UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Black & Tans: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > pair pleasure dogs
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Stormynights
UKC Forum Member

pair pleasure dogs

Female 3 yrs old end of month...Sire:GrNtCh Dark Hollow Slam Dam: GrNtCh Black Magic Queen
Queen wasnt started till she was two! She hasnt been hunted alone much but needs no help to tree her own. She is extremely loud tree dog.
Male Just turned 4 June. Sire:ChGrNtCh Holdings Rocket fuel Dam: NtCh Young Guns Northern May Nice little dog.

Both dogs tree between 80-100 barks a minute. I will NOT seperate. Buy one you buy them both. I work 12 hour weekend shifts now from 3am till 3:30pm S-S-M I can send pics and if you have a facebook account I can send a video of dogs treeing.

These are pleasure dogs...NOT competition dogs...although I think after this kill season the bitch could be competition material.

Don't text me asking a bunch of questions...or wanting picks of pedigrees! These are just two dogs you can have alot of fun treeing coon with. They will make some mistakes but nothing a pleasure hunter can't live with! They will cross well if bred together and produce you some good dogs. This is a really nice starter package for someone!
$1,000 for the pair! Text 518-762-1465

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-23-2016 03:16 PM
Stormynights is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stormynights Click here to Send Stormynights a Private Message Click Here to Email Stormynights Find more posts by Stormynights Add Stormynights to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stormynights
UKC Forum Member

Pair pleasure dogs

Lots of texts and phone calls...still here. I havent blown these two up writing alot of stuff. Nice pair righ here. I'M NOT GOING TO SEPERATE! That's why they are still here. Lots of boys want to buy just one! I believe either one is worth what I want for the pair! These are the Wierdest hours I've ever worked! Cant hunt like I used to and need these dogs with someone that will hunt them!

Old Post 09-27-2016 02:02 PM
Stormynights is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stormynights Click here to Send Stormynights a Private Message Click Here to Email Stormynights Find more posts by Stormynights Add Stormynights to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hooch
UKC Forum Member

what would it cost to get them to South Carolina

Old Post 09-30-2016 03:54 AM
hooch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hooch Click here to Send hooch a Private Message Click Here to Email hooch Find more posts by hooch Add hooch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
harrisb
UKC Forum Member

Follow

Old Post 09-30-2016 04:46 AM
harrisb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harrisb Click here to Send harrisb a Private Message Click Here to Email harrisb Find more posts by harrisb Add harrisb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rweller
UKC Forum Member

Stormynights, I own Gr.Nt.Ch Black Magic Queen and she was never bred to Dark Hollow Slam.
if she is out of my Queen, do you mind telling me where the female came from?

thanks Ralph

GR.Nt.Ch. Pr Black Magic Queen
Past home of Gr.Nt.Ch. Splitters Magic Otis 2014 Black and Tan Days King of Hunt. GRNITECH'PR' Roughton's Black Splitter X Gr.Nt.Ch. Black Magic Queen

Old Post 09-30-2016 01:03 PM
rweller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rweller Click here to Send rweller a Private Message Click Here to Email rweller Find more posts by rweller Add rweller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stormynights
UKC Forum Member

pair pleasure hounds

You are right sir! Made mistake...Her sire is GrNtCh Coble and Stockings Troubadour! Thank you

And for other gentleman I have no idea what it would cost to get these hounds to N.C.

Old Post 09-30-2016 02:38 PM
harrisb
UKC Forum Member

No anyone comn toward Illinois

Old Post 09-30-2016 02:40 PM
harrisb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harrisb Click here to Send harrisb a Private Message Click Here to Email harrisb Find more posts by harrisb Add harrisb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nsyd6
UKC Forum Member

Troubadour

Who bought this female

Old Post 02-21-2018 07:10 PM
nsyd6 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nsyd6 Click here to Send nsyd6 a Private Message Click Here to Email nsyd6 Find more posts by nsyd6 Add nsyd6 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote