UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Gr.nt.ch Jon Henry
Pages (12): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

John Henry must have been smokin this weekend down in Georgia. It looks like he won almost $500 in State money and at least another $500 in added purse money. That is not too shabby for a weekend of coonhunting.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 12-15-2013 at 02:15 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-15-2013 02:12 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brian Ratliff
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
John Henry must have been smokin this weekend down in Georgia. It looks like he won almost $500 in State money and at least another $500 in added purse money. That is not too shabby for a weekend of coonhunting.

I would think he'd have a lil more than that won. He was in the late round 4 nights for the week & I dont think he hunted Wed night. The added money last night was $1000

Old Post 12-15-2013 02:28 PM
Brian Ratliff is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brian Ratliff Click here to Send Brian Ratliff a Private Message Click Here to Email Brian Ratliff Find more posts by Brian Ratliff Add Brian Ratliff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Brian Ratliff
The added money last night was $1000

Did they split it or hunt for it? Either way, it was a lot more $ than I made this weekend.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 12-15-2013 at 02:43 PM

Old Post 12-15-2013 02:35 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brian Ratliff
Banned

They hunted & Jon won 275+

Old Post 12-15-2013 02:44 PM
Brian Ratliff is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brian Ratliff Click here to Send Brian Ratliff a Private Message Click Here to Email Brian Ratliff Find more posts by Brian Ratliff Add Brian Ratliff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redpower
UKC Forum Member

quote:
They hunted & Jon won 275+

CONGRADULATIONS Nice Job

Pr Tree Talkin Red Hot Sister
Nitch Tree Talkin Brotheer T- Bone
Nitch Tree Talkin Shorty
Pr Tree Talkin Red Harley
Pr Tree Talkin Brother Re Pete

Old Post 12-15-2013 04:20 PM
redpower is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redpower Click here to Send redpower a Private Message Click Here to Email redpower Find more posts by redpower Add redpower to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tylerman
UKC Forum Member

Congrats guys!!

**We can START your puppy**

The natural quick starters make us all look good while others require a little more patience and effort. Whatever it takes to get your pup started, that's what I'm gonna do.

Call for reservations or references.
574-709-9205
Camden Indiana

Mark-thanks for the ZEPPS

NT CH. CH. PR NEON RED FIRM FANNY -(gr.nt.ch grch Hard Rock/ntch snakeden hollow Jane)

NT CH PR COLLINS NEON RED DOC DA QUEENY -grch ntch desperado/queen

NT CH SH CH pr 3D

NTCH PR Rocky Top Neon Red Cayenne-grntch peels burning pepper/dykes tn. red autumn

NTCH pr Mosquito Creek Faith-grntch squeller/mosquito creek red rose

NTCH pr Neon Red Barnyard Hot Tody....grntch harry x grntch toadie

NTCH pr Peels Neon Red Nuclear Pepper

Neon Red Stump...Grntch barnyard horse Harry x Ntch rockytop neon red Cayenne

Neon Red Blood ...grntch barnyard gun

Neon Red Doc Tody...ntch yellow river doc x ntch neon red hot tody

Newby...ntch 3D x Ntch rockytop neon red Cayenne

Old Post 12-15-2013 05:49 PM
tylerman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tylerman Click here to Send tylerman a Private Message Click Here to Email tylerman Find more posts by tylerman Add tylerman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Treesmoke
UKC Forum Member

How old is Jon henry? What bloodlines is he crossing best on? Does anyone know of some pups available?

Old Post 12-15-2013 08:33 PM
Treesmoke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Treesmoke Click here to Send Treesmoke a Private Message Click Here to Email Treesmoke Find more posts by Treesmoke Add Treesmoke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brian Ratliff
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Treesmoke
How old is Jon henry? What bloodlines is he crossing best on? Does anyone know of some pups available?

Jon turned 4 yrs old Aug 1st. He has been crossed on a few different females & all seem to have worked. There was a male & female available in Georgia around 6-7 months old, but I'm not sure if they are still for sale .

Old Post 12-16-2013 12:14 AM
Treesmoke
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Brian! I would love to have a pup by him and a yellow river female!

Old Post 12-16-2013 12:29 AM
Treesmoke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Treesmoke Click here to Send Treesmoke a Private Message Click Here to Email Treesmoke Find more posts by Treesmoke Add Treesmoke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ryan J
UKC Forum Member

Are they breeding this dog? And if the are what are his pups like?

Old Post 12-16-2013 06:32 PM
Ryan J is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ryan J Click here to Send Ryan J a Private Message Click Here to Email Ryan J Find more posts by Ryan J Add Ryan J to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brian Ratliff
Banned

He has been bred to a few females. I had a male here hunting for someone else & I liked him, I also have a 12 month old female I own that I'm likeing just as much as I did Jon at her age.

Old Post 12-17-2013 11:59 PM
Royce Taylor
UKC Forum Member

John Pup

I have a female pup out of him and a litter mate sister to my Gr. Nt. Turbo dog. She is a wide deep hunter, opens good in track and independent. She has a UKC 1st and 2nd place. She is not for sale.

662-538-4763

Old Post 12-18-2013 09:06 AM
Royce Taylor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Royce Taylor Click here to Send Royce Taylor a Private Message Click Here to Email Royce Taylor Find more posts by Royce Taylor Add Royce Taylor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ryan J
UKC Forum Member

Can anyone post us some feed back on John's pups pictures, how they are bred on the bottom, are they starting good, and where are they at. Walker people want to see this all the time. Warning if you have a good pup out of this dog and you have shaky hands it will be GONE!!!!!!!! This Dog May Be Opening A New Door For This Breed....... You don't go walking up to a week hunt in GA and final cast 4 nights with a Red Dog and think people won't turn their heads and say OMG I want one of those...... Royce I was told everything you have is for sale!!!!!!!!

Old Post 12-18-2013 02:59 PM
Ryan J is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ryan J Click here to Send Ryan J a Private Message Click Here to Email Ryan J Find more posts by Ryan J Add Ryan J to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brian Ratliff
Banned

Stay Tuned

Its about to get good.

Old Post 12-21-2013 01:43 AM
In Redman Hound
UKC Forum Member

GOOD DEAL

I HEARD A REAL HOUND MAN NOW OWNS 1/2 OF HENRY ALL INVOLED WILL DO GOOD THINGS. WATCH OUT GOOD THINGS ARE COMING TO THE REDBONE WORLD.

I JUST HAD MADE A POST A FEW DAYS AGO ABOUT BRINGING JOHN HENRY INTO MY BREEDING PROGRAM NOW I THINK IT WILLBE ALOT EASIER HOPE HE COMES TO INDIANA.

HAPPY FOR ALL INVOLED HERE !!!!!!

CONGRADS TO EVERYONE !!!!!

BEST OF LUCK Y'ALL !

THE TERRY'S

EDDIE TERRY & NETTA 1-765-774-3301

***WE HAVE STARTED DOGS TIME TO TIME FORSALE. THANKS FOR LOOKING***

***HOME OF WHERE COONDOGS & TREEDOGS ARE BORN NOT MAN MADE***

***A PROVEN LINE OF DOGS THAT IS WORKING GREAT ON BEAR & COON & MT. LION HAVE PLENTY OF REFS. ON THEM YOU CAN CALL.***

********(((One More Little Dump Kennel = Daylight)))********

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!********* I THANK GOD FOR EVERYDAY I'M LIVING & MY 2nd CHANCE ON LIFE *********!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by In Redman Hound on 12-21-2013 at 07:00 AM

Old Post 12-21-2013 06:25 AM
In Redman Hound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for In Redman Hound Click here to Send In Redman Hound a Private Message Click Here to Email In Redman Hound Find more posts by In Redman Hound Add In Redman Hound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brian Ratliff
Banned

Mr Eddie

It'll be a lot easier for you now, he will be collected & bred Ai only..

He will remain in Ga for the most part but will be all over the country running the hunts.

Old Post 12-21-2013 01:00 PM
In Redman Hound
UKC Forum Member

Re: Mr Eddie

quote:
It'll be a lot easier for you now, he will be collected & bred Ai only..

He will remain in Ga for the most part but will be all over the country running the hunts.

Sounds good,,,,NOW if THIS BREED will OPEN THERE EYES !!!!!! Just saying !

Thanks Brian

***A PROVEN LINE OF DOGS THAT IS WORKING GREAT ON BEAR & COON & MT. LION HAVE PLENTY OF REFS. ON THEM YOU CAN CALL.***

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!********* I THANK GOD FOR EVERYDAY I'M LIVING & MY 2nd CHANCE ON LIFE *********!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 12-21-2013 07:26 PM
In Redman Hound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for In Redman Hound Click here to Send In Redman Hound a Private Message Click Here to Email In Redman Hound Find more posts by In Redman Hound Add In Redman Hound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cooner
UKC Forum Member

AGREED

Ed I agree... Big things are gonna be happining soon in the red dog world...I forone have been yanked over from hunting english

Old Post 12-21-2013 10:20 PM
cooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cooner Click here to Send cooner a Private Message Find more posts by cooner Add cooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
In Redman Hound
UKC Forum Member

Re: AGREED

quote:
Originally posted by cooner
Ed I agree... Big things are gonna be happining soon in the red dog world...I forone have been yanked over from hunting english
I'VE HAD ALOT OF LUCK WITH SOME OF THIS SAME BLOOD.

IF I WERE ABLE TO HUNT THE HUNTS WITH THESE DOGS I FEEL LIKE WE COULD DO OUR SHARE OF WINNING BUT MY HEART WILL NOT LET ME & ITS HARD TO FIND SOMEONE U CAN COUNT ON. WHEN U HAVE A BUNCH OF MEDS TO BUY IT COMES FIRST SO THE HUNTS ARE ABOUT LAST ON THE LIST.

COME 2014 I HAVE SOME BIG PLANS WHICH INCLUDES JOHN HENRY I FEEL HE HAS ALOT TO OFFER OUR GIPS AS WELL AS ALOT OF OTHERS OUT THERE. IN SAYING THIS ITS (JMO).

THANKS COONER AND WELCOME TO THE RED BREED.

Old Post 12-21-2013 10:44 PM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Merry Christmas Brian

Hope you and your family has a great Christmas. Be blessed, John

Old Post 12-22-2013 07:57 PM
timber hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timber hunter Click here to Send timber hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email timber hunter Find more posts by timber hunter Add timber hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brian Ratliff
Banned

Re: Merry Christmas Brian

quote:
Originally posted by timber hunter
Hope you and your family has a great Christmas. Be blessed, John

Thanks Mr John, Hope You & all Your Family have a Very Merry Christmas.

Old Post 12-25-2013 01:59 AM
Preston Owens
UKC Forum Member

Good news

Im so glad that Jon has turned some more heads. This stock of dogs has been around awhile and every once in awhile a special dog will be born and get into the right hands. Im very proud to see this hound getting the much deserved credit.. Good Job Brian!!!! And congrats to all the others who have gotten behind this Hound.. My hat is off to you guys!

Old Post 12-27-2013 12:27 AM
Preston Owens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Preston Owens Click here to Send Preston Owens a Private Message Find more posts by Preston Owens Add Preston Owens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ryan J
UKC Forum Member

Is there any nice females in line to breed to this dog or is their going to be any pups at the winter classic?

Old Post 12-30-2013 08:35 PM
Brian Ratliff
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Ryan J
Is there any nice females in line to breed to this dog or is their going to be any pups at the winter classic?

I have people calling me everyday on pups. The 1's out there now I dont think are forsale, iv had 4 different people with nice females call asking about breeding, 3 of which wanted to breed to Jon before I sold him. I think there maybe a repeat cross happening soon but not 100% sure..

Andrew would be the best to call & ask these ?'s to..

You can give me a call if you'd like I have something you may be interested in & then again you may not care..

Thanks. Brian

Old Post 12-30-2013 10:38 PM
Ryan J
UKC Forum Member

Brian it was nice talking to you yesterday.

Old Post 12-31-2013 04:27 PM