UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Three way grand Lash's Keystone Red Rowdy Ruger HTX
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Bill Lash
UKC Forum Member

Three way grand Lash's Keystone Red Rowdy Ruger HTX

UKC performance sire,Dark red ,nice loud mouth,very straight from a puppy till now, just turned four years old,early starter, treed before he would open on track at 6 months old,handles great.

******GrNtCh yellow River Red Rocky
Gr NtCh Lashs Keystone red Rowdy
****** GrNtCh Babbs Hazel
*******GrNtCh Tree Talkin Red Ratt
NtCh Red Cedar T-Top Lexus
******* GrNtCh T-Top Rock-n-Red Raven

If interested call me at 717-543-5896

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-03-2012 11:53 PM
Bill Lash is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bill Lash Click here to Send Bill Lash a Private Message Click Here to Email Bill Lash Find more posts by Bill Lash Add Bill Lash to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Turkeyridgejake
UKC Forum Member

Good Luck with your dog Bill

Old Post 12-04-2012 11:34 AM
Turkeyridgejake is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Turkeyridgejake Click here to Send Turkeyridgejake a Private Message Click Here to Email Turkeyridgejake Find more posts by Turkeyridgejake Add Turkeyridgejake to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
riproarinkennel
Banned

Re: Three way grand Lash's Keystone Red Rowdy Ruger HTX

quote:
Originally posted by Bill Lash

******GrNtCh yellow River Red Rocky
Gr NtCh Lashs Keystone red Rowdy
****** GrNtCh Babbs Hazel
*******GrNtCh Tree Talkin Red Ratt
NtCh Red Cedar T-Top Lexus
******* GrNtCh T-Top Rock-n-Red Raven

THAT'S NICE.

SEE YOU AT THE NEXT TREE.
- DR. GUMMY

http://www.myspace.com/janetandbarrymorris

Old Post 12-04-2012 12:40 PM
riproarinkennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for riproarinkennel Click here to Send riproarinkennel a Private Message Click Here to Email riproarinkennel Find more posts by riproarinkennel Add riproarinkennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bill Lash
UKC Forum Member

Ruger

To get this far it takes a lot of, as Dr.Gummy states"late at nite and all alone" time, you can only get out what you put in. It was a pleasure with Ruger, and he has been acquainted with Mr. Green Switch, he doesn't seem to like him to much so there wasn't a lot of action with him. He is one smart hound.

Old Post 12-05-2012 01:54 AM
Bill Lash is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bill Lash Click here to Send Bill Lash a Private Message Click Here to Email Bill Lash Find more posts by Bill Lash Add Bill Lash to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Bill

Sure is a great accomplishment for you and Ruger!!

Old Post 12-05-2012 04:16 AM
timber hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timber hunter Click here to Send timber hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email timber hunter Find more posts by timber hunter Add timber hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
riproarinkennel
Banned

Re: Ruger

quote:
Originally posted by Bill Lash
To get this far it takes a lot of, as Dr.Gummy states"late at nite and all alone" time, you can only get out what you put in. It was a pleasure with Ruger, and he has been acquainted with Mr. Green Switch, he doesn't seem to like him to much so there wasn't a lot of action with him. He is one smart hound.

" BE JUST AS RELENTLESS WITH ONE AS THE OTHER. "

SEE YOU AT THE NEXT TREE.
- DR. GUMMY

Old Post 12-05-2012 12:38 PM
riproarinkennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for riproarinkennel Click here to Send riproarinkennel a Private Message Click Here to Email riproarinkennel Find more posts by riproarinkennel Add riproarinkennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
the redbone man
New UKC Forum Member

Ruger

how many dogs did this dog compete against to make grand nite? win any big hunts?

any of his wins to grand occur when he was the only dog in Nite Ch. ?

what is the biggest event this dog hunted in?

Things like this should be in your advertisement.

Old Post 12-06-2012 05:52 PM
the redbone man is offline Click Here to See the Profile for the redbone man Find more posts by the redbone man Add the redbone man to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bill Lash
UKC Forum Member

Ruger/the redbone man

Rugers wins were all local hunts, two of them he was the only nt ch entered, both of these hunts he was assigned a judge from the club and treed real live racoons by himself, two of them there was only one cast of nt ch's, one of them there were two casts of nt ch,
I took Ruger to redbone days in Indiania two years age, one nite he got beat by one of Shane Maxeys dogs, a female, the next nite he got beat by another red dog but I can't remember what his name was, boths nite we treed only one coon if my memory serves me right.
I went to redbone days last year and didn't take a dog just so I could hunt with other dogs that interested me, I know what is on the end of my leash and I enjoy seeing whats on the end of others.
I try to get to at least one big hunt a year, I am just a poor country boy and can't afford to go to any more, I do however support all the local clubs with entries be it in the shows,field trials or nite hunts.
I am not bashing your handle but we all know there is only one true redbone man "Fred Moran" ha ha

Old Post 12-06-2012 10:39 PM
Crazy Luke
UKC Forum Member

Funny.

It's funny how many people think it is so easy to make a Grand Nite Champion....No matter if the dog hunts by itself or with other dogs...I guess that is why there are hundreds for sale here on the UKC classifieds.....I know of one well respected redbone man that has said to me that it is harder for dogs to hunt by themselves and tree coon then in a cast... Most dogs won't hunt alone....and I am not talking about where there are a lot of coon.... Try hunting where Bill lives.... Guarantee this, you ahd better have a dog that can get out there a least 1000 yds....Lucas

Last edited by Crazy Luke on 12-06-2012 at 11:28 PM

Old Post 12-06-2012 11:19 PM
Crazy Luke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy Luke Click here to Send Crazy Luke a Private Message Click Here to Email Crazy Luke Find more posts by Crazy Luke Add Crazy Luke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazy Luke
UKC Forum Member

Those that don't know

For those that don't know Bill, he is a long time redbone man that has hunted and bred his own dogs. He minds his own business and is involved in the local clubs and has been a long time member of the NRCA . He is a great asset to the redbone breed and the dealings that I have had with him, he has been more then fair with me...I am glad to know him and thankful he hunts redbones..... Keep up the great work Bill. Again, you have been an asset to the redbone breed....Mark Lucas

Old Post 12-06-2012 11:39 PM
Crazy Luke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy Luke Click here to Send Crazy Luke a Private Message Click Here to Email Crazy Luke Find more posts by Crazy Luke Add Crazy Luke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
riproarinkennel
Banned

Re: Ruger

quote:
Originally posted by the redbone man
how many dogs did this dog compete against to make grand nite? win any big hunts?

any of his wins to grand occur when he was the only dog in Nite Ch. ?

what is the biggest event this dog hunted in?

Things like this should be in your advertisement.

WHERE'S YOUR ADVERTISEMENT ???

OH !, I'M SORRY, ... I JUST NOTICED THAT THIS WAS YOUR FIRST POST. LMAO !!!

WE'LL BE WAITING TO SEE HOW YOU DESCRIBE YOUR GRAND NITE CHAMPION AND HIS WINS IN THE "BIG HUNTS."

"NOW PUT THAT IN YOUR SWISHER AND LET THE TRUTH BURN."

SEE YOU AT THE NEXT TREE. (WITH MY NTCH FROM THE LOCAL HUNTS.)
- DR. GUMMY

Old Post 12-07-2012 05:05 PM
RedScorpion
UKC Forum Member

Take note Mr Redbone Man how Bill replied to your obvious attempt to inflame the discussion.

That is how a real gentleman does it, not sit on the sidelines and take pot shots at others. Next time you think about telling a Man what he should or shouldn't be putting in his own advertisement, I would think about it again, because it ain't cool.

Old Post 12-07-2012 05:12 PM
RedScorpion is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RedScorpion Click here to Send RedScorpion a Private Message Find more posts by RedScorpion Add RedScorpion to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WattsFlatsRedbo
UKC Forum Member

Congrads on all your wins with Ruger, Bill. I really like the way he's bred.

Home#(814)664-9694
Cell#(716)338-7372
Home of:
(R.I.P.) GRNITECH CH 'PR' WATTS FLATS FATTY PATTY
(2006 Overall Southern Redbone Champion)
(GrNtCh winner and High scoring dog Sat night with 1100+/75-)
(2005 Qualified for UKC World)
(2006 Qualified for UKC World)
(2006 Autumn Oaks GrNtCh cast winner)
(PKC Money Winner)

GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' WATTS FLATS JUMP'EM UP JEB HTX-3 (DNA-P)
( Out of Patty and Lash's Rowdy)
(2008 Qualified for UKC World)
(1st Place GrNt and Overall High-Scoring Dog at the 2009 PA Governers Cup)
(1st place NtCh and Overall High-Scoring Dog at the 2008 NYS Battle of the Breeds Hunt)
(1st place Reg. Ny State Spring Championship)
(3rd place Reg. 2008 National Redbone Days, Fri night)
(2nd place Reg. BBOA Zone hunt)
(PKC Money Winner)

(R.I.P.) GRNITECH 'PR' WATTS FLATS MUDDY CREEK MAGGIE HTX-2 (DNA-P)
(Out of Jeb and Hiedi)
(2013 Qualified for World Championship)
(2015 Qualified for World Championship)
(2013 Ohio Gov Cup- NiteCh winner and Overall opposite sex winner)
(2014 National Redbone Days High-scoring female and 3rd place overall Thurs night)
(PKC Money Winner)

+ Upcoming:
'PR' WATTS FLATS STATELINE SALLY
(Maggie X Moon)

Old Post 12-08-2012 12:21 AM
WattsFlatsRedbo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WattsFlatsRedbo Click here to Send WattsFlatsRedbo a Private Message Click Here to Email WattsFlatsRedbo Find more posts by WattsFlatsRedbo Add WattsFlatsRedbo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
josh tetting
UKC Forum Member

hey the redbone man

there is nothing wrong with bills stock if rugar made grntch he is a grntch bottom line..just because rugars resume doesnt suit you dont come down on the man. ive known bill a couple years now and hes as good of a guy as you"ll ever meet......

CH, FCH,GRNTCH Ice Ages' Front Seat Fanny 2011 world finalist at 2 years old
Temp home of Grch, Fch, GrNtch Wades Red Busko

Old Post 12-09-2012 03:26 PM
josh tetting is offline Click Here to See the Profile for josh tetting Click here to Send josh tetting a Private Message Click Here to Email josh tetting Find more posts by josh tetting Add josh tetting to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bill Lash
UKC Forum Member

Ruger

UKC, Grand Nite Champion, Grand Field Champion, Grand Show Champion, HTX, DNA-VIP, 2013 Performance sire.

Old Post 12-22-2012 01:15 PM
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Ruger

I've hunted with Ruger since he was a pup.I've always thought he had alot of natural ability.I saw him blow the top out of a squirrel tree in Bill's yard when he was only a couple months old.I was along the night he caught his first coon on the ground.In comp. hunts Ruger has beat some pretty good dogs around here.Ruger has the natural tools built in and there should be no reason he shouldn't pass them on to his pups.Give him a try on your good females,Bill will treat you right,I'm sure of that.

Old Post 12-22-2012 07:28 PM
Wade Kuhns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wade Kuhns Click here to Send Wade Kuhns a Private Message Click Here to Email Wade Kuhns Find more posts by Wade Kuhns Add Wade Kuhns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jdgher
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Bill

Nice job. I really like this dogs breeding. Wow. Sure hope I
get a chance to hunt with you and this dog sometime. I've yet to
have a dog earn the GRNITE title. Knowing you and how hard it is
to earn the GRNite title, I'm sure this dog is the real deal.
Sure glad to see you are keeping this line of dogs going. Is this dog the same style of dog as old Rowdy?
Have a Merry Christmas.

GRNTCH PR' Steve-O and Chili's Red Flow
NTCH PR' Twisters Musical Red Huey DNA-VIP Perf Sire 06'07 Deceased 11/07
Former Home of
NTCH 'PR' Swann's Lonesome Red Music/ Kitty
NTCH. CH PR' SawBlade Red Reckon
NTCH. CH PR' Gher's Timber Mt. Brandy
Breeder of
GRNTCH PR' Daugherty's Red BUBBA
NTCH CH PR' BA'S Tree Top Rockin Griddle
NTCH PR' Lickcreek Backwoods Lil Red Annie

Old Post 12-23-2012 01:24 PM
jdgher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jdgher Click here to Send jdgher a Private Message Click Here to Email jdgher Find more posts by jdgher Add jdgher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bill Lash
UKC Forum Member

Ruger

Darrin, he reminds me of Rowdy a lot, he doesn't go quite as deep but I really don't want him to. Has better mouth than Rowdy did. Darker red than Rowdy.He handled great like Rowdy did. Rowdy was mostly bawl mouth on tree unless it was real hot, Ruger chops on the tree more when i got him hunted up good.

Old Post 01-07-2013 01:39 AM
Bill Lash
UKC Forum Member

Ruger

Just want to thank everyone for the interest in Ruger, all pm's have been answered,and as soon as I can figure it out I will have the pictures that many requested,Thanks all

Old Post 01-15-2013 11:52 PM
RED REBELS
UKC Forum Member

congrats and good luck. It takes a lot of time, commitment and money to make a dog grand in anything.

I like the HTX titles, it proves that a dog can do it all alone and hunts without other dogs.

out of curiosity, are you going to try to quad grand him? and how old is he?

again, good luck.
Lizz

Old Post 01-16-2013 12:13 AM
RED REBELS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RED REBELS Click here to Send RED REBELS a Private Message Find more posts by RED REBELS Add RED REBELS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sawblade
UKC Forum Member

Bill

I got some blood up here that is made for your stud dog. We have some nice young dogs that show a female out of Lexus crossed on a Doc bred male. I think breeding something out of that stuff to your dog should work pretty good.

Proud Breeder of the following dogs
GrNiteCh Sawblade Fiddle "no.5 historical female
QuadGrCh Yellow River Red Blaze
GrNiteCh Copeland's Red Hot Clyde
GrNiteCh Stone's Midnight Red Jake
NiteCh Brights Choctaw Night Time Sissy
NiteCh Sawblade Red Reckon
NiteCh Brasee Red Penny
NiteCh Nacalus Mandolin
Yellow River Fiddle II " good reproducer"
NiteCh Krasa Sawblade Quikstuf Bone
GrNiteCh Krasa Hair Trigger Hope
GrNiteCH Locked and Loaded Jake
GrNiteCh Moonlight Woody
NiteCh Sawblade Mac Truck " Jake and Hopes' brother"
NiteCh After Dark Spark " brother to Fiddle"
NiteCh Morgan's Boone " sister to Fiddle"
NiteCh High Water June " out of Reckon"
NiteCh Sawblade Timberline Rusty
Sawblade Ribbon,

They are bred with heart and drive included.

From a small kennel with Big results.

Old Post 01-17-2013 03:12 AM
Sawblade is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sawblade Click here to Send Sawblade a Private Message Find more posts by Sawblade Add Sawblade to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Hey Bill

How`s that female doing? I didnt hunt mine yet, waiting until the spring!!

Old Post 01-17-2013 05:55 AM
timber hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timber hunter Click here to Send timber hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email timber hunter Find more posts by timber hunter Add timber hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bill Lash
UKC Forum Member

Ruger

Lizz, He just turned 4 in November, I have been thinking about the water title and if I don't come up with something to put in the hunts this spring I will probably try it. He is a strong swimmer. His brother Buss is a triple grand also and he is 4,maybe if I go to some water trials Wade would send him along, they both are good enough to do it.

Old Post 01-20-2013 01:03 AM
Bill Lash
UKC Forum Member

Kelly

I would appreciate if you would try him. He is a nice one. I think his pups would be early starters, he had no trouble and I didn't push him, I just let it come to him. It's in the blood.

Old Post 01-20-2013 01:06 AM
Bill Lash
UKC Forum Member

Breeze

John, she is being worked on squirrel now, she is still learning,starting to really use her nose, has seen a couple coons, she will be singled out and hunted by herself when the young coons come down, she will chase Ruger now so I'm not hunting her with anything so she gets over that, I hate a dog that babbles and I think if I continue to hunt her with dogs that keep ahead of her I am asking for trouble. By the time she hunts with other dogs again she will be the one in the lead. I like her, nice mouth for sure. The truth will be told by September.

Old Post 02-04-2013 09:10 PM