UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Gr.nt.ch Jon Henry
Pages (12): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
riproarinkennel
Banned

Re: UP TOP

quote:
Originally posted by riproarinkennel
FOR A MEAT DOG !

http://www.myspace.com/janetandbarrymorris

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-12-2013 05:12 PM
riproarinkennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for riproarinkennel Click here to Send riproarinkennel a Private Message Click Here to Email riproarinkennel Find more posts by riproarinkennel Add riproarinkennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RUTTIN' RIDGE
UKC Forum Member

Brian

I have friend who wants me to ask you about your redbone Jon Henry.

How old is he?
PKC money earner?
How many pups has he had?
How old are his oldest pups?

I think he may be interested in breeding to your dog.
He has a nice female - sawblade fiddle, montana red mountain ranger, yellow river doc -

Thanks!

*SAVE A JOB - SAVE A FAMILY*
BUY AMERICAN MADE PRODUCTS

Old Post 02-15-2013 03:07 AM
RUTTIN' RIDGE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RUTTIN' RIDGE Click here to Send RUTTIN' RIDGE a Private Message Click Here to Email RUTTIN' RIDGE Find more posts by RUTTIN' RIDGE Add RUTTIN' RIDGE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brian Ratliff
Banned

Re: Brian

quote:
Originally posted by RUTTIN' RIDGE
I have friend who wants me to ask you about your redbone Jon Henry.

How old is he?
PKC money earner?
How many pups has he had?
How old are his oldest pups?

I think he may be interested in breeding to your dog.
He has a nice female - sawblade fiddle, montana red mountain ranger, yellow river doc -

Thanks!

Feel free to give me a call ill give you references to call on Jon & I will answer any questions you May have.

Thanks Brian.

Old Post 02-20-2013 03:23 PM
Brian Ratliff is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brian Ratliff Click here to Send Brian Ratliff a Private Message Click Here to Email Brian Ratliff Find more posts by Brian Ratliff Add Brian Ratliff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RUTTIN' RIDGE
UKC Forum Member

Jon Henry

Thanks! I'll give him your number. You have a very nice redbone..

*SAVE A JOB - SAVE A FAMILY*
BUY AMERICAN MADE PRODUCTS

Old Post 02-20-2013 04:41 PM
RUTTIN' RIDGE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RUTTIN' RIDGE Click here to Send RUTTIN' RIDGE a Private Message Click Here to Email RUTTIN' RIDGE Find more posts by RUTTIN' RIDGE Add RUTTIN' RIDGE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
riproarinkennel
Banned

WELCOME BACK, BROTHER.

SEE YOU AT THE NEXT TREE.
- DR. GUMMY

TEAM RENEGADE

http://www.myspace.com/janetandbarrymorris

Old Post 02-20-2013 10:12 PM
riproarinkennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for riproarinkennel Click here to Send riproarinkennel a Private Message Click Here to Email riproarinkennel Find more posts by riproarinkennel Add riproarinkennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
David Cathey
Banned

BTT

Old Post 02-23-2013 07:47 PM
David Cathey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for David Cathey Click here to Send David Cathey a Private Message Click Here to Email David Cathey Find more posts by David Cathey Add David Cathey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tim Trone
UKC Forum Member

Jon Henry won his cast Friday night and received high scoring Grnitech at the Georgia State Hunt. The real deal.

Old Post 03-03-2013 04:13 PM
Tim Trone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim Trone Click here to Send Tim Trone a Private Message Find more posts by Tim Trone Add Tim Trone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brandon bridges
UKC Forum Member

brian and jon

boys jon put go power in his pups i have got two of them they will go right by their selves
congrants brian and jon on the win at the GA state hunt

Old Post 03-04-2013 01:09 AM
brandon bridges is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brandon bridges Click here to Send brandon bridges a Private Message Click Here to Email brandon bridges Find more posts by brandon bridges Add brandon bridges to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brian Ratliff
Banned

^^^

Old Post 03-10-2013 06:26 PM
Brian Ratliff is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brian Ratliff Click here to Send Brian Ratliff a Private Message Click Here to Email Brian Ratliff Find more posts by Brian Ratliff Add Brian Ratliff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
countryboys
UKC Forum Member

Just got off the phone with Jon Henry's new owner. You can tell he is really proud to have Jon. Am still going to be breeding Quick to him and am gonna try to go hunting with him next week.

RIP:
GRNITECH CH 'PR' Country Boy's Cotton

Old Post 03-11-2013 11:03 PM
countryboys is offline Click Here to See the Profile for countryboys Click here to Send countryboys a Private Message Click Here to Email countryboys Find more posts by countryboys Add countryboys to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RED REBELS
UKC Forum Member

Can someone post his new owners number for me?
Thanks
Lizz

Old Post 04-05-2013 03:29 PM
RED REBELS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RED REBELS Click here to Send RED REBELS a Private Message Find more posts by RED REBELS Add RED REBELS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brian Ratliff
Banned

Jons been doing pretty well in PKC from what I hear.

Old Post 05-02-2013 03:03 PM
Brian Ratliff
Banned

Girl

Is due to have pups in about 19 days.

Coondog x Coondog, bred to reproduce Coondogs...

Old Post 05-02-2013 03:12 PM
Brian Ratliff
Banned

Give

Mr Bryan a call for interest in breeding to Jon. Super Nice Guy doing a fine job of moving Jon up that PKC ladder! It think he has brought jon from the bottom to 6th place for the breed in just 10-11 weeks of hunting.

Old Post 06-08-2013 02:18 AM
Royce Taylor
UKC Forum Member

Jon Henry Pup

I have a pup out of Jon that I like. She has a good mouth, opens on track, pressure tree dog. Not for sale.

662-538-4763

Old Post 06-11-2013 02:01 AM
Royce Taylor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Royce Taylor Click here to Send Royce Taylor a Private Message Click Here to Email Royce Taylor Find more posts by Royce Taylor Add Royce Taylor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brian Ratliff
Banned

I have a female 6 months old that had me out this morning at 2 am. She got out the backyard & ran a coon 3/4 of a mile & treed him!! I have never showed her a coon ever! She is loud bold & good looking. I think she'll be a keeper.

Old Post 06-12-2013 11:23 PM
Jarrod Washburn
UKC Forum Member

Yep

It's in the blood!!! Coon hounds!

GrCh.Nite Ch. Pr' Outlaws Jesse James (2014 Performance sire)
Pr'GoHards Snow White(out back dan X bakers white trash)

Old Post 06-17-2013 02:54 AM
Jarrod Washburn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jarrod Washburn Click here to Send Jarrod Washburn a Private Message Find more posts by Jarrod Washburn Add Jarrod Washburn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kilby83
UKC Forum Member

Where is Jon located?

Ntch Ch Pr Riddles Redhot Katie htx
Pr Mtn Valley Whistlin Dixie

Old Post 06-28-2013 02:02 AM
kilby83 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kilby83 Click here to Send kilby83 a Private Message Click Here to Email kilby83 Find more posts by kilby83 Add kilby83 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brian Ratliff
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by kilby83
Where is Jon located?

Southeast Ga.

Old Post 07-05-2013 07:10 PM
bigsisscooby10
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Hope this post finds Jon Henry doing well and doing what he does best, teeing coons!!

Home to............
GRCH 'PR' RIVERSIDES BLU TIA(BLU)
GRCH CCH 'PR' BAWLISTIC LUKA LIKA WINNA CGC (BLU)
CH 'PR' PNW HOLLABACK BAWLISTIC BALOO (BLU)
CH 'PR' ROCKIN W GAME ON DUDE (BLU)
'PR' BAWLISTIC PAW PAW BLU TALON (BLU)
'PR' SADIE BELLE (ALL BLU)

R.I.P
GRCH 'PR' SHALLOW CREEK FERGIE(RED)

Old Post 09-14-2013 03:11 AM
bigsisscooby10 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigsisscooby10 Click here to Send bigsisscooby10 a Private Message Click Here to Email bigsisscooby10 Visit bigsisscooby10's homepage! Find more posts by bigsisscooby10 Add bigsisscooby10 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brian Ratliff
Banned

Jon

Last I talked to Andrew Jon was taking it easy till cooler weather. He has won quite a few dollars in pkc & is going to be hunted this yr.

Old Post 10-03-2013 01:20 AM
Stacey Welch
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations Looks like Jon did very well.

Old Post 11-04-2013 02:26 PM
Stacey Welch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stacey Welch Click here to Send Stacey Welch a Private Message Click Here to Email Stacey Welch Find more posts by Stacey Welch Add Stacey Welch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brian Jennewein
UKC Forum Member

Congrats on the $$$ win guys nice job.Jon Henry looks good in the pic.

#3 Historical Reproducer
2014 Pkc Redbone Days Champion
Grnitech winner American Redbone Days Wisconsin
Fellowship hunt winner American Redbone Days Cuba Missouri
Autumn Oaks Grnitech cast winner
#1 Redbone Performance Sire 2017

Grnitech Pkc Ch Jennewein & Peels Doctor Feelgood (semen)
Grnitech Silver Ch Jenneweins Heads Creek Moonshine (semen)
Grnitech Pkc Ch Moonlight Aftershock (semen)

Nitech Ch Jenneweins Fast & Furious Fergy RIP owned by Paula Jennewein

Grnitech Insane Xena RIP
Heads Creek Rockstar

2022 Person Of the Year
American Redbone Coonhound Assoc.

2008 Redbone Hunter of the Year
American Redbone Coonhound Assoc.

Old Post 12-13-2013 04:40 PM
Brian Jennewein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brian Jennewein Click here to Send Brian Jennewein a Private Message Click Here to Email Brian Jennewein Find more posts by Brian Jennewein Add Brian Jennewein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Turkeyridgejake
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Jon @ Andrew on all your wins this past week.

Old Post 12-15-2013 12:19 PM
Turkeyridgejake is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Turkeyridgejake Click here to Send Turkeyridgejake a Private Message Click Here to Email Turkeyridgejake Find more posts by Turkeyridgejake Add Turkeyridgejake to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brian Ratliff
Banned

Congratulations Andrew & Jon..

On another win last night early & late.. When the coon are hard to tree that's when Jon shines.. Put a dog in pouring rain & it'll tell ya if ya got a coondog or not..

Old Post 12-15-2013 01:43 PM