UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > hide prices$$
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
brujan182
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by jkidd1
I sold mine last year for an average of $15.61 here in Indiana.

Jeremy, how you doing. To bad you had to move. I enjoyed hunting with you and Rodney, even though Rodney got mad at me.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-28-2013 11:33 PM
brujan182 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brujan182 Click here to Send brujan182 a Private Message Click Here to Email brujan182 Find more posts by brujan182 Add brujan182 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jkidd1
UKC Forum Member

Hey Bruce, I'm doing good. I do miss all the good hunting up there and going with guys like you and good ones like Vern. I'm plan to come up during kill season and hunt afew nights. I'll have to get up with you. I see you made Vern a Grnite, I figured it wouldn't take you long. Take care and try to keep on Rodney's good side, lol.

JEREMY KIDD
765-520-1552

*females*
GRNITECH' JR'S JANEY
(Xjr X Insane Jane)

GRNITECH ST. JOHN'S STYLISH REX
(Ol south stylish Rebel X Janey)

GRNITECH' AFTER DARK'S JAN-IT
(Sweat It X Janey)

DUAL GRNITE' LONETREE LEGEND (R.I.P.)
(Noct. Style X Southern Sky)

GRNITECH' STYLISH LITTLE PEG(R.I.P.)
(Trackman X Browns Little Peg)

GRNITECH 'PR' JANEY'S GOTTA GUN
(Wild Card X Jr's Janey)

NITECH ‘PR’ REBELS STYLISH MOJA
(Ol Souths Stylish Rebel X Janey)

AFTER DARK’S PURDY PENNY
(Big $$ X Janit)

NITECH' SEVEN MILE SLOOPY(R.I.P.)
(Skipper x Big time Trixie)

Proud UNION JOURNEYMAN LINEMAN
https://i.postimg.cc/654pWfzm/IMG-1920.png
I.B.E.W. LOCAL 1393

Old Post 09-29-2013 12:13 AM
jkidd1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkidd1 Click here to Send jkidd1 a Private Message Click Here to Email jkidd1 Find more posts by jkidd1 Add jkidd1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ratdaddy1
UKC Forum Member

NAFTA REP ....

Talked to him at the lima trapping convention and he said coon MIGHT BE THE SAME ..........But early coon will still be worth way less then good prime coon ... The 30 dollar coon are put up coon not green coon so if you don't plan on scraping and stretching your coon don't waist your time .... And if you kill a bunch of early coon don't think you are going to get top dollar ......5 to 10 bucks tops......

734-787-1297 cell.
Lloyd Pack

Old Post 09-29-2013 12:48 AM
ratdaddy1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ratdaddy1 Click here to Send ratdaddy1 a Private Message Click Here to Email ratdaddy1 Find more posts by ratdaddy1 Add ratdaddy1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ratdaddy1
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Milner
Bobby find us an infested spot in Wisconsin and we will take a two week vacation and get some of that $32 a hide.

That was put up hides and sent to NAFTA ............. Green hides like I said 5 to 10 bucks tops .........

734-787-1297 cell.
Lloyd Pack

Old Post 09-29-2013 12:53 AM
ratdaddy1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ratdaddy1 Click here to Send ratdaddy1 a Private Message Click Here to Email ratdaddy1 Find more posts by ratdaddy1 Add ratdaddy1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Aron Nieland
UKC Forum Member

groenwald

Why would you sell to a fur buyer, what a joke, pay ten to 15 average, and he turned around and doubled his money or more!!
I averaged 39.13 in feb auction, and 26.53 in may auction. That was on Eastern Iowa coon and nw iowa coon. I skinned them and had them put up and shipped for 2.50. Red fox is where the money was at they brought over eighty average.

Old Post 09-29-2013 05:59 AM
Aron Nieland is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Aron Nieland Click here to Send Aron Nieland a Private Message Find more posts by Aron Nieland Add Aron Nieland to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jdgher
UKC Forum Member

Sold mine

Sold mine skinned, still in the grease, seasons catch, average I got was 12 dollars. Had all sizes. Central Illinois. Buyer was from Decatur IL.
Several years ago I scrapped and dried some. It is not worth all the hard work to me.

GRNTCH PR' Steve-O and Chili's Red Flow
NTCH PR' Twisters Musical Red Huey DNA-VIP Perf Sire 06'07 Deceased 11/07
Former Home of
NTCH 'PR' Swann's Lonesome Red Music/ Kitty
NTCH. CH PR' SawBlade Red Reckon
NTCH. CH PR' Gher's Timber Mt. Brandy
Breeder of
GRNTCH PR' Daugherty's Red BUBBA
NTCH CH PR' BA'S Tree Top Rockin Griddle
NTCH PR' Lickcreek Backwoods Lil Red Annie

Old Post 09-29-2013 07:13 AM
jdgher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jdgher Click here to Send jdgher a Private Message Click Here to Email jdgher Find more posts by jdgher Add jdgher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ratdaddy1
UKC Forum Member

Re: groenwald

quote:
Originally posted by Aron Nieland
Why would you sell to a fur buyer, what a joke, pay ten to 15 average, and he turned around and doubled his money or more!!
I averaged 39.13 in feb auction, and 26.53 in may auction. That was on Eastern Iowa coon and nw iowa coon. I skinned them and had them put up and shipped for 2.50. Red fox is where the money was at they brought over eighty average.

Was that your average or over all on red fox.....
what sale was this FEB sale was 61.00 average and coon was 31.00

And yes I put my fur up too ,and run around 200 traps so yes the money is in the put up !!!!!

734-787-1297 cell.
Lloyd Pack

Last edited by ratdaddy1 on 09-29-2013 at 11:10 AM

Old Post 09-29-2013 11:06 AM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Sold mine last year,still frozen got $10.00 ea. all sizes, ain't heard of any price yet for this season. Hey jdgher do you know Jeff Murphy?

Last edited by bigtimberkennel on 09-29-2013 at 03:57 PM

Old Post 09-29-2013 03:49 PM
bigtimberkennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigtimberkennel Click here to Send bigtimberkennel a Private Message Find more posts by bigtimberkennel Add bigtimberkennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bobbycagle1
UKC Forum Member

Can anyone get in the auctions? Or does it take a fur trading license?

Old Post 09-29-2013 04:13 PM
bobbycagle1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bobbycagle1 Click here to Send bobbycagle1 a Private Message Click Here to Email bobbycagle1 Find more posts by bobbycagle1 Add bobbycagle1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
painthorse
Banned

Anyone can ship to the auction.All fur has to be stretched and dried. Both nafa and fur harvesters have pick up routes,cheaper than paying the shipping.

Old Post 09-29-2013 04:44 PM
painthorse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for painthorse Click here to Send painthorse a Private Message Click Here to Email painthorse Find more posts by painthorse Add painthorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bobbycagle1
UKC Forum Member

Thanks! Do they have a list of where and when the auctions will be held.

Old Post 09-29-2013 08:49 PM
bobbycagle1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bobbycagle1 Click here to Send bobbycagle1 a Private Message Click Here to Email bobbycagle1 Find more posts by bobbycagle1 Add bobbycagle1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ratdaddy1
UKC Forum Member

Go to ..

NAFTA FUR .COM there are pic up dates and places to drop off .....Each state has a auction too for the state trappers association.
But you must belong to the association......there is FHOA FUR AUCTION . COM ...
Try all see what one would best suit your needs......

734-787-1297 cell.
Lloyd Pack

Old Post 09-29-2013 09:38 PM
bobbycagle1
UKC Forum Member

Will do! Thanks for the info.

Old Post 09-30-2013 05:07 PM