UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Other uses for ivermectin?
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

Ivermectin has been used on Ebola infections with good results and that is why some researchers immediately started experimenting with ivermectin and covid…

It seems ivermectin has the potential to be a broad spectrum anti viral medication…so…the next time I get the flu I will most definitely borrow from my dogs supply of ivomec…

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-08-2021 02:21 AM
Reuben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reuben Click here to Send Reuben a Private Message Click Here to Email Reuben Find more posts by Reuben Add Reuben to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

Many in Texas cross the border into Mexico to get the human prescription of ivermectin and bring it across and keep it on standby…
I have plenty on standby I bought at TSC…

Old Post 12-08-2021 02:24 AM
Reuben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reuben Click here to Send Reuben a Private Message Click Here to Email Reuben Find more posts by Reuben Add Reuben to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

Last edited by Reuben on 12-08-2021 at 02:36 AM

Old Post 12-08-2021 02:34 AM
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 12-08-2021 02:39 AM
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Reuben

Old Post 12-08-2021 02:42 AM
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

Last edited by Reuben on 12-08-2021 at 03:45 AM

Old Post 12-08-2021 03:43 AM
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 12-08-2021 03:43 AM
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

https://www.mercola.com/

Old Post 12-21-2021 04:01 PM
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

I am surprised this last YouTube video I posted is working…
It is long but the first 30 minutes is well worth listening to…

If you haven’t already you should consider adding Dr. Mercola to your mailing list…you will learn lots of good information about vitamins and supplements as well as alternative treatments such as Hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin use for treating covid…
It has prepared my family with supplements needed to have on hand for early treatment when contracting Covid…

Old Post 12-21-2021 04:08 PM
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Ivermectin for horses went from $2.99 to$6.99 a tube. When I called to order the last time, I told her I wanted the one that tasted the best in case I needed to take it....we laughed.

Old Post 12-21-2021 11:22 PM
Rex Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex Ridge Click here to Send Rex Ridge a Private Message Find more posts by Rex Ridge Add Rex Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by oklared
Old methods that work, ear's Listerine is a oral ANTICEPTIC dont hurt your mouth it wont hurt ur dogs ear,2 or 3 cc's down ear canal and massage in 2 or 3 days should clear them up.

Mange, simple and cheep, Old USED motor oil, drench dog keeping out of EYE's, then let them wear it till it wears of.

Save you a little money if you need to

us poor boys need to save, the things listed above will work and have Vetnarian blessings, Ivermectin is being in trials for possiblity of treating some cancer, and fighting Covid, Panacure is being used by lots coast to coast for treating cancer, I have cancer, on chemo, so i hope maybe these things work

My cancer dr told me that Ivermectin is being looked at , Hope some of this info helps us as well as our hounds

Have you checked out fenbendazole and Joe Tippens?

Old Post 12-22-2021 05:19 AM
Rex Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex Ridge Click here to Send Rex Ridge a Private Message Find more posts by Rex Ridge Add Rex Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oklared
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Rex Ridge
Have you checked out fenbendazole and Joe Tippens?

YES, FENBENDAZOLE WILL HAVE RESULTS ON CERTAIN TYPES OF CANCER

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 12-22-2021 12:50 PM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

My friend's farrier told her it helped his sister-in-law.

Old Post 12-22-2021 02:41 PM
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

A friend of mine had is mother on it after they told her to go home because they couldn’t do anything more for her…she lasted over a year on it but passed away…probably a combination from the cancer treatment and old age…also she probably didn’t take the correct dosage…
I have heard a friend of my brother was cured and another is self treating with it…

Don’t waste your time thinking MD Anderson is doing any research in optimizing panacur for curing their patients…

Old Post 12-22-2021 04:09 PM
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

https://www.mercola.com/

Old Post 12-24-2021 07:08 PM