UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > SS Loudmouth JR female
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Sostangcrazy
UKC Forum Member

SS Loudmouth JR female

I have a tricolor female that is 7 months old. I have hunted her a handful of times with an older dog and she will go the distance every time and even shows signs of being independent. She is really green and hasn’t been out but 5 or 6 times. I have a 6 year old and 3 year Old hound and I’m not gonna go the puppy route because I can’t hunt 6 nights a week anymore and to make a good puppy you have to go more than I can. 400.00 for her text is preferred. 615-438-4810 middle Tennessee area. Dog isn’t an idiot and not a cull. She is typical female hound. Will have a big distinct mouth.

Last edited by Sostangcrazy on 01-09-2022 at 04:22 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-08-2022 01:54 AM
Sostangcrazy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sostangcrazy Click here to Send Sostangcrazy a Private Message Click Here to Email Sostangcrazy Find more posts by Sostangcrazy Add Sostangcrazy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sostangcrazy
UKC Forum Member

Nothing wrong with her come go hunting with her. I just have a super redbone I know guys I just said super redbone lol. I’m gonna focus on getting him on the leader boards. He is my focus. He just turned 3 and I’m going to push him because I feel he is the best redbone in my country.

Old Post 01-08-2022 09:41 PM
Sostangcrazy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sostangcrazy Click here to Send Sostangcrazy a Private Message Click Here to Email Sostangcrazy Find more posts by Sostangcrazy Add Sostangcrazy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DBacon
New UKC Forum Member

Jr female

Interested in you female call or text me at 1-580-279-3523

Old Post 01-08-2022 09:48 PM
DBacon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DBacon Click here to Send DBacon a Private Message Find more posts by DBacon Add DBacon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JDickersonNY
New UKC Forum Member

I text the # provided and was told its a wrong #
Call or text me (585)831-1377

Old Post 01-09-2022 04:57 AM
JDickersonNY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JDickersonNY Click here to Send JDickersonNY a Private Message Click Here to Email JDickersonNY Find more posts by JDickersonNY Add JDickersonNY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Double L
UKC Forum Member

Female

Sent a Pm

Old Post 01-09-2022 02:31 PM
Double L is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Double L Click here to Send Double L a Private Message Click Here to Email Double L Find more posts by Double L Add Double L to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shoresg
UKC Forum Member

wrong number on post?

931-308-1908
GrNtCh Hickory Holler Crazy Kate "GrNtCh Cabin Crk Rowdy X GrNtCh Moss's Hardtime Sugar Kane"RIP"
'PR' ForestGhost Hardtime Kim "GrNtCh Cabin Creek Rowdy X GrNtCh Hardtime Bell "RIP"

Old Post 01-09-2022 03:11 PM
Shoresg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shoresg Click here to Send Shoresg a Private Message Click Here to Email Shoresg Find more posts by Shoresg Add Shoresg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sostangcrazy
UKC Forum Member

Sorry number is corrected. 6154384810

Old Post 01-09-2022 04:40 PM
Steve Dwyer
UKC Forum Member

Can you post or send pics of her please?

Rdtkmanny@tds.net
Home Of

GRNTCH Pithole Creek Buckwheat (Huck A Buck X Hard Creek Rockin Reba) RIP
CH Dwyers Hard Creek Rose (Buckwheat X Hardtime Spider/Big River Jesse)

Pups
Dwyers Hard Creek Jesse James (Jesse Lee X Rose)
Dwyers Hard Creek Red Rock (Jesse Lee X Rose)

Beagles
Timber Run Kate
Hard Creek Macy
Hard Creek Izzy

Old Post 01-10-2022 04:36 AM
Steve Dwyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Steve Dwyer Click here to Send Steve Dwyer a Private Message Click Here to Email Steve Dwyer Find more posts by Steve Dwyer Add Steve Dwyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sostangcrazy
UKC Forum Member

She is sold.

Old Post 01-11-2022 06:01 AM