UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > What Coon Squaller
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ridgerunner1988
UKC Forum Member

What Coon Squaller

What coon squaller is out there that you dont have to flick your tongue to use but can cup your hand on the end of it and move it around to make the noise different like you would with your tongue?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-13-2020 06:12 AM
Ridgerunner1988 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ridgerunner1988 Click here to Send Ridgerunner1988 a Private Message Find more posts by Ridgerunner1988 Add Ridgerunner1988 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ashley Pratt
UKC Forum Member

I seen this asked recently and it sounds like Big Show Game Calls makes what you’re wanting. I’m gonna try one myself as I can’t flutter my tongue very much either.

Old Post 08-13-2020 02:11 PM
Ashley Pratt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ashley Pratt Click here to Send Ashley Pratt a Private Message Click Here to Email Ashley Pratt Find more posts by Ashley Pratt Add Ashley Pratt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
j bernhard
UKC Forum Member

OLT n-27

Old Post 08-13-2020 04:17 PM
j bernhard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for j bernhard Click here to Send j bernhard a Private Message Click Here to Email j bernhard Find more posts by j bernhard Add j bernhard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
j bernhard
UKC Forum Member

OLT n-27

Old Post 08-13-2020 04:17 PM
j bernhard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for j bernhard Click here to Send j bernhard a Private Message Click Here to Email j bernhard Find more posts by j bernhard Add j bernhard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wayne Valentino
UKC Forum Member

They

all sound better if you can "rool" your tongue.. My JC call is very forgiving .. My Olt N-27 is not.. If I could just rool my tongue....LOL..

Old Post 08-16-2020 04:20 PM
Wayne Valentino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wayne Valentino Click here to Send Wayne Valentino a Private Message Click Here to Email Wayne Valentino Find more posts by Wayne Valentino Add Wayne Valentino to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Huntnharris
UKC Forum Member

Jc Call and Coon Toonz is what I carry and I can’t roll or flutter my tongue. I cup my hand over the end and work it like a goose call.

www.harrishoundsupply.net

Old Post 08-16-2020 04:51 PM
Huntnharris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Huntnharris Click here to Send Huntnharris a Private Message Click Here to Email Huntnharris Visit Huntnharris's homepage! Find more posts by Huntnharris Add Huntnharris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donald Bagley
UKC Forum Member

B.S.G.S.

The Phoenix by Big Show Game Calls

Buchanan, Ga.
(470) 891-0112

HOME OF,
PKC CH UKC CH GRNITECH 'PR' Duck's Hammering Buck
PKC GCH UKC GRNITECH Good Tyming Candy
PKC CH UKC NITECH Woodland Creek Demon

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN,
GRNITECH 'PR' Duck's Tree Talking Judy
PKC PCH UKC GRNITECH Smoky Mtn Out Of Pocket
PKC SCH UKC CH GRNITECH 'PR' "It's Show Time Lucy"
PKC CH UKC GRNITECH 'PR' Rolling Hills Little Sis HTX
PKC CH UKC CH 'PR' Yellow Hammer Jackie
PKC CH UKC CH NITECH 'PR' Treeing Super Star
PKC CH UKC GRNITECH 'PR' Raging Dixie II

WE USE AND RECOMMEND,
Havoc Hunting Supply

Old Post 08-16-2020 06:50 PM
Donald Bagley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donald Bagley Click here to Send Donald Bagley a Private Message Click Here to Email Donald Bagley Visit Donald Bagley's homepage! Find more posts by Donald Bagley Add Donald Bagley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

I think squallers are like microphones. If you can't sing it don't matter what kind of mic you have, you ain't gonna appeal to the audience.

Old Post 08-17-2020 12:28 AM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donald Bagley
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by shadinc
I think squallers are like microphones. If you can't sing it don't matter what kind of mic you have, you ain't gonna appeal to the audience.

Have you tried the phoenix by B.S.G.S?

Buchanan, Ga.
(470) 891-0112

HOME OF,
PKC CH UKC CH GRNITECH 'PR' Duck's Hammering Buck
PKC GCH UKC GRNITECH Good Tyming Candy
PKC CH UKC NITECH Woodland Creek Demon

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN,
GRNITECH 'PR' Duck's Tree Talking Judy
PKC PCH UKC GRNITECH Smoky Mtn Out Of Pocket
PKC SCH UKC CH GRNITECH 'PR' "It's Show Time Lucy"
PKC CH UKC GRNITECH 'PR' Rolling Hills Little Sis HTX
PKC CH UKC CH 'PR' Yellow Hammer Jackie
PKC CH UKC CH NITECH 'PR' Treeing Super Star
PKC CH UKC GRNITECH 'PR' Raging Dixie II

WE USE AND RECOMMEND,
Havoc Hunting Supply

Old Post 08-17-2020 02:18 AM
Donald Bagley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donald Bagley Click here to Send Donald Bagley a Private Message Click Here to Email Donald Bagley Visit Donald Bagley's homepage! Find more posts by Donald Bagley Add Donald Bagley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Preacher Tom
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by shadinc

Yeah but my experience is some of them coon like country and some like opera. Or maybe that's dislike???

Old Post 08-17-2020 06:25 PM
Preacher Tom is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Preacher Tom Click here to Send Preacher Tom a Private Message Click Here to Email Preacher Tom Find more posts by Preacher Tom Add Preacher Tom to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ryan Vines
UKC Forum Member

Is there anywhere that a Big Show Game Call can be purchased directly? Everywhere I look they are on back-order and have to be ordered....

Old Post 08-18-2020 09:04 PM
Ryan Vines is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ryan Vines Click here to Send Ryan Vines a Private Message Click Here to Email Ryan Vines Find more posts by Ryan Vines Add Ryan Vines to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Josh Michaelis
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Ryan Vines
Is there anywhere that a Big Show Game Call can be purchased directly? Everywhere I look they are on back-order and have to be ordered....

The fastest way to get one is order on the website and it will go out as soon as they are available. Hoping to have our next batch ready to ship in a couple of weeks.

Old Post 08-18-2020 09:13 PM
Josh Michaelis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Michaelis Click here to Send Josh Michaelis a Private Message Click Here to Email Josh Michaelis Find more posts by Josh Michaelis Add Josh Michaelis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DoubleU
UKC Forum Member

I am also unable to roll my tongue when using a call. I use an EYE OPENER and have great success with it.

Old Post 08-21-2020 12:36 AM
DoubleU is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DoubleU Click here to Send DoubleU a Private Message Click Here to Email DoubleU Find more posts by DoubleU Add DoubleU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
critter
UKC Forum Member

2 lookin down

I use the 2 lookin down and have good results.Deeper tone,kind of like the old olt.

Old Post 08-21-2020 07:01 PM
critter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for critter Click here to Send critter a Private Message Click Here to Email critter Find more posts by critter Add critter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
critter
UKC Forum Member

2 lookin down

I use the 2 lookin down and have good results.Deeper tone,kind of like the old olt.

critter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for critter Click here to Send critter a Private Message Click Here to Email critter Find more posts by critter Add critter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
critter
UKC Forum Member

2 lookin down

critter
UKC Forum Member

2 lookin down