UKC Forums UKC Front Page :: Field Operations :: Show Operations :: Registration :: UKC Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > World champion grnitech pr Gray's Rack Em Willy All Grand pups..
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jj_jackson
UKC Forum Member

World champion grnitech pr Gray's Rack Em Willy All Grand pups..

Pups due middle of September,
Booking 8 pups, 4 males 4 females. These should make hounds that should suite the hard to please. Price $500
$100 will book your pup. $400 when you pick the pup up.
GRCH GRNITECH' PR'ST JOHN'S STYLISH REX
..............Wldnitech Grnitech Grch'Pr'x JR.
........Grnitech'Pr'Jr's Janie :sister to Insane Cain:
..........Wldnitech Grnitech' Pr'Bolden &Turpin' Insane Jane

JACKSON Grnitech Pr' TRACK LADY...Pups Performance & S.S
...............Grnitech' Pr' Nocturnal Style
........Grch Grnitech'Pr All Grand Track Man
...............Grnitech Grch'Pr'Rock River Lady
GRNITECH'PR'MISS SISSY
...............Grnitech'Pr' Honey Creek Harry
........Grnitech'Pr' Middle Island Creek Cindy
................Grnitech' Pr' Treesinging Baby

…………Gr. Nt. Ch. Balls Stylish Harry
……..Gr. Nt. Ch. Davis Stylish Harrys Hammer
…………Gr. Nt. Ch. Night Heat Abby
….Gr. Nt. Ch. My Only Reezen
…………World Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. Little Woods Scar
……..Gr. Nt. Ch. Scars Open Spotted Jule
………..Gr. Nt. Ch. Little Sadie
World Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. Gray’s Rack Em Willy
…………Gr. Nt. Ch. Nocturnal Style
……..Gr. Nt. Ch. Trackman
…………Gr. Nt. Ch. Rock River Lady
….Gr. Nt. Ch. Gray’s Stylish Paige
…………Gr. Nt. Ch. Ball’s Stylish Harry
……..Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Taylor
…………Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Haley

If any question call (606)-658-2411 .....Thanks JJ

All Grand(when finished)
Semens Stored on Insane Cane

Last edited by jj_jackson on 09-09-2019 at 02:48 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-31-2019 10:02 PM
jj_jackson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jj_jackson Click here to Send jj_jackson a Private Message Visit jj_jackson's homepage! Find more posts by jj_jackson Add jj_jackson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jj_jackson
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Male
1 .Kentuckydeposit received
2. AL Bobby jones deposit paid
3. Wisconsin Steve Kevk Doposit paid
4 J.J. Jackson
Female
1 AL Willie Napier Deposit Paid.
2. Ohio, David Griffing Deposit paid
3. Travis Carroll, Texas Deposit paid/
4 Bryan Wooten- W.V -Deposit paid

All Grand(when finished)

Last edited by jj_jackson on 10-03-2019 at 06:15 PM

Old Post 08-02-2019 01:37 PM
jj_jackson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jj_jackson Click here to Send jj_jackson a Private Message Visit jj_jackson's homepage! Find more posts by jj_jackson Add jj_jackson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jj_jackson
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Pups: If I can't provide you with the pup you want, I will return your deposit. Thanks JJ

All Grand(when finished)

Old Post 08-10-2019 01:33 PM
B.Raikes
UKC Forum Member

Wow JJ this is a great looking cross. These pups should have some big big mouths.

Old Post 08-13-2019 11:59 PM
B.Raikes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for B.Raikes Click here to Send B.Raikes a Private Message Click Here to Email B.Raikes Find more posts by B.Raikes Add B.Raikes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jj_jackson
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Thanks Mr. Raikes
These pups should make hounds that can win at any level. They should have big mouths, very independent, tracked driving dogs, if given a chance they are desired. They should start early at their age.

Looking forward to the litter...

Thanks All
JJ

All Grand(when finished)

Last edited by jj_jackson on 08-17-2019 at 02:50 PM

Old Post 08-15-2019 11:49 PM
Carl Fox
UKC Forum Member

If there are anything to pedigrees unquestionable this should be one of the great cross's of all times the saying goes coon dogs are born not trained if this litter don't fit that mold i don't know what would. JJ is one of the best trainers and pup raiser and trainers of his life time he knows the crosses and when to make them and what he tells you you an take it to the bank. can't wait to see this litter.

TAKE YOUR KIDS HUNTING INSTEAD
OF HUNTING FOR YOUR KIDS!!!

Old Post 08-17-2019 03:09 PM
Carl Fox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Carl Fox Click here to Send Carl Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Carl Fox Add Carl Fox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jj_jackson
UKC Forum Member

pups

Thank Carl jj

All Grand(when finished)

Old Post 08-21-2019 12:50 AM
Carl Fox
UKC Forum Member

I can't wait to see those big head loud mouth world champion potential bred pups. mother is all grand nite take a look at these pups breeding could not be any better bet you anything they will be sold before they are born. Every one knows about Rack em Willy winner of two different world hunts could not be a better cross imo.

Last edited by Carl Fox on 08-29-2019 at 08:33 PM

Old Post 08-29-2019 04:37 PM
Carl Fox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Carl Fox Click here to Send Carl Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Carl Fox Add Carl Fox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jj_jackson
UKC Forum Member

pups

Thanks Carl,
These pups should be the real deal. Female opens about right on the track and very, very independent. Comes on the tree with a big screaming locale kate , Rolls over to a hard chop tree dog. with a big mouth. Thanks JJ

All Grand(when finished)

Last edited by jj_jackson on 09-02-2019 at 07:04 AM

Old Post 08-31-2019 03:01 PM
jj_jackson
UKC Forum Member

Willy pups

The pups came early this morning 9-17-19. There are 8 beautiful pups! I will be contracting everyone that booked a pup in a couple of days, . there are 4 male and 4 female jj

All Grand(when finished)

Last edited by jj_jackson on 09-19-2019 at 04:26 PM

Old Post 09-17-2019 08:40 PM
Carl Fox
UKC Forum Member

All Grand top and bottom what a cross just put them in the woods and they will do the rest coon dogs are bred not trained and this cross is bred the best.

Old Post 09-20-2019 12:24 AM
jj_jackson
UKC Forum Member

Willy pups

Appreciate your kind words Carl! They should make some dandys! I booked the last male pup but something came up and he didn't take it! So I still have one more left! Theses pups have a lot of color. I will be posting pictures as they get alittle older, that way you can tell alittle more about them. But they are beautiful, houndly pups!
Thanks JJ

All Grand(when finished)

Old Post 09-20-2019 01:38 PM
Carl Fox
UKC Forum Member

If i was not fighting this prostate bone cancer JJ i would have had the 1st pick booked a long time ago but i still look forward to going with you and Ronnie as often as i can good luck with your pups and tell your wife i have her in my prayers.

Last edited by Carl Fox on 09-20-2019 at 09:40 PM

Old Post 09-20-2019 09:33 PM
jj_jackson
UKC Forum Member

Willy pups

My wife and I have you also on our hearts, and praying for you daily! Put you on Prayer list at church remember:
COMMIT TO THE LORD WHATEVER YOU DO AND HE WILL
ESTABLISH YOUR PLANS. (PROVERBS 16:3)

We sure had some great hunts together in wild dog, and if you let me know and your feeling up to it we will go again!
call me sometime Carl...

Pups are doing great, growing like a weed! I've texted about everyone a photo of them. They look a lot like Old South stylish Rebel. Thanks JJ

All Grand(when finished)

Old Post 09-24-2019 12:07 PM
Carl Fox
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for ever thing JJ that you have done to help me i will never for get and may God bless your family in his own way. I have you all in my prayers also.

Old Post 09-24-2019 07:53 PM
jj_jackson
UKC Forum Member

Willy pups all grand

Thanks Carl..
The pups are growing like weeds! They really look great.

All Grand(when finished)

Last edited by jj_jackson on 10-02-2019 at 01:45 PM

Old Post 09-29-2019 03:35 AM
jj_jackson
UKC Forum Member

Willy pups all grand

Still have one pup to book, had a lot of promises but not deposits! I'm keeping one, you can pick a male or female doesn't matter. The litter is paid up in Performance and Nom. in Superstate. Thanks JJ

All Grand(when finished)

Old Post 10-02-2019 01:50 PM
jj_jackson
UKC Forum Member

all grand willy pups

I want to take the time to thank everyone that booked a pup from me. I do believe, everyone will be pleased. They will be ready to go the last of October, or first of November. I will be talking to each one of you. They will be wormed and have vet shots up to date. I believe this is an outstanding cross! Thanks JJ

All Grand(when finished)

Old Post 10-04-2019 01:55 AM
jj_jackson
UKC Forum Member

all grand willy pups

Update on pups:
The pups are doing great they are 3 weeks old today. They are starting to eat alittle bit of soft Alpo dog food. Also started worming them I use Panacur. This will be the last time I will be bumping them up. I will be calling everyone in about a week and sending photo of them. They are all solid blanket back.

Note:
Will also be posting another litter out of Willie that was born 10-05-19. Thanks JJ

All Grand(when finished)

Old Post 10-09-2019 02:10 AM