UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Big Game Hound Classifieds > 3 year old grade Bluetick Male
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ticked Up WV
New UKC Forum Member

3 year old grade Bluetick Male

For sale a 3 year old bluetick male that is very fast on track and will strike a medium track from the box. He is a good natured dog and handles well.
If interested I can text pics of him.

Price-$500

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-11-2014 05:51 PM
Ticked Up WV is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ticked Up WV Click here to Send Ticked Up WV a Private Message Click Here to Email Ticked Up WV Find more posts by Ticked Up WV Add Ticked Up WV to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ticked Up WV
New UKC Forum Member

Bluetick male

Dog needs to go make offer

Old Post 11-16-2014 03:48 PM
Ticked Up WV is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ticked Up WV Click here to Send Ticked Up WV a Private Message Click Here to Email Ticked Up WV Find more posts by Ticked Up WV Add Ticked Up WV to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ticked Up WV
New UKC Forum Member

Male

300 takes him

Old Post 11-28-2014 08:57 PM
dsmay
UKC Forum Member

Text me some pics to 304-634-8193

Old Post 11-29-2014 03:03 PM
dsmay is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dsmay Click here to Send dsmay a Private Message Find more posts by dsmay Add dsmay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Walking'em
New UKC Forum Member

Can you text me some pics....2765960508

Old Post 12-05-2014 03:16 AM
Walking'em is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Walking'em Click here to Send Walking'em a Private Message Click Here to Email Walking'em Find more posts by Walking'em Add Walking'em to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
danield
UKC Forum Member

if u still have the bluetick shoot me a txt verry interested 2073990025

Old Post 03-03-2015 03:24 AM
danield is offline Click Here to See the Profile for danield Click here to Send danield a Private Message Click Here to Email danield Find more posts by danield Add danield to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
batesboy
New UKC Forum Member

could you call me at 724 970 5832 I am very interested in that dog

Old Post 04-16-2015 11:24 PM
batesboy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for batesboy Click here to Send batesboy a Private Message Click Here to Email batesboy Find more posts by batesboy Add batesboy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Big Game Plotts
New UKC Forum Member

Sent pm

Old Post 04-16-2015 11:49 PM
Big Game Plotts is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Big Game Plotts Click here to Send Big Game Plotts a Private Message Click Here to Email Big Game Plotts Find more posts by Big Game Plotts Add Big Game Plotts to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WVbearhunter1
UKC Forum Member

bluetick

If he's still available, can you text me some pics to 540-539-7298?

Old Post 04-17-2015 01:10 AM
WVbearhunter1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WVbearhunter1 Click here to Send WVbearhunter1 a Private Message Click Here to Email WVbearhunter1 Find more posts by WVbearhunter1 Add WVbearhunter1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote