a rat attack on bottom rock river Jr. On top bred female will be ukc chkc pkc ss paid up 500 a piece call or text 1870 307 1285 or 1870 612 4377 located batesville ar

Old Post 01-07-2018 07:33 PM
grant870 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grant870 Click here to Send grant870 a Private Message Click Here to Email grant870 Find more posts by grant870 Add grant870 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cole run
UKC Forum Member

Pups

She definitely took when pups are born I will post my number . Just waiting to see how many she has and what they are

Old Post 01-08-2018 03:10 AM
cole run
UKC Forum Member

Coma and grnt ch backwater brandy

Pups were born 1 10 18 I will have 3 females for sale they will be ukc and Pkc registered price will be 400.00 . Deposit to book a pup will be 100.00 I am located in Madison Pennsylvania 412 610 1475 thanks nick

Old Post 01-11-2018 04:50 PM
cole run
UKC Forum Member

Coma and GRNITECH CH PR Backwater Brandy pups

Last edited by cole run on 01-14-2018 at 01:07 AM

Old Post 01-13-2018 07:27 PM
Bob525
UKC Forum Member

Brandy is a Coondawg that trees coons not trees if given the chance these pups will do the same. There's only 3 females for sale so call Nick and get on the list they won't last.

Old Post 01-13-2018 08:03 PM
Bob525 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob525 Click here to Send Bob525 a Private Message Click Here to Email Bob525 Find more posts by Bob525 Add Bob525 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cole run
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Just sold a female only 2 females left

Old Post 01-14-2018 01:10 AM
cole run
UKC Forum Member

Booked another one tonight , one female left

Old Post 01-17-2018 03:12 AM
cole run
UKC Forum Member

All pups have been sold

Old Post 02-07-2018 01:33 AM
karlproctor
New UKC Forum Member

Who else has a pup out of the Reba McIntyre an coma cross?

Old Post 02-09-2018 05:46 PM
karlproctor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for karlproctor Click here to Send karlproctor a Private Message Click Here to Email karlproctor Find more posts by karlproctor Add karlproctor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cole run
UKC Forum Member

Darian

Are you going to have him at autumn oaks this year

Old Post 07-19-2018 10:27 PM
jhob3783
UKC Forum Member

Coma pups available

the Mom is directly off wipe out slim and fugly fruit juice. 1 male left and 1 female. 573 247 0685

Old Post 12-15-2018 05:22 PM
jhob3783 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jhob3783 Click here to Send jhob3783 a Private Message Click Here to Email jhob3783 Find more posts by jhob3783 Add jhob3783 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darian Wiseman
UKC Forum Member

End of 2018

As 2018 comes to a close I would like to take a few minutes and thank everyone who has bred their quality females and bought puppies this past year. I'm looking forward to see what this next year has in store for the Coma puppies. 2018 was a successful year for these dogs. To everyone who has promoted and hunted the coma line all across the country whether it was competition or pleasure hunting, I appreciate every one of you. These dogs have been winning and keeping the Coma tradition alive and well which only makes my passion for hunting and breeding the walker line that much more enjoyable. I will be making some outstanding crosses with Coma with my own personal females this coming year. I am not on this site often but I want to encourage anyone who is currently hunting coma pups to feel free to contact me and keep me informed.

Thanks,
Darian Wiseman

For information on upcoming puppies call me at 417-260-2475

Old Post 01-06-2019 10:40 PM
jhob3783
UKC Forum Member

2 male pups left

I have 2 male pups left. Pox is directly off wipeout slim and fugly fruit Juice. juice is heavy clover bred on bottom. This should be a very good cross. pox can flat drive a track and is extremly accurate with a very good mouth.

Old Post 02-01-2019 12:49 AM
jhob3783 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jhob3783 Click here to Send jhob3783 a Private Message Click Here to Email jhob3783 Find more posts by jhob3783 Add jhob3783 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darian Wiseman
UKC Forum Member

Congrstulations

I wanted to give a few congratulations to some of Coma's pups that have been winning starting with Pond River Ranger hunted by Craig and Michael Burchfield. They won in Henderson Kentucky $250 added, Claremont Illinois 64 dog legacy series, and received a PKC truck ticket in the month of January. Next I'd like to congratulate Comas Wet Willie owned by Stephen Basham and Karl Proctor. They won in Henderson Kentucky $250 added. Lastly, Comas Stylish Snapper hunted by Jimmy Boyett and Grant Vinson in Charlotte Arkansas on their win at UKC Cast win at 13 months old.

Keep in mind Coma just turned 5 years old and is keeping the Coma legacy going with all of these young, successful pups. If you are interested in breeding to Coma contact me at 417-260-2475.

Old Post 02-17-2019 11:14 PM
Bob525
UKC Forum Member

Well started year old female off coma x Backwater Brandy all the hard work is done needs put in the woods! (724)549-7619 leave a message

Old Post 02-24-2019 12:55 AM
Bob525 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob525 Click here to Send Bob525 a Private Message Click Here to Email Bob525 Find more posts by Bob525 Add Bob525 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
usmccoonhunter
Banned

here are a couple coma dogs doing some winning. ranger is currently leading ky in pkc and has truck ticket he is a 2 yr old spring and willie is a 1 yr old spring and is making a habit of winning

CH NT CH 'PR' JUST ITCH 2010 5TH PLACE SATURDAY SOUTHEASTERN TREEING WALKER DAYS DIED JUNE 24 2010 (4YRS OLD)

NTCH 'PR' DUKE RIDGE ALL GRAND SNOWBAWL (HARRY BAWLS X MALDEN BRANCH MOUSE) 5TH 2014 WINTER CLASSICS

CURENTLY HOME OF :

Old Post 03-27-2019 10:18 AM
usmccoonhunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for usmccoonhunter Click here to Send usmccoonhunter a Private Message Click Here to Email usmccoonhunter Find more posts by usmccoonhunter Add usmccoonhunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
usmccoonhunter
Banned

comas wet willie doubled up last night at spring ss 1 yr old.

CURENTLY HOME OF :

Old Post 04-11-2019 09:16 PM