UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > ISO walk with wick vol 1 book
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Womackj1189
New UKC Forum Member

ISO walk with wick vol 1 book

I’m just curious to see if anyone knows where I could find one at?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-18-2023 10:36 PM
Womackj1189 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Womackj1189 Click here to Send Womackj1189 a Private Message Click Here to Email Womackj1189 Find more posts by Womackj1189 Add Womackj1189 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TarheelBLue
UKC Forum Member

Walk with Wick

These books are definitely hard to find but the prices on EBAY are crazy!
This is the cheapest one on there right now. Good luck.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2559302390...ABk9SR8iri7a5YQ

Old Post 01-19-2023 06:57 PM
TarheelBLue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TarheelBLue Click here to Send TarheelBLue a Private Message Click Here to Email TarheelBLue Find more posts by TarheelBLue Add TarheelBLue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black Ash Bawl
UKC Forum Member

yep

I had 2 copies to sell , got 375 for one and 500 for the other. If you can find one under 250 you are very lucky.

Old Post 01-20-2023 08:39 AM
Black Ash Bawl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black Ash Bawl Click here to Send Black Ash Bawl a Private Message Find more posts by Black Ash Bawl Add Black Ash Bawl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lonesomedog1
UKC Forum Member

Walk with wick

I have a walk with wick. Very good condition not sure if it's
Vol 1. 260-388-9590 text any time

Old Post 01-20-2023 10:48 AM
lonesomedog1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lonesomedog1 Click here to Send lonesomedog1 a Private Message Find more posts by lonesomedog1 Add lonesomedog1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
richardfish
UKC Forum Member

Are you wanting an original 1985, black bound edition, or the later version that was printed with Volume 1 on the cover?

Old Post 01-20-2023 03:36 PM
richardfish is offline Click Here to See the Profile for richardfish Click here to Send richardfish a Private Message Click Here to Email richardfish Find more posts by richardfish Add richardfish to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
legend
UKC Forum Member

I have one in very good shape for three hundred its a 1985 virgin 300 is bottom dollar.309 224 6399

Old Post 01-21-2023 02:32 AM
legend is offline Click Here to See the Profile for legend Click here to Send legend a Private Message Find more posts by legend Add legend to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darkwoods
UKC Forum Member

Walk with Wick

I have volume 1&2 but there only about 13 years old. I believe he signed both in person. I know volume 1 for sure.

I will praise the Lord who guides me; yes,
during the night I reflect and learn.

Old Post 01-26-2023 12:09 AM
Darkwoods is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darkwoods Click here to Send Darkwoods a Private Message Find more posts by Darkwoods Add Darkwoods to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tg3375
UKC Forum Member

Walk with Wick

I have a black with gold writing 1985 edition I would sell. 785-483-0657. Can deliver to the winter classic.

Old Post 01-26-2023 10:51 PM
tg3375 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tg3375 Click here to Send tg3375 a Private Message Click Here to Email tg3375 Find more posts by tg3375 Add tg3375 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote