UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Simparica Trio
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
AAThoundhunter
UKC Forum Member

Simparica Trio

Is anyone using this? I currently am using simparica flea and tick/tri heart combo but I was thinking about switching to the trio so I just have one pill to give

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-13-2020 08:25 PM
AAThoundhunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AAThoundhunter Click here to Send AAThoundhunter a Private Message Find more posts by AAThoundhunter Add AAThoundhunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thomasg
UKC Forum Member

Re: Simparica Trio

quote:
Originally posted by AAThoundhunter
Is anyone using this? I currently am using simparica flea and tick/tri heart combo but I was thinking about switching to the trio so I just have one pill to give
simparica does not have a fast enough kill time for ticks to prevent tick bourne illnesses ,with the side effects it may cause I do not know why anyone would use it at all ,

Old Post 08-16-2020 11:24 PM
thomasg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thomasg Click here to Send thomasg a Private Message Click Here to Email thomasg Find more posts by thomasg Add thomasg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AAThoundhunter
UKC Forum Member

The last thing I read from the doc on here was that simparica had the fastest kill time? What has a faster kill time?

Old Post 08-17-2020 02:27 AM
AAThoundhunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AAThoundhunter Click here to Send AAThoundhunter a Private Message Find more posts by AAThoundhunter Add AAThoundhunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BLAKE WHEELER
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by AAThoundhunter
The last thing I read from the doc on here was that simparica had the fastest kill time? What has a faster kill time?

Same thing I've been told, I use it along with some spray if we are hunt around pine thickets and very rarely find ticks on my dogs.

Old Post 08-17-2020 03:50 PM
BLAKE WHEELER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BLAKE WHEELER Click here to Send BLAKE WHEELER a Private Message Click Here to Email BLAKE WHEELER Find more posts by BLAKE WHEELER Add BLAKE WHEELER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Preacher Tom
UKC Forum Member

Monthly Simpatico pill and spray with Permethrin before hunting. Has worked for me for several years.

Old Post 08-17-2020 06:22 PM
Preacher Tom is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Preacher Tom Click here to Send Preacher Tom a Private Message Click Here to Email Preacher Tom Find more posts by Preacher Tom Add Preacher Tom to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AAThoundhunter
UKC Forum Member

Simparica

Ive used simparica for 3 years now and haven’t found a tick on any of my dogs in that time

Old Post 08-17-2020 09:40 PM