UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Redbones > SUBZERO - Check Out These TreeDogs!
Pages (88): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Red Fever
UKC Forum Member

I feel your pain Scott, I'm still walking like a cowboy myself

Aubrey and Carl & Brandon Gudegeon, went out last night and took Clyde, Ox, and Foxxy. They dumped out Ox and Foxxy first and had 3 tracks - 3 trees - 3 coon, Clyde and Foxxy caught one in some buildings, and then they dumped out Clyde and Foxxy and had another 3 tracks - 3 trees - 3 coon. Here are a few pics:

Clyde

Foxxy

Carl, Foxxy, Brandon, Clyde, Aubrey, and Ox with their 7 coon

Aubrey and Ann Butler

VISIT: http://redfeverredbones.tripod.com/

Check Out Our What's Available Page For Upcoming Litters

Home of:
GRNITCH GRFCH GRWCH GRCH PR Jack Pine Duke (only current living Quad Grand)
GRNITECH GRFCH GRWCH GRCH PR Red Fever Hot Iron Ox (October 2017 #6 Current Reproducer)
GRNITECH GRFCH GRWCH GRCH PR Red Fever Gangsters Pair A Dice
GRNITECH GRFCH GRCH PR Red Ryders Red Fever Tater (2013 ARCA Overall Hunt Winner)
NITECH GRCH PR' Two Worlds Collide (2 wins towards GRNITE, pts toward FCH WCH, Former #1 Reproducer)
NITECH GRWCH GRFCH GRCH PR Red Fever Razor's Rip N Tear
NITECH GRFCH GRCH WCH Red Fever Ain't Going Down
NITECH GRCH PR Tree Rizin' Razor's Lil' Ghost
NITECH GRFCH GRCH PR Red Fever Full of Mischief
NITECH GRFCH PR Red Fever Phantom By Moonlight
NITECH FCH GRCH PR Goza's Sing Along Country Girl
NITECH GRCH PR Red Fever Let Er Rip Taterchip
NITECH WCH GRCH GRFCH PR Red Fever Baby Likes To Rock
FCH CH PR Red Fever Rip Tearn' Beast Mode (wins toward NITECH, WCH)
WCH CH PR Red Fever Beware The Ricochet (wins toward FCH, NITECH)

****We use and recommend BLAZER Lights****

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-26-2008 08:45 PM
Red Fever is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Red Fever Click here to Send Red Fever a Private Message Click Here to Email Red Fever Visit Red Fever's homepage! Find more posts by Red Fever Add Red Fever to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

LOL

Mule jumping... totally awesome! I've seen them in daylight do that...(in pix that is) but not at night. Bob and I watched it together and thought it was COOL! Bob commented how amazing it is they learn to do it with humans holding LIGHTs to see... they really trust you guys.
Dogs look good out there!

WOW.... I just remembered moonlight trail rides at horse camp. Asked Bob if he recalled, he said "Yeah." I said "They were SCARY". He said... "What was scary about them?" My reply was "It was NIGHT!"... He thinks I'm a fool... He grew up out there in horse country... I used to hang out on the city streets at night, go all over the place alone... and I WAS not scared.... LOL... (Now I would be!)....

Real glad you guys like to take pix Thanks! Heather and Bob

Old Post 10-27-2008 01:38 AM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIGCASTLEDAWGS Click here to Send BIGCASTLEDAWGS a Private Message Find more posts by BIGCASTLEDAWGS Add BIGCASTLEDAWGS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TomBasten
UKC Forum Member

THATS KOOL!

Ann , Aubrey them are the nicest looking Redbones I think I have ever seen , you should be proud because I am for you later Tom .

Old Post 10-27-2008 02:12 PM
TomBasten is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TomBasten Click here to Send TomBasten a Private Message Click Here to Email TomBasten Visit TomBasten's homepage! Find more posts by TomBasten Add TomBasten to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jesse Bedward
UKC Forum Member

10-28-08 Hunt

here is a pic of smoke treed on a "cold" track that took him about 15 min to tree. his cold tracking ability is getting really good. i almost am going to start calling his cold tracks his normal tracks, i like the way he lays up the coon and works what is in front of him, he dont range far, but he dont have to. must have heated up this track, look at the size of the tree he is treeing on! i had 5 trees tonight 2 dens and 3 with the meat, this last tree reminded me i had a camera, duh, i had to dig out more shells, when i shoot its not pretty lol.

Old Post 10-29-2008 04:38 AM
Jesse Bedward is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jesse Bedward Click here to Send Jesse Bedward a Private Message Click Here to Email Jesse Bedward Visit Jesse Bedward's homepage! Find more posts by Jesse Bedward Add Jesse Bedward to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TomBasten
UKC Forum Member

Nice hound!

Thats a nice looking hound you have there!

Old Post 10-29-2008 10:01 PM
TomBasten is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TomBasten Click here to Send TomBasten a Private Message Click Here to Email TomBasten Visit TomBasten's homepage! Find more posts by TomBasten Add TomBasten to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Red Fever
UKC Forum Member

Aubrey and Carl went out last night on the mules. They took Foxxy and Clyde. It was Carl's first time on the mules, and they had a good hunt.

Foxxy

Carl, WCH PR Red Fever World's Foxxy Lady, Rusty and Clovis, Aubrey, NITECH GRCH PR Two Worlds Collide, and 6 coon

Aubrey and Ann Butler

Home of:
GRNITECH GRFCH GRWCH GRCH PR Red Fever Hot Iron Ox (October 2017 #6 Current Reproducer)
GRNITECH GRFCH GRCH PR Red Ryders Red Fever Tater (2013 ARCA Overall Hunt Winner)
NITECH GRCH PR' Two Worlds Collide (2 wins towards GRNITE, pts toward FCH WCH, Former #1 Reproducer)

Old Post 11-01-2008 04:45 PM
Red Fever is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Red Fever Click here to Send Red Fever a Private Message Click Here to Email Red Fever Visit Red Fever's homepage! Find more posts by Red Fever Add Red Fever to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Red Fever
UKC Forum Member

Scott, you'll have to give it a try again sometime. Yup, you still hold the record, in fact, you're the only one on the list ! LOL

Aubrey and Ann Butler

Home of:

Old Post 11-01-2008 05:39 PM
TomBasten
UKC Forum Member

NICE PICTURES

Nice looking dog and some nice looking coon there also !

Old Post 11-09-2008 01:45 PM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

What's With....

...that Dancing MnM? Darned thing made my stomach growl! LOL... Looks like you had a great hound! WOooHoooo!

Keep having FUN! HappyHunting Heather

Old Post 11-09-2008 04:22 PM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIGCASTLEDAWGS Click here to Send BIGCASTLEDAWGS a Private Message Find more posts by BIGCASTLEDAWGS Add BIGCASTLEDAWGS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Red Fever
UKC Forum Member

WOOOO HOOOO JJ! You go girl!!!! Aubrey thinks that dancing M&M is hilarious, Scott!!

Aubrey and Crew have been treeing a few the past few nights, and they are having fun doing it, which we all know is most important Here are a few pics:

Rusty with the coon, Bill Gudgeon and Clovis, Carl Gudgeon and Jackson

Clyde, Moon, Rambler, Jacob, mules and coon

He sold hides today; these are the coon from the first couple weeks of the 2008 Season:

Left to Right: Clyde, Bonnie, Star, Boo, and Rip

Left to Right: Clyde, Boo, Star, Bonnie, Rip

and Finally.....here is a video of how the mule loads in the back of the truck

Aubrey and Ann Butler

Home of:

Old Post 11-10-2008 11:42 PM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

THAT was COOL!

Bob said..."I'm Impressed!" He also said you just can't do that with a horse or a pony.... he actually asked as I scrolled down the pix for him How they loaded and I grinned and hit play on the video... which I has just seen He grew up with horses and he and I met at horse camp Long time ago! Loved the pix too.
HappyHunting! Heather and Bob

Old Post 11-11-2008 02:04 AM
Red Fever
UKC Forum Member

Moonlight, Frosty, and Cold...

Aubrey, Star, and Clyde had some fun last night. Aubrey is really liking Star.....she really pushes a track, trees her head off, and she is LOUD - there is no problem hearing her in these big hills

Father and Daughter: Clyde and Star

Clyde & Star

Aubrey, dogs, mule, & 7 coon

Aubrey and Ann Butler

Home of:

Last edited by Red Fever on 11-16-2008 at 08:41 PM

Old Post 11-16-2008 08:37 PM
TomBasten
UKC Forum Member

NICE PICTURES

Ann nice pictures Aubrey is lucky to have such a nice photographer , but I did tell him them songs on the dogs back ground took me a while to listen to I said he needs to give you more chores during the day. L.O.L. Tom

Old Post 11-17-2008 03:06 PM
Red Fever
UKC Forum Member

Thursday Night's Hunt

Aubrey and Billly Kellogg took the dogs out Thursday night. It was REALLY cold and windy - it got down to 13 degrees, but they had a good night anyway; 8 coon total, but one got stuck in a tree....so seven for the freezer. Here's pics:

Star on left and Clyde on right

Billy & Clyde, Aubrey & Star, coon and mules

Aubrey and Ann Butler

Home of:

Old Post 11-22-2008 02:25 PM
TomBasten
UKC Forum Member

NICE PICTURES

NICE WORK HOPE TO TALK SOON . Ann I ran into your mom at walmart in galena I think it was thursday.

Old Post 11-22-2008 05:53 PM
dingerrebel
UKC Forum Member

Very nice guys. Was talking to Chad says theres a week in January thats warm and a good time to come down. I believe Duece is more then ready to go.

Old Post 11-23-2008 06:54 PM
dingerrebel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dingerrebel Click here to Send dingerrebel a Private Message Click Here to Email dingerrebel Find more posts by dingerrebel Add dingerrebel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Red Fever
UKC Forum Member

Hey Tom. Mom said she saw ya.....supposedly I look like my mother?!

Terry, we do generally get some warmer weather in January and the coons run real well then. That would be a good time to get Duece some coon.

Here is a pup update and a few pictures. There is a guy from this area, Carl, who bought a Clyde X Maggie pup (Dan) and a Clyde X Bonnie pup (Chief) this past summer. These pups just turned 6 months old. Both of these pups are tracking and treeing with the other dogs.

Chief

Chief on tree and Dan on ground

Dan

These pictures were taken on Chief second night to the woods, and Dan's first. For those of you that followed these dogs when they were pups, Dan's nickname was Ford, and Chief's nickname was Dillinger. Keep up the good work Carl!

Aubrey and Ann Butler

Home of:

Old Post 11-24-2008 10:02 PM
Red Fever
UKC Forum Member

An update on Ox and Foxxy:

Carl Gudgeon has been singling out Ox and Foxxy for us this season. It has been good for both dogs....consistently tracking and treeing their own coon, night after night. Both should be ready for the competition hunts in 2009. Here is a picture of Carl, Ox, and Foxxy, and some of their coon.

Ox (left) and Foxxy (right)

Thanks, Carl, for doing a great job with the dogs!

Aubrey and Ann Butler

Home of:

Old Post 12-06-2008 09:49 PM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Aubrey, you clean up well!

Old Post 12-06-2008 10:52 PM
Ricochet17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ricochet17 Click here to Send Ricochet17 a Private Message Find more posts by Ricochet17 Add Ricochet17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Red Fever
UKC Forum Member

Hey Jay.....I think he does too! Now, if I can only convince him to stay that way........

Aubrey and Ann Butler

Home of:

Old Post 12-07-2008 12:34 AM
1deadeye
UKC Forum Member

No wonder your so good at showing. You've been doing it since you were 10. Had to look SEVERAL times to see if it was you Aub. LMAO
Ann, All guys clean up nice. Its just to much work!!
Me cleaned up 3 decades ago.

Scott

Home of,
PR Nitech Leinie Red Ryder
PR Jan Da Red Ryder Butcher ( JJ )

Last edited by 1deadeye on 12-07-2008 at 05:03 PM

Old Post 12-07-2008 02:35 PM
1deadeye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1deadeye Click here to Send 1deadeye a Private Message Find more posts by 1deadeye Add 1deadeye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Red Fever
UKC Forum Member

Wowzers Scott!!! I could see it at second glance.....Aubrey is still trying to figure out who that soldier is! LOL

Carl and Brandon Gudgeon came over today and brought Chief and Dan along. So they worked the pups on a coonhide and took some videos of them treeing on the hide. Dan and Fancy are off of Clyde X Maggie, and Dice and Chief are off of Clyde X Bonnie. All are 61/2-7 months old.

Chief (orange collar), Dan (orange collar and mostly on tree) and our Dice (green collar)

Chief, Dan (mostly on tree), and our Fancy (the far dog)

Aubrey and Ann Butler

Home of:

Old Post 12-08-2008 02:52 AM
Jesse Bedward
UKC Forum Member

pics of chance

Old Post 12-09-2008 01:20 AM
Jesse Bedward is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jesse Bedward Click here to Send Jesse Bedward a Private Message Click Here to Email Jesse Bedward Visit Jesse Bedward's homepage! Find more posts by Jesse Bedward Add Jesse Bedward to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
leroy6
UKC Forum Member

Chance

Who is Chance out of?

Old Post 12-09-2008 01:45 AM
leroy6 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for leroy6 Click here to Send leroy6 a Private Message Find more posts by leroy6 Add leroy6 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jesse Bedward
UKC Forum Member

CLYDE X ANN CROSS IT WAS ONE OF THE BEST CROSSES!!

Old Post 12-09-2008 02:03 AM