UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Hooper Ridge English
Pages (18): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Rocketman55
UKC Forum Member

Hooper Ridge English

Coon Season is fast approaching and this is my all time favorite female to be hunting.

This is Gr. Nt. Ch. Hooper Ridge Hang'em High Holly

Glouster, Ohio 45732
Home To:
Gr.Nt.Ch. Hooper Ridge Hang'em High Holly
Gr.Nt.Ch. Hooper Ridge Rockets Top Gun.
Gr.Nt.Ch.Hooper Ridge Rocket
Gr.Nt.Ch Hooper Ridge Dolly
Nt.Ch Hooper Ridge Queen
Nt.Ch Raw Dawg Rowdy
PR Tree Banging Buddy
HOOPER RIDGE ENGLISH-POUND FOR POUND THEY ARE ONE TOUGH HOUND!!!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-28-2012 03:50 AM
Rocketman55 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rocketman55 Click here to Send Rocketman55 a Private Message Click Here to Email Rocketman55 Find more posts by Rocketman55 Add Rocketman55 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
memorymaker
UKC Forum Member

Dave...

If she is anything like ole Rocket,then I know you would like her.(So would I!)Good Hunting.

Home of:
GRNITECH(2)GRCH PR MEMORYMAKER TREE SLAMMIN' DANO. SIRE; GRNITECHGRCH PR MEMORYMAKER RUN 'EM UP RAZOR. DAM; GRNITECHCH PR ZIMMERMAN'S DEER CREEK DOT. (DANO HAS A 4 GENERATION ALL GRAND PEDIGREE & IS A GRNITECH HIMSELF). ENGLISH DAYS INVITATIONAL WINNER. DNA PROFIELED.

GRNITECHGRCH PR MEMORYMAKER COON CREEK CAPTAIN IS SIRED BY DUAL GRAND DANO AND WHELPED BY DUAL GRAND JOE'S HARDTIME KATE. CAPTAIN IS THE FIRST 6 GENERATION ALL GRAND IN THE ENGLISH BREED.

GRNITECHGRCH PKC CH PR MEMORYMAKER RED MIDNIGHT TROOPER. SIRED BY: GRNITECHGRCH PR MEMORYMAKER RED DOUBLE JED AND WHELPED BY GRNITECH PR COON CREEK JENNY. TROOPER HAS A 5 GENERATION ALL GRAND PEDIGREE. TROOPER IS NOW A 6 GENERATION ALL GRAND.

THE FOLLOWING DOGS (RAZOR,VIPER,DOUBLE JED,AND BONGO) ARE AVAILABLE FOR STUD THROUGH FROZEN VIALS ONLY.

GRNITECHGRCH PR MEMORYMAKER RED DOUBLE JED ...BY: GRCHGRNITECH PR MEMORYMAKER ROLLIN' RED VIPER & GRNITECH PR RAGAN'S HARDTIME JEWEL. (DOUBLE JED HAS A 4 GENERATION ALL GRAND PEDIGREE AND IS A GRNITECH HIMSELF)... (DNA PROFILED)

GRCH PR MEMORYMAKER THUNDERING BONGO... BY: GRNITECHGRCH PR WILCOX' THUNDER BINGO & GRNITCCHGRCH PR FISHER'S BLACK RIVER FRECKLES…(DNA PROFILED)

BOTH DANO & DOUBLE JED CAN SIRE A 5 GENERATION ALL GRAND PEDIGREE).
`````````````````````````
We have Frozen Semen from Razor,Viper,Double Jed and Bongo.

GRCHGRNITECH PR MEMORYMAKER RUN 'EM UP RAZOR…By: GRNITECH PR RAGAN'S REBEL THUNDER & GRCHGRNITECH PR MEMORYMAKER SMOOTHTALK ALABAMA

GRCHGRNITECH PR MEMORYMAKER ROLLIN' RED VIPER…By: GRCHGRNITECH
PR NASHOBA VALLEY ROLLER & GRCHGRNITECH PR MEMORYMAKER SMOOTHTALK ALABAMA

Old Post 09-28-2012 04:35 AM
memorymaker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for memorymaker Click here to Send memorymaker a Private Message Find more posts by memorymaker Add memorymaker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Terrell
UKC Forum Member

Nice picture looks good

Phone # 937-213-1779

Old Post 09-28-2012 10:53 AM
Doug Terrell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Terrell Click here to Send Doug Terrell a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Terrell Find more posts by Doug Terrell Add Doug Terrell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Paint Creek English
UKC Forum Member

looking good!

Old Post 09-28-2012 11:39 AM
Paint Creek English is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paint Creek English Click here to Send Paint Creek English a Private Message Find more posts by Paint Creek English Add Paint Creek English to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
robgregory
UKC Forum Member

Dave,

You are ALWAYS packin' a coondog where ever you go. She looks real good on that wood,by the way.
Rob Gregory

home#- 540-925-4437
cell#-757-339-3454
Home of:
"PR"High Lonesome Hannah. Nt.Ch. Hardtime Miss Kitty's Cat

Old Post 09-28-2012 12:09 PM
robgregory is offline Click Here to See the Profile for robgregory Click here to Send robgregory a Private Message Find more posts by robgregory Add robgregory to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Robinson
UKC Forum Member

Dave

Man I love that pic of her on the wood! You know I have always like Holly!!! Gettin cool here in Wyoming County and had some good runs! Have a good kill season and keep safe! I will be looking for some more pics!! Ours opens Oct 25 but I hold off a bit till hides are better. Take care!

Past Home of:
GRNITECH FCH GRCH ROBINSON'S SILVERTONE BLUSPECK HTX DNA-P
GRNITECH GRCH PKC CH ROBINSON'S RED LINDSAY
NITECH GRFCH GRWCH GRCH ROBINSON'S CROOKTAIL KATE
GRNITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S CIDERHOUSE LULU
NITECH GRCH GRFCH GRWCH RED RIDGE'S SUPER SHOCK Z HTX2
NITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY ANNIE (BLUSPECK DAUGHTER)
NITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S JJ THUNDER SUE

Current
CH PR ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY JUNEBUG - (GRNITECH PKC CH RIVER BOTTOM'S CRACKER JACK X NITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY ANNIE)

Old Post 09-28-2012 12:48 PM
Doug Robinson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Robinson Click here to Send Doug Robinson a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Robinson Find more posts by Doug Robinson Add Doug Robinson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rocketman55
UKC Forum Member

Holly

Del-Thank You so much for remembering Ole Rocket. Those nights we hunted out at Randy's were some of my most treasured memories. I sure hope to some day do that again with you guys. Hope you have an enjoyable season.

Doug- Thanks to you as well. I'm sure looking forward to coming over with Dave and taking a hunt with you. See You soon.

Rob- I sure appreciate your acknowledgement of our efforts as English fanciers. I have made so many friends over the years with these Danged Gummed speckled hounds. Thank You for your kind word. And by the way, I'm still trying to convince my wife to let me bring Ole Holly along the next time we go to the beach. I want to tree one of them beach bandits LOL!!

Doug Robinson- I sure appreciate the kind gesture. Hunting season comes in here on November 10th. I think Ole Holly and your Speck hound look like twins. I absolutely love the pics you post on him. I will be starting a young female off Holly this season. She is a little smaller than Holly, but looks and sounds very similar. I would love to hunt with him some time to see just how much he operates like Holly. Maybe some day we can make that happen.

Again a BIG Thank You to you all. Enjoy your time in the woods with your hounds, as it can all come to an end with the blink of an eye. I know I will!! God Bless

Glouster, Ohio 45732
Home To:
Nt.Ch Hooper Ridge Queen
Nt.Ch Raw Dawg Rowdy
PR Tree Banging Buddy

Old Post 09-28-2012 03:40 PM
Rocketman55 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rocketman55 Click here to Send Rocketman55 a Private Message Click Here to Email Rocketman55 Find more posts by Rocketman55 Add Rocketman55 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rocketman55
UKC Forum Member

Thank You Mark

Just wanted to thank You Mark for driving all the way from Illinois to good Ole Southeast Ohio to pick up this young hound. That is right, I have decided to move Ole Huck in an effort to put him in the hands of someone who will give him the full opportunity that he deserves, to become a top notch hound.

Mark it was an absolute pleasure to meet you. I hope Ole Huck turns it on this winter and makes you feel that the drive you put in was worth the effort. Keep me posted from time to time on how he progresses. Take Care and enjoy the upcoming season!!

Glouster, Ohio 45732
Home To:
Nt.Ch Hooper Ridge Queen
Nt.Ch Raw Dawg Rowdy
PR Tree Banging Buddy

Old Post 10-02-2012 12:22 AM
Paint Creek English
UKC Forum Member

Dave the rain is knocking the leaves off,give me a shout and we will see when doug can go.

Old Post 10-02-2012 12:34 AM
Paint Creek English is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paint Creek English Click here to Send Paint Creek English a Private Message Find more posts by Paint Creek English Add Paint Creek English to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nitro223
UKC Forum Member

Dave got Huck home and settled in the Kennel. If he sounds as good in the woods as he does in my kennels, there shouldn't be any problem hearing him-he sounds good. Will have him in the woods this weekend, will let ya know how he progresses.

I enjoyed our visit also and maybe when ole Huck gets to doing it right we can get together for a trip to the woods. Take care and Keep them hounds in the timber.

Old Post 10-02-2012 01:25 AM
Nitro223 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nitro223 Click here to Send Nitro223 a Private Message Click Here to Email Nitro223 Find more posts by Nitro223 Add Nitro223 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rocketman55
UKC Forum Member

Dave- Sounds good, I think I saw on another post where Doug is planning a hunt with someone else this coming weekend. So I'm thinking maybe either weekend of 14th or 21st might work for me. I will let you know in a couple days which one is better for me. Which weekend (if any) would be better for you??

Mark, coming out to your place for a hunt sounds like a great idea to me. If Ole Huck works out for you like I think he will, I will load up next year around this time and bring some of his ken folk for a hunt. Take Care for now and enjoy the upcoming season.

Glouster, Ohio 45732
Home To:
Nt.Ch Hooper Ridge Queen
Nt.Ch Raw Dawg Rowdy
PR Tree Banging Buddy

Old Post 10-02-2012 03:10 AM
Rocketman55
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Dave, I will see You and Doug, Saturday night. Thanks again for the invite!!

Glouster, Ohio 45732
Home To:
Nt.Ch Hooper Ridge Queen
Nt.Ch Raw Dawg Rowdy
PR Tree Banging Buddy

Old Post 10-03-2012 04:37 AM
Doug Terrell
UKC Forum Member

figured meeting at Daves would save you some time on the road..see you guys saturday...

Phone # 937-213-1779

Old Post 10-03-2012 11:46 AM
Doug Terrell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Terrell Click here to Send Doug Terrell a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Terrell Find more posts by Doug Terrell Add Doug Terrell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Paint Creek English
UKC Forum Member

Should be fun, temps in the 30's.

Old Post 10-03-2012 12:28 PM
Rocketman55
UKC Forum Member

Gonna feel like opening night with temps like that. Gonna rain tonight & tomorrow but should be gone by the time we get ready to go. See you guys tomorrow night.

Glouster, Ohio 45732
Home To:
Nt.Ch Hooper Ridge Queen
Nt.Ch Raw Dawg Rowdy
PR Tree Banging Buddy

Old Post 10-06-2012 01:01 AM
Doug Terrell
UKC Forum Member

Dave
Nice meeting and hunting with you we will do it again.had a good time.

Phone # 937-213-1779

Old Post 10-07-2012 05:20 PM
Paint Creek English
UKC Forum Member

dave thanks for coming over i had a great time,lets do it again!

L.E,Pixie and Holley

Old Post 10-08-2012 01:55 AM
Rocketman55
UKC Forum Member

Dave & Doug

Thanks so much for taking this ole hillbilly country boy on a absolute GREAT coonhunt. Love those pictures Dave, that is what great memories are made of. Doug, LE looks like a hound is supposed to, sounds like a hound is supposed to, and preforms both in the woods AND in the breeding pen, like a hound is supposed to. and Dave, your Pixie female is living proof of what LE is helping to reproduce. You will have something pretty danged hard to stay with when you apply the polish on that gal.

What a great time I did have, and you can bet I will be bugging you guy's to do it again.

Thanks Dave for posting such great pics. See you guys again real soon!!!

Glouster, Ohio 45732
Home To:
Nt.Ch Hooper Ridge Queen
Nt.Ch Raw Dawg Rowdy
PR Tree Banging Buddy

Old Post 10-08-2012 02:38 AM
shelbabiggs
UKC Forum Member

HELLO DAVE NICE PICS LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS HAD A BLAST. I GOT 1 PUP LEFT STORM DEMON GOT HIT BY CAR TWO WEEKS AGO HUNTING CORN BY HIGHWAY MY FAULT. JUST STARTED HUNTING AND LOST HIM 2ND TRIP OUT STORM WAS SPLIT GOOD THING PROBABLY WOULD HAVE LOST THEM BOTH. OL STORM IS AS ACCURATE AS SNOWBALL. JEFF SAYS MR H IS DEADLY ACCURATE. BEST CROSS I EVER MADE. YOU STILL GOT GUN. SNOWBALL CAME IN 5 DAYS AGO THINKING ABOUT BREEDING HER I NEED A FEMALE PUP. FRANK

Old Post 10-08-2012 04:46 AM
shelbabiggs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shelbabiggs Click here to Send shelbabiggs a Private Message Click Here to Email shelbabiggs Find more posts by shelbabiggs Add shelbabiggs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rocketman55
UKC Forum Member

Sorry to hear about your young dog getting hit. Yes we had an absolute blast last night. Hounds did GREAT work and I got to share that with two very good houndsmen. These two guys are a class act.

A big THANK YOU for putting in a good word on Guns reproducing ability. Yes Gun is still here, and treeing coon from time to time. Now that the world hunt is behind me, I hope to put Gun in the timber more often.

Let me know if I can help with your future breeding plans.

Take Care for now

Glouster, Ohio 45732
Home To:
Nt.Ch Hooper Ridge Queen
Nt.Ch Raw Dawg Rowdy
PR Tree Banging Buddy

Old Post 10-08-2012 05:27 AM
Rocketman55
UKC Forum Member

This is my 1st attempt at posting a video. This is Hooper Ridge Hang'em High Hanna, last night. Not very good video but I will try to get better at this LOL.

Thanks for reading.

Glouster, Ohio 45732
Home To:
Nt.Ch Hooper Ridge Queen
Nt.Ch Raw Dawg Rowdy
PR Tree Banging Buddy

Old Post 10-09-2012 06:59 PM
Nitro223
UKC Forum Member

Dave just thought I would drop you a line and let you know Huck treed his first coon solo for me tonight-and did it in style. He was letting the world know with both feet as high on the tree as he could get them. I am really excited about him. This was only the third time I have had him out and he improves each trip!!!! I should have taken a pic - but I never thought about it til later. Thanks for sending him my way.

Old Post 10-13-2012 06:07 AM
Nitro223 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nitro223 Click here to Send Nitro223 a Private Message Click Here to Email Nitro223 Find more posts by Nitro223 Add Nitro223 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rocketman55
UKC Forum Member

Great new Mark!! So glad to hear he is showing some early promise. I'm very thankful you are giving Huck an opportunity to develop. I know it was a long drive, and my hope is that you won't be disappointed in doing so.

When that big ole long legged rascal stretches up on a tree he is danged near as tall as I am, LOL!!

Thanks so much for the update, please keep em coming. Talk to ya soon!!

Glouster, Ohio 45732
Home To:
Nt.Ch Hooper Ridge Queen
Nt.Ch Raw Dawg Rowdy
PR Tree Banging Buddy

Old Post 10-13-2012 07:34 PM
Rocketman55
UKC Forum Member

Mark

I took Hanna to the woods last night and did see some improvement. When I got to the 1st tree she was working around on the ground and decided to start treeing a couple trees over from her momma. I know the coon was probably setting in Holly's tree and the pup could wind the coon but didn't know which tree it was in.

Certainly not proving to be the worlds best prospect but she is improving each night I take her out.

Have you had Huck out anymore?

Glouster, Ohio 45732
Home To:
Nt.Ch Hooper Ridge Queen
Nt.Ch Raw Dawg Rowdy
PR Tree Banging Buddy

Old Post 10-17-2012 03:40 PM
lwilcox
UKC Forum Member

thunder kennels

Great looking hound on that tree Dave enjoy your time with her....Larry

Thunder Kennels 45 Years Strong Home Of Gr Nt Ch PR Wilcox' Thunder Tae Bo, Gr Nt Ch , Gr Ch PR Wilcox' Thunder Blue, Gr Nt Ch PR Wilcox' Thunder All Grand Dan, 2011 U.K.C Wld Nite Ch Gr Nt Ch PR Wilcox' Thunder Top Gun, Gr Nt Ch PR Wilcox' Big Thunder Ka-Boom Former Home of Gr Nt Ch, Gr Ch PR Wilcox' Thunder J.R., Gr Nt Ch ,Gr Ch PR Wilcox' Thunder Bingo, Gr Nt Ch PR Wilcox' Thunder St Nick

Old Post 10-17-2012 03:56 PM
lwilcox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lwilcox Click here to Send lwilcox a Private Message Click Here to Email lwilcox Find more posts by lwilcox Add lwilcox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote