UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Gr.nt.ch. Fishcreeks Dirty Joe
Pages (10): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Larry D Walker
UKC Forum Member

COON WAS MOVING TONIGHT AS COLD AS IT WAS

Treed 4 on the outside tonight and back home by 10

Indiana

812-327-8224

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-05-2013 03:49 AM
Larry D Walker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Larry D Walker Click here to Send Larry D Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Larry D Walker Add Larry D Walker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kacsai
UKC Forum Member

Re: PEDIGREE

quote:
Originally posted by Larry D Walker
In the 4th,5th and 6th generation he will show Brunwick's little man 4 times.

Don't get much nicer then that fellas!! If I had a red female I know where I would be taking her!! Won't find a better guy either!!

"If you aren't first your last"

GRNITCH PKC HTX BONES X HAMMER
(BONE X SWEET TEA)

PR ACSAI INSANE CAINS GRACEY
(Bone collector X Jessie jane)

Old Post 02-05-2013 01:44 PM
kacsai is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kacsai Click here to Send kacsai a Private Message Click Here to Email kacsai Find more posts by kacsai Add kacsai to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ShemKember
UKC Forum Member

Chase-dirty joe

Hey Larry keep it coming I just got a pup sired by chase, and I sure like everything I've heard. and yes you're welcome here north of the border any time ( I hunt with Dan quite often and I'm sure he wouldn't mind lol )

Home of:
'Pr' swamp doctor all night tikka
'Pr' rip-roarin kids swamp booger
ntch 'pr' fishcreeks Cracker Jack Jill
1 win towards grnitech
qualified for 2014 ukc world
Canadian autumn open high scoring redbone 4th overall

Ontario,Canada
Shem Kember
(519)-330-3013

Old Post 02-06-2013 03:51 AM
ShemKember is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ShemKember Click here to Send ShemKember a Private Message Click Here to Email ShemKember Find more posts by ShemKember Add ShemKember to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Larry D Walker
UKC Forum Member

Re: Chase-dirty joe

quote:
Originally posted by ShemKember
Hey Larry keep it coming I just got a pup sired by chase, and I sure like everything I've heard. and yes you're welcome here north of the border any time ( I hunt with Dan quite often and I'm sure he wouldn't mind lol )

I will be up there sometime for sure,

What female is your pup off of ???

Thanks For reply

Indiana

812-327-8224

Old Post 02-06-2013 01:32 PM
Larry D Walker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Larry D Walker Click here to Send Larry D Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Larry D Walker Add Larry D Walker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ShemKember
UKC Forum Member

She's a local I believe her name is northern rose my pup is only 11 weeks old

Old Post 02-07-2013 01:47 AM
ShemKember is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ShemKember Click here to Send ShemKember a Private Message Click Here to Email ShemKember Find more posts by ShemKember Add ShemKember to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Larry D Walker
UKC Forum Member

PUPS MOMMA

It maybe the female off of Tim Figgs Floyd dog, If so Floyd is right here close to my house, I heard there was a Litter there in Ontario off Chase And A female off floyd.

If so they should be good ones with giant mouths.

Is your pup male or female???

Post a picture of your pup if you dont mind or email me one or send one to the phone number below and I will post it.

emailis allproplum@yahoo.com

Indiana

812-327-8224

Last edited by Larry D Walker on 02-07-2013 at 01:56 AM

Old Post 02-07-2013 01:53 AM
ShemKember
UKC Forum Member

It's a male, and yep I looked at papers and its is off Floyd. I can't figure out how to post pics so ill send it to u

Old Post 02-07-2013 12:29 PM
RedScorpion
UKC Forum Member

TTT for this breeding. Had it 25 years ago.

Old Post 02-08-2013 01:29 PM
RedScorpion is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RedScorpion Click here to Send RedScorpion a Private Message Find more posts by RedScorpion Add RedScorpion to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Larry D Walker
UKC Forum Member

Re: Gr.nt.ch. Fishcreeks Dirty Joe

quote:
GR.NT.CH FISHCREEKS DIRTY JOE

NITE CHAMPION AT 15 MONTHS OLD IN 3 HUNTS

GRAND NITE AT 26 MONTHS OLD

HIGH SCORING DOG THURSDAY NITE 2012 NATIONAL DAYS 775+
at less than 2 years old.

EARNED FINAL WIN TO MAKE GRAND NITE AT 2012 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP

HIGH SCORING REDBONE MALE AT 2012 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP

AND STILL JUST A YOUNG 2 YEAR OLD DOG

Been laid up for 4 months, I got him out 2 weeks ago for the first time this winter and in 6 nights of hunting he was cut loose 24 times I took him off 23 trees, 21 of them had atleast 1 coon,caught one on the ground, and one was slick. Last night treed 8 and caught one on the ground, total 8 big boars and one sow.

Indiana

812-327-8224

Old Post 02-09-2013 01:38 PM
Larry D Walker
UKC Forum Member

OK THANK YOU SIR

I appreciate your Post

Thanks Larry

Indiana

812-327-8224

Old Post 02-09-2013 09:40 PM
kacsai
UKC Forum Member

Re: DIRTY JOE

quote:
Just sharing, not blowing not knocking anyone else's dog, I know how special this dog is that's why I show him here. I dont care about reproducers list, dont want to stud him to the public and he will never be sold so call

Top for joe!

"If you aren't first your last"

GRNITCH PKC HTX BONES X HAMMER
(BONE X SWEET TEA)

PR ACSAI INSANE CAINS GRACEY
(Bone collector X Jessie jane)

Old Post 02-11-2013 02:05 PM
kacsai is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kacsai Click here to Send kacsai a Private Message Click Here to Email kacsai Find more posts by kacsai Add kacsai to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Larry D Walker
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Guys

Sounds like may have a couple females planning to breed to Joe,

I might Super Stake Sire Him. I would love to see some spring ss puppys since this hunt is in my back yard.

One really nice NtCh female maybe this week

And possilbly a GrNt female who is a UKC World Finalist,

If and when these cross's happen I will post them here.

Thank's Larry

Indiana

812-327-8224

Old Post 02-12-2013 03:43 PM
jkhutch
UKC Forum Member

I wander who that world champion finalist is? Hmmmmm. The suspense is killing me.

GRNTCH PKC Ch PR Hutch's Big Walnut Boone HTX DNA-V(Haze X Reba)-
2 Time UKC World Top 100
UKC World Top 20 (13th)
UKC Purina Redbone of the year
PKC Redbone CH
UKC Top Producers List
UKC Winter Classic High Scoring Redbone
Co owned with Richard Lambert

GrNtCh PKC Ch One Chance Fancy- (Boone X Toadie)
2018 Autumn Oaks Grand 16
2018 Grand National Redbone
2018 Redbones Days RQE 1st Place

Walkers-
NTCh PKC CH Jeb’s Finley River Peanut- Co owned with Bishop Stallcop
Claremont PKC Legacy hunt Final 4
PKC Breeders Showcase Final 4

Old Post 02-12-2013 04:27 PM
jkhutch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkhutch Click here to Send jkhutch a Private Message Find more posts by jkhutch Add jkhutch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Huntandtrap
UKC Forum Member

Back to the top for Joe and Larry.

Home of:
Pr Fishcreeks Rusty River Conrad
Pr Rusty River Red Ryker
Pr Rusty River Atomic Bomb

Old Post 02-13-2013 01:10 AM
Huntandtrap is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Huntandtrap Click here to Send Huntandtrap a Private Message Find more posts by Huntandtrap Add Huntandtrap to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chris rigg

Re: TUFF LITTLE DOG THAT DONE SOME WINNING

quote:
**********GRNTCH FISHCREEKS BURNING BAMA***********

Larry great hounds you have. If someone wants to know about Larry Just call me he is my friend, buddy and brother and one of the best I have been around in my life. he gave me the oppertunity to hunt this girl and we had a great time all week Thanks bro

NITECH GRCH PR GUNNER'S RAGIN BARNEY--4 yrs GUNNER X DIAMOND

CH RIGG'S MAGIC DREAM HTX--7 yrs SINGLE REGISTERED ( COON DOG !!!! )

PR RIGG'S KY RIVER KATE--1yr GUNNER X QUEEN ,2nd place win

Black Dog Cartel Kennel
Chris, Melisa,C.J. and Ty
919-210-4537

ABTCHA MEMBER
SEBTCHA MEMBER

Old Post 02-13-2013 03:05 PM
chris rigg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chris rigg Click here to Send chris rigg a Private Message Click Here to Email chris rigg Find more posts by chris rigg Add chris rigg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J.J Melin
UKC Forum Member

Is this the one I drew with my Evil dog?

Old Post 02-13-2013 03:13 PM
J.J Melin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J.J Melin Click here to Send J.J Melin a Private Message Click Here to Email J.J Melin Visit J.J Melin's homepage! Find more posts by J.J Melin Add J.J Melin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Larry D Walker
UKC Forum Member

NOT SURE

quote:
Originally posted by J.J Melin
Is this the one I drew with my Evil dog?

WHER WAS WE AND WHEN????

I THINK MAYBE IT WAS, WE WERE HUNTING OUT OF ROCKVILLE MAYBE. I DONT REMEMBER HOW THAT CAST ENDED UP, IF IT IS THE ONE I AM THINKING OF JOE WAS JUST A PUP AND WE WERE HUNTING AROUND A LAKE AND JOE SPLIT A COUPLE TIMES I THINK

I MIGHT BE WRONG MY MEMORY IS FAILING SOME.

IF THIS IS JERMIAH, HOW IS YOUR DAD DOIN.?????

Indiana

812-327-8224

Last edited by Larry D Walker on 02-13-2013 at 04:08 PM

Old Post 02-13-2013 04:03 PM
J.J Melin
UKC Forum Member

Yes it was at rockville last summer. We got beat by dale hudson but came down to the very end. I liked what I seen from Joe.

My dad is doing ok trying to get all the stuff taken care of had to get more test yesterday so waiting on reports.

Old Post 02-13-2013 05:00 PM
J.J Melin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J.J Melin Click here to Send J.J Melin a Private Message Click Here to Email J.J Melin Visit J.J Melin's homepage! Find more posts by J.J Melin Add J.J Melin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Larry D Walker
UKC Forum Member

Ya thats What I was Thinking

quote:
Originally posted by J.J Melin
Yes it was at rockville last summer. We got beat by dale hudson but came down to the very end. I liked what I seen from Joe.

My dad is doing ok trying to get all the stuff taken care of had to get more test yesterday so waiting on reports.

Close hunt could have gone either way, joe was just over a year old then, he has come a long way. we should get together for a hunt some day.

Tell Your dad I was asking about him and sure hope he gets well!!!!!

Indiana

812-327-8224

Old Post 02-13-2013 06:56 PM
Larry D Walker
UKC Forum Member

Dirty Joe

Had A man here last Night from Northern Indiana, he drove down to see Joe in action, he was considering breeding his Female to Joe.

I think when he gets a chance he will Back this Up!!!!!!

We made 6 drops, he treed 6 times and we seen 7 coon every tree had atleast one coon. Thats what he does everytime you cut him loose, no dens and no slicks, no OFF GAME.

The first drop we hunted public land that is hunted to death, Joe went 1.2 mile in short order and had the grease.

He went a mile or more 3 out of the 6 drops, in just a few minutes

All alone deep with the goods, thats what he does everytime he is cut,

He will do it here or in your woods it makes no difference.

I think that man that hunted last night will back this up when he gets time, and I am pretty sure his female will be bred to joe.

She is a nice female, she is nt ch. well bred heavy line bred I will post her ped. The pups will be performanced and PKC Superstaked,

Joe will also be a 2013 superstake sire starting march 1st, that is the begining of the spring pkc breeding season and this will produce spring eligible pups.

Indiana

812-327-8224

Old Post 02-14-2013 01:37 PM
Larry D Walker
UKC Forum Member

THIS IS THE FEMALE THAT WILL BE BRED TO JOE

YOU CAN SEE SHE IS HEAVY LINE BRED TOP AND BOTTOM, SHE IS A GET GONE COONDOG. SHOULD BE AWSOME PUPS,S.S & PERFORMANCE

Indiana

812-327-8224

Old Post 02-14-2013 01:43 PM
boxmanwillie
Banned

DIRTY JOE

GLAD TO SEE JOE IS GETTING A NEW GIRL FRIEND AND THE GOT TO SEE JOR DOOO WHAT HE DOES BEST AND THATS TREE THEM COON ON THE OUTSIDE LARRY I SEEN THE PIC OF YOU CHRIS AND BAMA THAT LITTLE DOG STARTED OUR FRIENDSHIP SHE IS A GOOD ONE ONE OF MY FAVORITES HAD SOME GOOD HUNTS WITH THAT LITTLE FEMALE GOOD LUCK LARRY ON THE UP AND COMING CROSS WITH DIRTY JOE

Old Post 02-14-2013 11:09 PM
boxmanwillie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boxmanwillie Click here to Send boxmanwillie a Private Message Find more posts by boxmanwillie Add boxmanwillie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Butterbean26
UKC Forum Member

Hey Larry glad to see that your going to get some pups out of Joe. Hey man give me a call. I am the one who raised the whole litter that Dee Dee was out of. 502-338-8198

Butterbean

Old Post 02-15-2013 01:04 AM
Butterbean26 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Butterbean26 Click here to Send Butterbean26 a Private Message Find more posts by Butterbean26 Add Butterbean26 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ewry20
UKC Forum Member

man what a long day just getting time to sit down on the computer. man what a hunt we had, guys we hunted only joe last night i came down expecting alot and he showed me just what i was expecting, got deep every drop and had the meat every drop done it quick not a hot track all night but treed em like they were easy. joe treed 6 coon we seen 7 he treed no closer than than about 500 to 600 yards most of them were almost or more than a mile and to top it off we were back at larrys by midnight thats a coondog in anyones book.

Old Post 02-15-2013 02:14 AM
ewry20 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ewry20 Click here to Send ewry20 a Private Message Click Here to Email ewry20 Find more posts by ewry20 Add ewry20 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ewry20
UKC Forum Member

after seeing what i saw last night as soon as my nitch Twiggy female comes in i will be breeding to Joe.
Twiggy was made nite champ before she was 3. her daddy Eddie Terrys gand night Lightin male has already made it to the reproducers list as a prooven reproducer he has throne a lot of realy nice dogs and i believe twiggy will to. and what i have seen and heard about Joes daddy Chase is throwing alot of champion dogs too he just doesnt have his 100 pups on the ground yet so i personaly believe this cross should make some strong competitive coondogs

Old Post 02-15-2013 02:32 AM
ewry20 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ewry20 Click here to Send ewry20 a Private Message Click Here to Email ewry20 Find more posts by ewry20 Add ewry20 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote