UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Other > Kids lights!!!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Clawsonmason
UKC Forum Member

Kids lights!!!

Timber Smokin Kennels is offering a kids light. The Little COONER is Super light weight and mounted on a youth hard hat with adjustable size. Amazing burn time and rechargeable through a USB port. I started making these for my kids and they love them and so we decided to make an economical light for the next generation of our sport. I’m going to offer two different styles. One is a simple but super bright three position. Spot, walk, and strobe. And the other is going to have walk, spot high and low and also a red walk light. This one offers a red led that flashes on the back of the cap that way you can help see them from behind. They will be available on red, pink, purple, green, black, blue, white or gray hard hats. They will be perfect for youth under the age of 13 or so. I can send pictures and more info about them through text or can call and we will talk. Will ship them if need be or can be picked up in flora Indiana. Prices are 75 each shipped to your door and I can be reached at 765-490-0216 or check us out on Facebook at little cooner lights

Last edited by Clawsonmason on 09-23-2021 at 01:47 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-20-2021 08:34 PM
Clawsonmason is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Clawsonmason Click here to Send Clawsonmason a Private Message Find more posts by Clawsonmason Add Clawsonmason to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Clawsonmason
UKC Forum Member

Adult lights

Little cooner lights llc is now offering “The Night Shift” an economical adult light that’s compares to any other in the market with super burn times and offers red,amber,green lights with a high, medium, and low spot light. Also has a red lazer. Available on purple or black hard hats. 765-490-0216 if your interested

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-23-2021 01:49 AM
Clawsonmason is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Clawsonmason Click here to Send Clawsonmason a Private Message Find more posts by Clawsonmason Add Clawsonmason to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote