UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > All Breeds Classifieds > Dallas Area - Standard Bully Ready to Breed
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
RyanMega
New UKC Forum Member

Dallas Area - Standard Bully Ready to Breed

UKC Registered Bully is Ready to Stud, Will Make a Great Sire for Your Litter -
The Dream is to soon start a kennel near Oklahoma, but this 3 year old Bully is past ready to sire his first litter and can't wait any longer-

Since he isn't experienced, I am negotiable and considering any offer, BUT I am not looking to overextend his bloodline, so I am highly selective. I prefer registered animals and will consider a trade from the litter produced, under contract. I will consider non-registered dogs with a higher fee.

You can tell by looking at him that he comes from solid stock but His medical records are up to date etc, so please have a record of a healthy dog. He is the second male of the litter and didn't take on the stout, bulldog body, Goliath look desired in pocket bullys, so I would call him Standard size, but what he lacks in girth he makes up for in muscle definition, agility, energy, and personality. Along with his massive block head and color, he has the great features and genes a breeder wants to continue and carry through the bloodline. The resulting litters should be a sensible improvement to the breed. No breeding farms unless industry recognized and/or prized.

Meetups/Interviews Available

Deep Block Head - Full Lip - Almond Eyes, Brown - Medium, Standard to XL Body (70 lbs)- Muscular from Top of Neck, Chest, Shoulder to Hock - Gun Metal Umber, White, Fawn

check craigslist Ad for images:
http://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/pas/5749831644.html

Last edited by RyanMega on 08-25-2016 at 04:58 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-25-2016 04:55 PM
RyanMega is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RyanMega Click here to Send RyanMega a Private Message Click Here to Email RyanMega Find more posts by RyanMega Add RyanMega to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DanBarRanch
UKC Forum Member

is this a joke?

I really hope this is some kind of a joke...

You are "selective" but will breed to a puppy mill, unregistered dog or anything else.

Your breed is in the top 26% of breeds afflicted with hip dysplasia... have you bothered to get his hips OFAd?

Please. Leave breeding to reputable breeders. The fact you are breaking Craig's List regulations to post your dog proves you are not a serious breeder.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-24-2016 07:56 AM
DanBarRanch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DanBarRanch Click here to Send DanBarRanch a Private Message Click Here to Email DanBarRanch Visit DanBarRanch's homepage! Find more posts by DanBarRanch Add DanBarRanch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote