UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Black & Tans: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Nice 2 year old female (winner)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
J. Langley
UKC Forum Member

Nice 2 year old female (winner)

We have a nice 2 year old fall female for sale. Good looking dog, bred good, 70-75lbs, houndy looking, HUGE mouth, independent, needs no help at all. I really don't want to part with her, but reality hit this week with college starting. I have to be studying almost every day for the program I got accepted in and there is just no time at all to hunt her. She has been at Steven Smith's (co-owner) house in GA for the last couple months. He was going to bring her back to me next week. There is no way I can hunt her when she comes back. Shes a ?KC Champion in very limited hunts. Any of you that know me knows that I don't go to very many hunts at all anymore. She is in heat right now, and should be ready to breed early next week. $6500 Serious Inquires only! If she don't sell for that she will just sit here until my school load lightens and I can go back to hunting her. You can call either of us with any questions.

John Langley 574-727-4242
Steven Smith 770-546-4453

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-27-2016 02:52 PM
J. Langley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J. Langley Click here to Send J. Langley a Private Message Find more posts by J. Langley Add J. Langley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Steven Smith
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 08-27-2016 02:55 PM
Steven Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Steven Smith Click here to Send Steven Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email Steven Smith Find more posts by Steven Smith Add Steven Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J. Langley
UKC Forum Member

She will be in IN really soon

Old Post 09-01-2016 12:16 AM
J. Langley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J. Langley Click here to Send J. Langley a Private Message Find more posts by J. Langley Add J. Langley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Steven Smith
UKC Forum Member

Very nice female

Big hunting dog

Very accurate

Great mouth

The total package

First to try her I bet buys her !!

She's in Logansport, Indiana with John now.

Old Post 09-08-2016 01:34 PM
Steven Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Steven Smith Click here to Send Steven Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email Steven Smith Find more posts by Steven Smith Add Steven Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ncedavid
UKC Forum Member

when in ga how did she do in thin Coon

Old Post 09-09-2016 07:10 PM
ncedavid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ncedavid Click here to Send ncedavid a Private Message Click Here to Email ncedavid Find more posts by ncedavid Add ncedavid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Steven Smith
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by ncedavid
when in ga how did she do in thin Coon

She did very well !!! She's gonna tree coons no matter where she's turned loose north or south !!

Old Post 09-11-2016 03:19 AM
J. Langley
UKC Forum Member

Sold

Old Post 09-19-2016 12:36 PM