UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Gr.nt.ch. Fishcreeks Dirty Joe
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Larry D Walker
UKC Forum Member

Gr.nt.ch. Fishcreeks Dirty Joe

GR.NT.CH FISHCREEKS DIRTY JOE

NITE CHAMPION AT 15 MONTHS OLD IN 3 HUNTS

GRAND NITE AT 26 MONTHS OLD

HIGH SCORING DOG THURSDAY NITE 2012 NATIONAL DAYS 775+
at less than 2 years old.

EARNED FINAL WIN TO MAKE GRAND NITE AT 2012 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP

HIGH SCORING REDBONE MALE AT 2012 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP

AND STILL JUST A YOUNG 2 YEAR OLD DOG

Been laid up for 4 months, I got him out 2 weeks ago for the first time this winter and in 6 nights of hunting he was cut loose 24 times I took him off 23 trees, 21 of them had atleast 1 coon,caught one on the ground, and one was slick. Last night treed 8 and caught one on the ground, total 8 big boars and one sow.

Indiana

812-327-8224

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-29-2013 03:26 PM
Larry D Walker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Larry D Walker Click here to Send Larry D Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Larry D Walker Add Larry D Walker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Larry D Walker
UKC Forum Member

GR NT FISHCREEKS DIRTY JOE

Indiana

812-327-8224

Old Post 01-29-2013 03:30 PM
Larry D Walker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Larry D Walker Click here to Send Larry D Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Larry D Walker Add Larry D Walker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Larry D Walker
UKC Forum Member

Soory about picture quality

I dont take many photos, I dont see how yall get those pictures that look like the dog has been groomed, like a painting almost.

Indiana

812-327-8224

Old Post 01-29-2013 03:31 PM
Larry D Walker
UKC Forum Member

DIRTY JOE

Indiana

812-327-8224

Old Post 01-29-2013 03:33 PM
Larry D Walker
UKC Forum Member

Dirty Joe

Indiana

812-327-8224

Old Post 01-29-2013 03:34 PM
Larry D Walker
UKC Forum Member

Joe

Indiana

812-327-8224

Old Post 01-29-2013 03:36 PM
Larry D Walker
UKC Forum Member

JOE

Indiana

812-327-8224

Old Post 01-29-2013 03:42 PM
Larry D Walker
UKC Forum Member

Joe

THANKS FOR LOOKING, I HAVE SAID IT BEFORE AND I WILL SAY IT AGAIN 40 PLUS YEARS OF HUNTING AND A PILE OF DOGS OF ALL BREEDS DIRTY JOE IS BY FAR HANDS DOWN THE BEST COON TREEING GET GONE STAY PUT ACCURATE COONDOG I HAVE EVER OWNED OR HUNTED I LOVE THIS LITTLE DOG!!!!!!!!

Indiana

812-327-8224

Old Post 01-29-2013 03:47 PM
Larry D Walker
UKC Forum Member

JOE'S been Bred one time

I crossed him to a female, there are 4 puppy's they just turned 6 months old this is a male owned by Matt Osborn maybe Matt will say something about him

This is the litter some said would be Tri-Colored LOL

Indiana

812-327-8224

Old Post 01-29-2013 05:02 PM
Larry D Walker
UKC Forum Member

DIRTY JOE

Just sharing, not blowing not knocking anyone else's dog, I know how special this dog is that's why I show him here. I dont care about reproducers list, dont want to stud him to the public and he will never be sold so call
it what you want,

Indiana

812-327-8224

Old Post 01-29-2013 05:21 PM
Larry D Walker
UKC Forum Member

MY PUP OFF JOE

This is the only female off that Litter of 4 I kept her.The loudest male houndy sounding mouth ever

r!!!!!

She is Started, super independent and major LOUD !!!!!!!!!

Indiana

812-327-8224

Old Post 01-29-2013 05:33 PM
Larry D Walker
UKC Forum Member

DIRTY JOE he is here and can be bred

TO A FEW SELECT FEMALES

thanks larry

IF YOU NOTICE HIS JOWLS ARE SWOLLEN THAT IS MEAT HANGING OUT RIGHT SIDE, OUT OF THE NINE COON LAST NIGHT 2 BIG BOAR'S CAME DOWN WITH MORE LEFT THAN I LIKE AND THE ONE HE CAUGHT ON THE GROUND WAS THE BIGGEST, HIS LEFT EYE BALL IS TORN BAD HE IS TUFF>

Indiana

812-327-8224

Last edited by Larry D Walker on 01-29-2013 at 05:54 PM

Old Post 01-29-2013 05:50 PM
Larry D Walker
UKC Forum Member

JOE

He went from fat as a butterball, and out of shape to some what toned and ready to rock in 6 nights, thats just how hard he goes.

I dont think he would leave the country to get struck, I think he would check back, but he consistantly gets struck 3/4 to a mile. Normally the only time he dont get treed is when I have to cut him off thru the section coming onto a main blacktop road.

Or if he gets thru the country and up around some houses or something I will cut him off but he useually will get hooked and way over 90% accurate. No junk period!!!!

Indiana

812-327-8224

Old Post 01-29-2013 06:02 PM
Larry D Walker
UKC Forum Member

Re: Gr.nt.ch. Fishcreeks Dirty Joe

quote:
Originally posted by Larry D Walker
GR.NT.CH FISHCREEKS DIRTY JOE

NITE CHAMPION AT 15 MONTHS OLD IN 3 HUNTS

GRAND NITE AT 26 MONTHS OLD

HIGH SCORING DOG THURSDAY NITE 2012 NATIONAL DAYS 775+
at less than 2 years old.

EARNED FINAL WIN TO MAKE GRAND NITE AT 2012 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP

HIGH SCORING REDBONE MALE AT 2012 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP

AND STILL JUST A YOUNG 2 YEAR OLD DOG

Been laid up for 4 months, I got him out 2 weeks ago for the first time this winter and in 6 nights of hunting he was cut loose 24 times I took him off 23 trees, 21 of them had atleast 1 coon,caught one on the ground, and one was slick. Last night treed 8 and caught one on the ground, total 8 big boars and one sow.

THE ONE SLICK TREE, I CUT HIM WITH MY BUDDY'S WALKER AND HE BACKED HER, I STOMPED HIM SENT HIM ON AND NEVER CUT THEM TOGETHER AGAIN. I THINK MY BUDDY WILL BACK THAT UP IF HE CAN EXCEPT THE FACTS LOL I WOULD SAY THAT WAS A RESULT OF THE 4 MONTH LAY UP

Indiana

812-327-8224

Old Post 01-29-2013 06:47 PM
Larry D Walker
UKC Forum Member

PEDIGREE

In the 4th,5th and 6th generation he will show Brunwick's little man 4 times.

Indiana

812-327-8224

Old Post 01-29-2013 08:14 PM
Larry D Walker
UKC Forum Member

WISCONSIN PETE X BONE BLOOD

There has been some interest from a couple of differnt, guys from wisconsin that has some of this same blood that I think has alot to do with the dog Joe is.

They have expressed interest in breeding to joe, These are the females I would sure like to see come to him, line breeding at its best.

Dont Forget Dirty Joe.

Indiana

812-327-8224

Old Post 01-29-2013 09:11 PM
Huntandtrap
UKC Forum Member

Dirty joe offspring

My pup is pictured up above. I want to say that I've trained some dogs of different breeds and have never seen a dog so smart. He's been a breeze to start training. He needed no help to get out and do it. At 6 months old this pup is getting out on his own and hunting hard. They start early and have very accurate noses. He has a mouth you can hear for miles.

I own his momma and I expected him to run with her some to start learning, and instead he decided that he wanted to do it on his own. They never seem to run together until they meet up at the tree. They are very independent. There are some real get gone coon dogs that are gonna come out of dirty joe. This is one dog that you don't want to miss.

Here's to hoping that the name of Dirty Joe makes it in many good crosses. It would be an improvement in the breed.

Matt Osborne

Home of:
Pr Fishcreeks Rusty River Conrad
Pr Rusty River Red Ryker
Pr Rusty River Atomic Bomb

Old Post 01-29-2013 11:35 PM
Huntandtrap is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Huntandtrap Click here to Send Huntandtrap a Private Message Find more posts by Huntandtrap Add Huntandtrap to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Larry D Walker
UKC Forum Member

FISHCREEKS LIL OTTER

She is a full sister to Dirty Joe, they are the only 2 living from this cross she is a top coondog Owned by Mike Rollins in southern Indiana, Mike is a pleasure hunter, but if I can get him to comp hunt her she will Gr Nt easy She will get DEEP by herself and over 90% accurate

Indiana

812-327-8224

Last edited by Larry D Walker on 01-30-2013 at 12:55 AM

Old Post 01-30-2013 12:52 AM
boxmanwillie
Banned

DIRTY JOE

LARRY GLAD TO SEE YOU POSTED SOME PICTURES OF JOE AND HIS OFF SPRING JOE IS A COOON DOG THAT WILL HELP THE REDBONE BREED LET ME TELL YOU BOYS WHAT I WITTNESS 2 WEEKS AGO ON A SAT NIGHT JOE HAS BEEN LAID UP SINCE THE WORLD I SEEN JOE DO SOME COON DOG WORK IN FREEZING TEMPERATURES IT WAS COLD FIRST DROP HE WORKED AN OLD FEED TRACK UP AND TREED IT AND HAD A SINGLE NEXT DROP TURNED HIM LOOSE SAME THING AND HAD A DOUBLE JOE WILL PLEASE THE HARD TO PLEASE COON HUNTER BOYS DONT OVER LOOK THIS HOUND HE WILL HELP THE REDBONE BREED LARRY HE IS A ONCE IN A LIFE TIME HOUND ENJOY HIM WHILE HE IS YONG ONCE THERE GONE THERE HARD TO REPLACE

Old Post 01-30-2013 12:54 AM
boxmanwillie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boxmanwillie Click here to Send boxmanwillie a Private Message Find more posts by boxmanwillie Add boxmanwillie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mrollins0606
New UKC Forum Member

I have been hunting for 20 years and have had some outstanding coon dogs, but none as good as this redbone bloodline. This female is 90% accurate and is the best coon dog I have had. She is a go hard get it done stay put tree dog.

Mike Rollins
Indiana
812-787-0606

Old Post 01-30-2013 01:18 AM
mrollins0606 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mrollins0606 Click here to Send mrollins0606 a Private Message Click Here to Email mrollins0606 Find more posts by mrollins0606 Add mrollins0606 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Larry D Walker
UKC Forum Member

GET ER DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Men!!!!!!!!

MIKE ALSO HAS A PUP OFF JOE AND HIS 2 NEPHEWS HAVE ONE MAYBE HE WILL SEND ME SOME PICS OF THEM

Thanks Larry

Indiana

812-327-8224

Last edited by Larry D Walker on 01-30-2013 at 01:37 AM

Old Post 01-30-2013 01:35 AM
Larry D Walker
UKC Forum Member

DIRTY JOE

DOIN WHAT HE DOES BEST MAKE EM CLIMB, DOGS SMART ENOUGH TO PUT THE WIND IN HIS FACE DONT MATTER HOW YOU CUT HIM HE GONNA HUNT THE WIND LIKE A RADAR.

Indiana

812-327-8224

Last edited by Larry D Walker on 01-30-2013 at 05:11 AM

Old Post 01-30-2013 05:06 AM
Larry D Walker
UKC Forum Member

Some blood that flows in Dirty joe

Indiana

812-327-8224

Old Post 01-30-2013 08:45 PM
Larry D Walker
UKC Forum Member

JOE'S BLOOD

Indiana

812-327-8224

Old Post 01-30-2013 09:02 PM
Larry D Walker
UKC Forum Member

JOE BLOOD

Indiana

812-327-8224

Old Post 01-30-2013 09:13 PM