UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Three way grand Lash's Keystone Red Rowdy Ruger HTX
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jguilliams
UKC Forum Member

Don't want to jump Bill's post on Ruger, but I make sure to talk to Bill any time I see him at a hunt. I have a litter mate sister to Ruger. Her name is Abby. She was started on coon but her favorite is bear. She has a great nose and is used to cold trail and jump in my son's bear pack. As Bill stated this cross was not trashy at all. She is very strait. We tried to raise a litter from her and Haze but she just wasn't a very good momma. This is a picture just before she turned 2 years old. She is not as big a Ruger and Ruger is alot darker that Abby. Ruger is also leggy.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-05-2013 12:06 AM
jguilliams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jguilliams Click here to Send jguilliams a Private Message Click Here to Email jguilliams Find more posts by jguilliams Add jguilliams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OUTLAW REDBONE
UKC Forum Member

Hey Bill

I was looking at some pictures and came a cross this one.

Cecil "Buck" Ratliff

Dublin, Virginia
(540) 641-1623

CLICK HERE TO EMAIL ME

Click Here To Visit Web Site

Home of:

GRNITECH GRCH T-TOP DARK TIMBER MOOSE.....CO-OWNER Tom Solberg
GRNITCH L'S DARK TIMBER WENDY.....CO-OWNER Richard Lambert
NITECH GRCH DARK TIMBER RED ANGUS <AKA> DA BULL CO OWNER Jeremy Erho
'PR' SOGGY BOTTOM DARK TMBER ADDY CO-OWNER Pastor MIke
'PR' RATLIFF'S DARK TIMBER BO

R.I.P
GRNITECH GRCH RATLIFF'S OUTLAW DIXIE
GRNITECH GRCH PKC Bronze Ch RATLIFF'S OUTLAW PL RED PENNY
GRNITECH CH SOGGY BOTTOM RAZOR'S LIVE WIRE (DAISY)
GRNITECH GRCH PKC Bronze Ch LONG TALL SALLY
NITECH RATLIFF'S T-TOP DARK TIMBER SPOOK
NITECH CH RATLIFF'S DARK TIMBER HERNIE

A Proud Member of The Virginia Cartel and Virginia Coalition for Procyon Lotor Management & Control

The Few, the Proud, the Graduates of Raven's School of Shooting

Old Post 02-18-2013 02:16 AM
OUTLAW REDBONE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OUTLAW REDBONE Click here to Send OUTLAW REDBONE a Private Message Visit OUTLAW REDBONE's homepage! Find more posts by OUTLAW REDBONE Add OUTLAW REDBONE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bill Lash
UKC Forum Member

Ruger and Addy

NtCh. Ch .Addy is off NtCh. Moran's Midnight Rocket Red and GrChNtCh Lash's Keystone Red Sierra

Last edited by Bill Lash on 05-04-2014 at 11:01 PM

Old Post 02-20-2013 11:19 PM
Bill Lash is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bill Lash Click here to Send Bill Lash a Private Message Click Here to Email Bill Lash Find more posts by Bill Lash Add Bill Lash to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bill Lash
UKC Forum Member

Ruger and Minnie

Minnie is off GrNtChGrCh Lashs Keystone Red Rowdy and GrChNtCh. Middaugh's Slamem Up Angel.
Addy is in the back of the tree, got themselves a big ol' Jacks Mountain coon.

Last edited by Bill Lash on 02-20-2013 at 11:37 PM

Old Post 02-20-2013 11:25 PM
Bill Lash is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bill Lash Click here to Send Bill Lash a Private Message Click Here to Email Bill Lash Find more posts by Bill Lash Add Bill Lash to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bill Lash
UKC Forum Member

Rowdy

Buck, Thanks for the picture of Rowdy, sure brings back memories.

Old Post 02-20-2013 11:28 PM
Bill Lash
UKC Forum Member

RUGER

Old Post 03-19-2013 12:20 AM
Debbie Dorrance
UKC Forum Member

Ruger

Bill He sure is nice lookin!!

Old Post 03-19-2013 12:46 AM
Debbie Dorrance is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Debbie Dorrance Click here to Send Debbie Dorrance a Private Message Click Here to Email Debbie Dorrance Find more posts by Debbie Dorrance Add Debbie Dorrance to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pastor Mike
UKC Forum Member

Ole Lexus.....Rugers Mom

She was a nice one.

Lexus and Penny (Lexus is the big dark female)

Lexus is in the middle....just like Ruger's tree style.

Her Last Hunt.

GRNTCH GRCH 'PR' Soggy Bottom The Frog Dawg (current reproducers list)
NTCH CH Soggy Bottom The Bull Dawg
Soggy Bottom T-Top Miss Dottie
RIP
GRNTCH GRCH Soggy Bottom T-Top Haze HTX (Former#1 Reproducer)
CH Soggy Bottom T-Top Stella
GRNTCH GRCH Soggy Bottom T-Top Shadow
NTCH CH Soggy Bottom Bomber's Red Wire (Pigeon- former #1 Reproducer)
NTCH GRCH Red Cedar T-Top Lexus
CH Soggy Bottom T-Top Locket

Mike Laster
540-392-2441
pastorlaster@aol.com

Last edited by Pastor Mike on 03-21-2013 at 06:58 AM

Old Post 03-21-2013 06:30 AM
Pastor Mike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pastor Mike Click here to Send Pastor Mike a Private Message Click Here to Email Pastor Mike Find more posts by Pastor Mike Add Pastor Mike to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bill Lash
UKC Forum Member

Lexus

Thanks, Mike, Ruger's mommy was a fine hound..

Old Post 05-07-2013 10:23 PM
RED REBELS
UKC Forum Member

Re: Ruger and Minnie

quote:
Originally posted by Bill Lash

Minnie is off GrNtChGrCh Lashs Keystone Red Rowdy and GrChNtCh. Middaugh's Slamem Up Angel.
Addy is in the back of the tree, got themselves a big ol' Jacks Mountain coon.

Is it just me or is Ruger really big? He looks like a beautiful BIG hound.

Did you hunt or have him at ARD in 2011?

Old Post 05-30-2013 05:39 PM
RED REBELS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RED REBELS Click here to Send RED REBELS a Private Message Find more posts by RED REBELS Add RED REBELS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bill Lash
UKC Forum Member

Ruger

Ruger is 26 1/2" high and goes right at 70 pound, Minnie is 21 1/2 tall and goes right at 30 pound, The pic is a little deceiving. He is a big strong hound, handles like a dream, I really like him and that's all that counts. I will be trying to get a couple pups off him soon, he had not been bred until recently,will wait and see if we get any.

Old Post 05-30-2013 11:14 PM
Bill Lash
UKC Forum Member

Ruger

i may have a puppy for sale, will be ready to go labor day weekend. They are off ruger and grntch grch lashs keystone red fancy. they have a lot of white on them,white chests and toe tips,if you dont mind chrome on your cadillac then here is a chance to get a really nice pup. $250.

Old Post 07-03-2013 01:28 AM
Bill Lash
UKC Forum Member

Ruger X Fancy puppies

Old Post 08-07-2013 11:38 PM
Cartwright01
UKC Forum Member

Bill, what is the mother to these pups out of?

CH.GR.NT.CH Indian Creek Red Chaos (CH.GR.NT.CH Woody X GR.NT.CH Trip)

CH.NT.CH. Indian Creek Misfit Molly
(GR.NT.CH. Dudley Do Right X NT.CH. Samantha) Cast Winner 2020 Winter Classic & 2021 ARD

PR' Indian Creek Red Queen
(GR.NT.CH.Pistol X NT.CH. Rhonda) 2021 PKC Breed Top 16

NT.CH. Indian Creek Crazy Lady
(GR.NT.CH.Buck X GR.NT.CH. Wendy)

Past Home of:

GR NT CH PKC CH Rocker's Mississippi Dew (GRNTCH Rocker X DUAL GR Missi)

2007 NRD Winner NT.CH. Moonlight Wizard (NT.CH. Doc X DUAL GR Pepper Ann)

GR.CH.GR.NT.CH. S&R's Treein Red Miss Ruby (CHGRNTCH Red Cedar X CHGRNTCH IPOD)

GR NT CH Branch River Ice Age Rage
(DUAL GR Rabble Rouser x GRNTCH Paige)

GR NT CH Hoss' Ponderosa Hooker

Old Post 08-08-2013 12:44 AM
Cartwright01 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cartwright01 Click here to Send Cartwright01 a Private Message Click Here to Email Cartwright01 Visit Cartwright01's homepage! Find more posts by Cartwright01 Add Cartwright01 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bill Lash
UKC Forum Member

Fancy

Fancy is a Grand Nite champion off of Kevin Shirley's Grand Nite Champion Brush Buster, her mother is old country coon dogs.

Old Post 08-08-2013 07:23 PM
Cartwright01
UKC Forum Member

Sent you a pm

CH.GR.NT.CH Indian Creek Red Chaos (CH.GR.NT.CH Woody X GR.NT.CH Trip)

CH.NT.CH. Indian Creek Misfit Molly
(GR.NT.CH. Dudley Do Right X NT.CH. Samantha) Cast Winner 2020 Winter Classic & 2021 ARD

PR' Indian Creek Red Queen
(GR.NT.CH.Pistol X NT.CH. Rhonda) 2021 PKC Breed Top 16

NT.CH. Indian Creek Crazy Lady
(GR.NT.CH.Buck X GR.NT.CH. Wendy)

Past Home of:

GR NT CH PKC CH Rocker's Mississippi Dew (GRNTCH Rocker X DUAL GR Missi)

2007 NRD Winner NT.CH. Moonlight Wizard (NT.CH. Doc X DUAL GR Pepper Ann)

GR.CH.GR.NT.CH. S&R's Treein Red Miss Ruby (CHGRNTCH Red Cedar X CHGRNTCH IPOD)

GR NT CH Branch River Ice Age Rage
(DUAL GR Rabble Rouser x GRNTCH Paige)

GR NT CH Hoss' Ponderosa Hooker

Old Post 08-08-2013 09:38 PM
Cartwright01 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cartwright01 Click here to Send Cartwright01 a Private Message Click Here to Email Cartwright01 Visit Cartwright01's homepage! Find more posts by Cartwright01 Add Cartwright01 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bill Lash
UKC Forum Member

Ruger

We have four female pups out of Ruger ,will be ready for X-mas. Ruger is a UKC Performance sire and is paid up for 2013 and 2014. Get some females here in the spring and get yourself some top pups.

Old Post 11-24-2013 08:49 PM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Merry Christmas Bill

Hope you and your family has a great Christmas. Be blessed, John

Old Post 12-22-2013 07:35 PM
timber hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timber hunter Click here to Send timber hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email timber hunter Find more posts by timber hunter Add timber hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HEADLINESKENNEL
UKC Forum Member

RUGER

Hi Bill.I talked to you last summer about breeding my daughters dog to RUGER.I told you i would bring her over last fall to bred but the more i thought about it i didnt want her to have her first litter during the winter.It will take me over 6 hrs. to get there and i just didnt want to take the chance of her loosing the pups due to the cold weather.When she comes in heat this spring we are definitly bringing her over to bred if its still alright.Ashley(thats my daughters name)finished RUBY into a field champion last fall.The dogs name is FCH GRCH 'PR'HEADLINES RED HOT RUBY.

Last edited by HEADLINESKENNEL on 01-02-2014 at 09:17 PM

Old Post 01-02-2014 09:08 PM
HEADLINESKENNEL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HEADLINESKENNEL Click here to Send HEADLINESKENNEL a Private Message Click Here to Email HEADLINESKENNEL Find more posts by HEADLINESKENNEL Add HEADLINESKENNEL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bill Lash
UKC Forum Member

Ruby

It should be a very good cross, let me know when you want to come, thanks for considering Ruger.

Old Post 01-03-2014 12:00 AM
Bill Lash
UKC Forum Member

John

I didn't see your post until tonight, we had a very nice holiday,hope you guys had a good one also. Breeze is all but healed up so we will be in the timber when the weather breaks. She is really going to be a go getter,ha ha.

Old Post 01-03-2014 12:03 AM
Bill Lash
UKC Forum Member

pups

Pups in the oven!!!!!!!!!!!
2014 performance sire.

Old Post 01-31-2014 01:05 AM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Hey Bill

I may be able help place some of those puppies for you in coonhunters hands. Got way more people wanting pups than I can provide out of my RED dog!! Thanks John

Old Post 01-31-2014 03:58 AM
timber hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timber hunter Click here to Send timber hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email timber hunter Find more posts by timber hunter Add timber hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
R. Cope
UKC Forum Member

Bill Lash

Hey Bill,
Things are looking pretty positive for pups!

Old Post 02-13-2014 04:57 PM
R. Cope is offline Click Here to See the Profile for R. Cope Click here to Send R. Cope a Private Message Click Here to Email R. Cope Find more posts by R. Cope Add R. Cope to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J&R.Lowery
New UKC Forum Member

pups

Looking forward to getting one to start working with. Should be good ones!

Old Post 02-13-2014 10:34 PM
J&R.Lowery is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J&R.Lowery Click here to Send J&R.Lowery a Private Message Find more posts by J&R.Lowery Add J&R.Lowery to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote