UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Take A Look At This Pedigree And Help If You Can
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jawgaboy
UKC Forum Member

Take A Look At This Pedigree And Help If You Can

I've had this female for almost three years. I bought her when she was a puppy. She's turned into a pretty fair dog and I've always wondered what exactly she all goes back to and some details on her pedigree. Im a walker guy so im not all that familiar with the redbone breed and everything. I do recognize some of these dogs like Reptile Red, Red Ice, and Jesse James Jr but thats about it so i was wondering if any of you guys could give me some info. Thanks

........GRNITECH 'PR' Timber Knockin' Tex
.....'PR' Fireball's Mojo Man
........'PR' Martin's Treeing Trixie
...'PR' Fireball's Tank Waldrop
........GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' Big G Farms Red Ice
.....'PR' Red Ice Roxy
........'PR' Cox's Little Late Lucy
.'PR' Cody's County Line Pepper
........GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' Glisson's Outlaw Jesse James Jr
......GRCH GNITECH 'PR' Reptile Red
........NITECH CH 'PR' Hollands Wood Mt Little Red Jewel
...'PR' Waldrop's Little Red Girl Reba
........CH NITECH 'PR' Moonlight Mudslingin Maniac
......'PR' DDS Outlaw River Moonlight Boo
........NITECH GRCH 'PR' Tree Rizin' Razor's Lil' Ghost

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-17-2015 10:36 PM
jawgaboy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jawgaboy Click here to Send jawgaboy a Private Message Click Here to Email jawgaboy Visit jawgaboy's homepage! Find more posts by jawgaboy Add jawgaboy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jawgaboy
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 02-18-2015 01:35 AM
jawgaboy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jawgaboy Click here to Send jawgaboy a Private Message Click Here to Email jawgaboy Visit jawgaboy's homepage! Find more posts by jawgaboy Add jawgaboy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bretzel
UKC Forum Member

Hollands woods mt little red jewel

Was a very nice female that I got to hunt a whole lot. She was alive up until about 3-4 months ago. She only needed 1 more win to grnite and would have easily gotten it if she hadn't broken her back right hip when she fell out of a tree. This happened just after the litter with reptile red was weaned off...that's been around 7 yrs ago if I am not mistaking. Jewel was directly out of hoffmeisters bomber and big g farms gateway little red Ann. Jewel was deadly accurate and was the type of dog that wanted and would tree every coon in a block of woods if you left her in it long enough. She was a little slower than some because she had a tendency to straddle a track. She wasn't overwhelmingly loud but could be easily heard. She only raised the one litter of pups and I only know of where 2 of the pups went: one went on to be reptile red and the other is luninghams gum log red Sally. I was along for a lot of reptiles training as a young dog and went to him on the first coon we knew of him to tree. He was around 6-7 months old. When we had him he was one of the most impressive tree dogs I had ever been around. He was exceptionally loud and had this bawl that would make the hair on the back of your neck stand up. His litter mate sister, Sally, is a nitech that I have hunted with a whole bunch also. She is as nice as i personally have been in the woods with. good tree dog. back to jewel, she was about the easiest handling dog u could ask for. She was one of those dogs that would not hunt if she heard it thunder. Rain was okay, but if it ever thundered, u might as well go back to the truck bc she would be there waiting on you. I guess some would consider that a negative, but it never bothered me. She is probably the dog that is responsible for getting me hooked on coonhunting and Redbones. She was excellent around kids and protective to a point. If anyone happens to see this post and knows of any litter mates to reptile red I sure would be interested in hearing about them.

Old Post 02-18-2015 02:50 AM
Bretzel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bretzel Click here to Send Bretzel a Private Message Click Here to Email Bretzel Find more posts by Bretzel Add Bretzel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dustygreen1
UKC Forum Member

We had a litter mate to reptile red. She won the Nebraska state youth hunt. She had a nice bawl mouth on track with a triple bawl locate and steady chop on tree. Was a real nice hound. I came across this post because I’m wanting to find something out of reptile red.

Old Post 12-17-2022 03:33 AM
dustygreen1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dustygreen1 Click here to Send dustygreen1 a Private Message Click Here to Email dustygreen1 Find more posts by dustygreen1 Add dustygreen1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote