UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Who Would You Like To See Featured In Coonhound Bloodlines ?
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
nwards
UKC Forum Member

Junior Taylor bred hurricane Jane to Rube. James only owned half of Insane Jane. At UKC world 05 owners Timmy Bolden & James Turpin, being James sold out right after winning world. Junior Taylor owner and breeder of Hurricane Jane. Jess Dickerson owner of dam and sire of Insane cain. Also Jess and Russ won AKC Kansas state with Jane...... So without Junior Taylor there would be no Insane Jane...

Silver Ch $7100 Stylish Money Jar
NtCh Pkc Ch KNOCK OUT
NtCh CINDY
NtCh MAISY
NtCh BANDIT
NtCh BOONE
NtCh ROSE
http://www.ArkansasCoonDogs.com
http://www.CoonDogVideos.com
www.InsaneRockRiverSackett.com
http://www.FaceBook.com/ArkansasCoonDogsTeamACD
cell 870-204-0531

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-10-2014 08:15 PM
nwards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nwards Click here to Send nwards a Private Message Click Here to Email nwards Visit nwards's homepage! Find more posts by nwards Add nwards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Carl Fox
UKC Forum Member

We could keep going back forever like this now what did you say Mr.Taylor bred Hurricane Jane too> nuff said (:

TAKE YOUR KIDS HUNTING INSTEAD
OF HUNTING FOR YOUR KIDS!!!

Old Post 12-10-2014 08:21 PM
Carl Fox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Carl Fox Click here to Send Carl Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Carl Fox Add Carl Fox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nwards
UKC Forum Member

Like most crosses the guy who owns the female chooses what to bred too, not guy who owns the stud hoping some one comes to bred... Common sense... So the guy that owns the female and made that choice on his decision is the guy needs credit the most...

NtCh Pkc Ch KNOCK OUT
NtCh CINDY
NtCh MAISY
NtCh BANDIT
NtCh BOONE
NtCh ROSE
cell 870-204-0531

Old Post 12-10-2014 08:32 PM
nwards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nwards Click here to Send nwards a Private Message Click Here to Email nwards Visit nwards's homepage! Find more posts by nwards Add nwards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Josh Michaelis
UKC Forum Member

Re: House's Lipper

quote:
Originally posted by Hopkins/Lipper
I think HOUSE'S LIPPER'S name should definitely be in the running.

Tom Hopkins
903-407-0530

Cuz thats never been done before

Old Post 12-10-2014 08:36 PM
Josh Michaelis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Michaelis Click here to Send Josh Michaelis a Private Message Click Here to Email Josh Michaelis Find more posts by Josh Michaelis Add Josh Michaelis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Carl Fox
UKC Forum Member

So you are putting Junior Taylor who very few people ever heard of in the same class as James Turpin as a breeder and trainer of world class coon hounds.

Just remember i just live down the road from James and they are stuff i could throw on here that would shock the world but James would not want me to do that so its not going to happen.

You can have the last word.

Old Post 12-10-2014 08:41 PM
Carl Fox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Carl Fox Click here to Send Carl Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Carl Fox Add Carl Fox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nwards
UKC Forum Member

All I did was state all facts.. You some how didn't fully read or understand what I was saying... I have bred dogs for a long time and being a breeder of nice females it's up to me to chose what males to bred too. I want my credit just as any guy who chose a stud to bred his female too... Now if you wanna assume things rudely that's up to you... I never disrespected James. Your putting words out there wrongly..

NtCh Pkc Ch KNOCK OUT
NtCh CINDY
NtCh MAISY
NtCh BANDIT
NtCh BOONE
NtCh ROSE
cell 870-204-0531

Old Post 12-10-2014 09:03 PM
Carl Fox
UKC Forum Member

This is my last reply say what you want you are way off subject imo.

Ukc wants a man or dog to do an article on correct.

I submit James Turpins name and just some of his accomplishments and some how we are way off base arguing about who bred what and on and on it does not matter James is a worthy candidate and i leave it at that.

Supper not dinner time for me leaving work for home.lol.

Last edited by Carl Fox on 12-11-2014 at 01:06 PM

Old Post 12-10-2014 09:14 PM
T Felderman
UKC Forum Member

Doug Compton and Bone Collector

Old Post 12-10-2014 10:05 PM
T Felderman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for T Felderman Click here to Send T Felderman a Private Message Find more posts by T Felderman Add T Felderman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hopkins/Lipper
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: House's Lipper

quote:
Originally posted by Josh Michaelis
Cuz thats never been done before

Well CUZ... Without Lipper... Many of the dogs listed would not be here...like

Hard knocking Stylish Hays
Maniac
Bean
Skuna River
Stylish Harry
Fletcher's Stylish Jake
Hi Xpectations
Bone Collector
And so on...

Tom Hopkins
903-407-0530

ADIOS LIGHTNING
HOPKINS CASH
AND NOW...
2015 PERFORMANCE SIRES
2015 SUPERSTAKES SIRES
2015 CHKC SUPER STUDS
LIPPER'S DR. LAW
AND
LIPPER'S IMPACT

Old Post 12-10-2014 11:38 PM
Hopkins/Lipper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hopkins/Lipper Click here to Send Hopkins/Lipper a Private Message Click Here to Email Hopkins/Lipper Find more posts by Hopkins/Lipper Add Hopkins/Lipper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nwards
UKC Forum Member

I don't think they should do just one guy, which has been the case many of times, but should do a set down between many of older men and do a group story on how all those hounds being mentioned had an effect on what's out there today. Maybe pick some hounds from same time fram and get guys together for group conversation and do a group set down with many opinions...... Because we already know one guy is going to say he had biggest impact and have his on opinion, but without all the great hounds of the past wouldn't be a good discussion... Many of great hounds and handlers made today what it is. I think there is many that need recognized, some forgotten. I hunt hounds of the past blood from many different bloodlines and I know a lot of people had great impacts on what's alive today....

NtCh Pkc Ch KNOCK OUT
NtCh CINDY
NtCh MAISY
NtCh BANDIT
NtCh BOONE
NtCh ROSE
cell 870-204-0531

Old Post 12-11-2014 12:15 AM
Josh Michaelis
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: House's Lipper

quote:
Well CUZ... Without Lipper... Many of the dogs listed would not be here...like

Hard knocking Stylish Hays
Maniac
Bean
Skuna River
Stylish Harry
Fletcher's Stylish Jake
Hi Xpectations
Bone Collector
And so on...

Tom Hopkins
903-407-0530

I know.......as does everyone else. I am sure bloodlines has already done a write up or ten on lipper. We got it

Old Post 12-11-2014 12:31 AM
Josh Michaelis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Michaelis Click here to Send Josh Michaelis a Private Message Click Here to Email Josh Michaelis Find more posts by Josh Michaelis Add Josh Michaelis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hopkins/Lipper
UKC Forum Member

House's Lipper

I didn't mean to upset anyone. Just leave
Ol Lipper out of it . Big Show is a good name for you
Thanks

Tom Hopkins
903-407-0530

ADIOS LIGHTNING
HOPKINS CASH
AND NOW...
2015 PERFORMANCE SIRES
2015 SUPERSTAKES SIRES
2015 CHKC SUPER STUDS
LIPPER'S DR. LAW
AND
LIPPER'S IMPACT

Last edited by Hopkins/Lipper on 12-11-2014 at 01:09 AM

Old Post 12-11-2014 01:07 AM
Hopkins/Lipper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hopkins/Lipper Click here to Send Hopkins/Lipper a Private Message Click Here to Email Hopkins/Lipper Find more posts by Hopkins/Lipper Add Hopkins/Lipper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Josh Michaelis
UKC Forum Member

Re: House's Lipper

quote:
I didn't mean to upset anyone. Just leave
Ol Lipper out of it . Big Show is a good name for you
Thanks

Tom Hopkins
903-407-0530

Not upset at all. Just doesn't make any sense to me to see something that has already been done no doubt numerous times

Old Post 12-11-2014 01:33 AM
Hopkins/Lipper
UKC Forum Member

I didn't realize it had ever been done.
Tom Hopkins
993-407-0530

ADIOS LIGHTNING
HOPKINS CASH
AND NOW...
2015 PERFORMANCE SIRES
2015 SUPERSTAKES SIRES
2015 CHKC SUPER STUDS
LIPPER'S DR. LAW
AND
LIPPER'S IMPACT

Old Post 12-11-2014 01:57 AM
James B Grice
UKC Forum Member

Bobby Shives, JR Tillman,Ben Johnston...

Old Post 12-11-2014 05:17 AM
James B Grice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James B Grice Click here to Send James B Grice a Private Message Click Here to Email James B Grice Find more posts by James B Grice Add James B Grice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seanbailey35
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by mike shannon
Tim Osborne with Bean and his offspring...

Old Post 12-12-2014 10:47 PM
seanbailey35 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for seanbailey35 Click here to Send seanbailey35 a Private Message Find more posts by seanbailey35 Add seanbailey35 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lonewolf12
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by mike shannon
Tim Osborne with Bean and his offspring...

tim really deserves this honor

Old Post 12-12-2014 10:52 PM
lonewolf12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lonewolf12 Click here to Send lonewolf12 a Private Message Find more posts by lonewolf12 Add lonewolf12 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Van Dusen
UKC Forum Member

quote:
I didn't realize it had ever been done.
Tom Hopkins
993-407-0530

I remember the picture on the Cover when they had Sackett Jr. and Nailor and Lipper on it.
That lineup of stud dogs made an impact for sure.
I'll bet someone can find that picture and post it.

"Coma Power"
"It's in the blood"
HOME- 219-326-7907
CELL-219-575-0067

Old Post 12-13-2014 12:58 AM
Mike Van Dusen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Van Dusen Click here to Send Mike Van Dusen a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Van Dusen Find more posts by Mike Van Dusen Add Mike Van Dusen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Walkers 223
UKC Forum Member

Mike Waltz

This guy has had winner after winner come out of his kennels. Grnitech Roadblock, Grnitech Sis, Grnitech Night Train, Grnitech Road-hog, Grnitech Revenge, Grnitech Shark, Grnitech Savage, Grnitech Tomahawk just to name a handful.

NITECH GRCH P'R' Stone Mountain Splitter (CH GRNITECH P'R' Stone Mountain Bronco x CH P'R' Stuart's Slammin Crazy Kate)

CH GRNITECH Stone Mountain Bronco R.I.P. (GRNITECH P'R' Stone Mountain Steel x GRNITECH P'R' Dunn's Sundown Katie)

*Owner and Handler*

Brandon Stuart

Old Post 12-13-2014 03:00 AM
Walkers 223 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Walkers 223 Click here to Send Walkers 223 a Private Message Find more posts by Walkers 223 Add Walkers 223 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brandon little
UKC Forum Member

Ben crocker with quick flash and road trip. He has definitely made a impact on the walker breed. I never got to hunt with flash but I did go hunt with road trip. Flash is number 1 historical reproducer. Road trip was well on his way til he came up missing. Then you have Benny ray which Ben recently lost to cancer.

Old Post 12-13-2014 09:35 AM
brandon little is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brandon little Click here to Send brandon little a Private Message Click Here to Email brandon little Find more posts by brandon little Add brandon little to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
willard johnson
UKC Forum Member

James Turpin

I agree with Mr. Fox. James Turpin is a legend when it comes to hounds. I had the privilege of breeding my Tequila Sunrise female to Cain and have 3 of the finest young hounds in the State of KY. A true sportsman and a fine gentleman. Thanks Mr Turpin!

Old Post 12-18-2014 01:53 AM
willard johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for willard johnson Click here to Send willard johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email willard johnson Find more posts by willard johnson Add willard johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Tim Osborn and a memorial page on Bean .
Doug Compton and Bone a stud dog who still competes in the big ones when many studs live in the house and their owners are scared to turn them loose . Bone has nothing left to prove but won his 2nd truck last weekend at 7 + yrs old .

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 12-18-2014 03:46 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
schills
UKC Forum Member

Re: whimp aaron....

quote:
Originally posted by cripple creek
skuna river hounds. Whimp is a local legend and has had a tremendous impact on the walker breed. He has been breeding walker hounds for probably longer than I have been alive. I think he just passed 80 years old and just recently started a coonclub at this house. I think he has done a lot for our sport and for the walker hounds.

Yes would like to see that on skuna river hounds or doug compton

Old Post 12-19-2014 04:15 PM
schills is offline Click Here to See the Profile for schills Click here to Send schills a Private Message Find more posts by schills Add schills to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MLMCADAMS
UKC Forum Member

They may have been done 100s of times but I'd vote for lipper and nailor for sure easily my favorite to stud dogs and definitely had a huge impact on coon hunting

GRNITECH PR McAdams Stylish Max (R.I.P 7-21-06/ 7-30-2018 semen stored at never gone)
‘PR’ Triple Tree Blu Big Mac III

Old Post 12-20-2014 05:28 PM
MLMCADAMS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MLMCADAMS Click here to Send MLMCADAMS a Private Message Click Here to Email MLMCADAMS Find more posts by MLMCADAMS Add MLMCADAMS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MLMCADAMS
UKC Forum Member

They may have been done 100s of times but I'd vote for lipper and nailor for sure easily my favorite to stud dogs and definitely had a huge impact on coon hunting

GRNITECH PR McAdams Stylish Max (R.I.P 7-21-06/ 7-30-2018 semen stored at never gone)
‘PR’ Triple Tree Blu Big Mac III

Old Post 12-20-2014 05:28 PM
MLMCADAMS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MLMCADAMS Click here to Send MLMCADAMS a Private Message Click Here to Email MLMCADAMS Find more posts by MLMCADAMS Add MLMCADAMS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote